Silkroad

Elves, witches, warlocks, androids, and furfags! Unite!

Moderators: Game Admins, Senior Lead Admins

Keegan_Campbell
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Silkroad

Post by Keegan_Campbell » Fri May 07, 2010 8:12 pm

Silkroad Online is an MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online RPG) that puts the player deep into ancient Chinese, Islamic, and European civilizations. The Silk Road, was in short, a major cultural and economic trading gateway. Roads connected between ancient Asia and Europe that have disappeared into the forgotten history of glory and adventure.

The Silkroad is an active world unlike other MMORPG’s which have fixed content. In the spacious roads Merchants take chances for adventure while Thief’s intend to strip them of their goods. Although, with great risk in trades, Hunters will be their too protect traders and end the mischief of thieves. On the Silkroad, the constant life that is given to this world is through the trades and challenges brought from it forming various bonds, goals, and dreams giving the Silkroad a world full of life.

There is no fixed job on the Silkroad. All players can freely promote themselves to improve the growth of their character with no restriction. Changing from Merchant, Hunter, and Thief will alter the will and destiny of the player.

The first experience a player shall have is of one large world waiting to be explored and shaken up; a constant progressing adventure.

The servers have a system of creating seamless and parallel worlds to occupy a large group of users without delay and offer more content with minimal loading times. Most importantly realizing that characters with natural movements through blending of dynamic animation techniques will provide players with more uniqueness in ones self.

The Silkroad is open to you. It is entirely up to you whether you will earn much money in the trade, become the lone wolf which pounds the extensive and outlawry continent or play an active part of guardian who protects the peace of SilkRoad.

Min. Specification
CPU Pentium 3 800MHz or higher
RAM 256MB 512MB
VGA 3D speed over GeForce2 or ATI 9000
SOUND DirectX 9.0c Compatibility card
HDD 4GB or higher(including swap and temporary file)
OS Windows 2000, XP, Vista

Required Specification
Pentium 4 2.4GHz or higher
3D speed over GeForce FX 5600 or ATI9500
DirectX 9.0c Compatibility card
4GB or higher(including swap and temporary file)
Windows 2000, XP, Vista

Spoiler: show

KEG

Coolface
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Silkroad

Post by Coolface » Sun May 16, 2010 7:31 pm

Played long time this game and sweared every time i tryed to log-in
Signature disallowed due to violation of signature rules.

*BoosT*
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by *BoosT* » Mon May 17, 2010 11:23 pm

Nice game buddy, I used to play it long time ago but after a while I got bored...I discovered the game named SAMP.

kavinsky
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Not_Pitchounette

Post by kavinsky » Sun May 23, 2010 11:48 pm

Loved it, but currently on a break, played TSRO, KSRO and ISRO really long, once CSRO. I'd loved to built female warriors 2H/Cleric or 1H/Cleric 8). Highest built I had was on TSRO, a lvl 85 Warrior FF 2H-1H-Axe/Cleric, awesome :)
kavinsky
Prolocutor
Designer
Administrator
Allison Garner
Police Officer
LSPD

Arnold McTrevor
Chief Judge
Department of Justice

International
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by International » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:07 am

Played it a long time ago. :> Was a lot of fun, until the game got removed from my computer. So I focused more on SA:MP. :<

Keltzy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Keltzy » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:03 pm

Hell yea, this game is cool.. i'm playing right now on a private server. ZSZC Silkroad.. but i played on iSRO and cSRO.. my highest level was 80 in iSRO, 100 in ECSRO (private server) and 76 in cSRO :P .. it's really cool. Now im 70 on ZSZC, full int nuker with sword and shield =)
Vitolio_Falcone - He lives in Palomino Creek, earning some money.

Avano
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Avano » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:51 pm

Silkroad was constantly swarmed with masses of bots, so it was basically impossible to log into any servers without an auto-login exploiting program that was made purely because of the bots that were filling the servers.

kavinsky
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Not_Pitchounette

Post by kavinsky » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:25 pm

Andy wrote:Silkroad was constantly swarmed with masses of bots, so it was basically impossible to log into any servers without an auto-login exploiting program that was made purely because of the bots that were filling the servers.

That's why I only played once iSRO, full of bots/goldbots/newbs/bastards - even my friend was able to give me a ticket to level 70 (he was 95), it was awful. I honestly recommend to play - if you have friends that like SRO - to play cSRO/kSRO/xSRO. I miss the times in TSRO with free parties, friendly people, no bots, party times (x2 / x4 experience points for 48h for free) and also GM parties with summoned special monster. Than some stupid motherfuck started to program a bot for it and guess what? The TSRO GM's reacted to that with global announcement "If we see someone botting, you'll get banned + rangebanned, stop it". After they didn't stopped to bot the shit outta the game, they rangebanned anyone out of Taiwan.

I miss the old TSRO/KSRO times :(
kavinsky
Prolocutor
Designer
Administrator
Allison Garner
Police Officer
LSPD

Arnold McTrevor
Chief Judge
Department of Justice

YaHoo
Civilian
Civilian

Post by YaHoo » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:58 pm

iSRO Sucks, bicause it's impossible to Log on servers.

I played on rSRO but i left it because i havent enough space in computer. :/

James Adriano

smokey57
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: Rubio Fidalgo

Post by smokey57 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:22 pm

I'm playing on SWSRO . It's a good server 3/4 max population. 30x. It's awesome.
Max level 120, 2k+ players online. I have a INT BOW, FF, male. PM me on iCola. Waiting for ya.

YOU LOGIN ON THE FIRST ATTEMPT

Loco-C

Post by Loco-C » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:22 am

Used to play it long time...ago - Now servers Fulll of Bots. Damn Joymax don't care about the Game, they only want money ..

Leonidas
Civilian
Civilian
Ingame name: Ryan Hassay

Post by Leonidas » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:29 pm

Level 105 Rouge, Fully farmed with nova daggers on EOS!! :mrgreen: I like this game a lot.

Breakdown
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: D.Wallace+M.Brigance

Post by Breakdown » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:26 pm

Used to play it, spend all my money on an unsaveable mount which I didnt know, then I got stuck with high-lvl monsters in some Desert, soo I quit playing xD
CURRENT CHARACTERS:
DARONTAY WALLACE
Selling his drugs to people

FAITH KAJOMA
Free-running all around Los Santos

JOHN TRUELOVE
Walking around, looking for fun

GoodTime
Good Times Only
Good Times Only

Post by GoodTime » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:30 am

Coolface wrote:Played long time this game and sweared every time i tryed to log-in

Christian Torres
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Christian_Torres

Post by Christian Torres » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:36 am

GoodTime wrote:
Coolface wrote:Played long time this game and sweared every time i tryed to log-in

....Yeah, Premium is the only way to play...i only get on to play the Fortress war on a friends character xD

Return to “MMORPG”