Runescape.

Elves, witches, warlocks, androids, and furfags! Unite!

Moderators: Game Admins, Senior Lead Admins

Basayev
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: Runescape.

Post by Basayev » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:43 pm

Aztlán wrote:
Gevorg. wrote:I want to make ls-rp runescape clan, so we can Pk together, Pm me if you are in.

Runescape is complete shit now. I'd go pking with you but im too scared of getting 1-hitted by some newly added over-powered weapon. I miss the old runescape back in 2007-2010.

07 to '10? Are you kidding me? That's when the game was getting shitty, 04-07 was the fucking shit.
loose lips, sink ships

Aztlán
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Aztlán » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:01 pm

2006-2007 was a good era and so was 07-10, I can't speak for 04 because I didn't play back then, point here is that runescape is horse shit now lol. however I got my eyes on this 06 runescape remake, they're basically remaking runescape as it was back in 06, all the quests, skills, EVERYTHING. The game is still in it's beta stage though, they fixing bugs and all that shizzle

Basayev
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Basayev » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:08 pm

Tbh, fuck playing on an 06 server. The game is going to die, playing the 06 server would just suck.
loose lips, sink ships

Aztlán
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Aztlán » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:15 pm

I know what you mean but this ain't no shitty remake that dies out in 2 weeks, they've being working on this project for a year now and theres about 300k registered players on the site, half of them are donators so yeah, they got money and everything to keep it running. Not like i care lol, i lost interest in any runescape

Sneaker
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Ingame name: YG MONK

Post by Sneaker » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:20 am

Their downfall was taking out the wilderness, but they scripted it back in after massive complaints about loosing it. They lost more than like half of their members, but since it has been back Runescape is just like it once was.

I play occasionally, I'm a member and I still love PKing. That and the quests is the only reason I play. I got a questing character which is my main account, and then I have a mage pure for PKing which is so much fun.

Wearing.

Helm of Neitiznot.
Fury Amulet.
Warrior Ring.
Rune Plate Body.
Rune Plate Legs.
Dragon Boots.
Ice Gloves.
Strength Skill Cape.
Auro of Invigorate.

Half this stuff isn't the greatest but I just like the look of it.
BEEN RETIRED || PLAY FOR FUN || JACKERS GALLERY https://forum.ls-rp.io/viewtopic.php?f= ... lit=nelson

Basayev
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Basayev » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:58 am

Get your range up you noob.
loose lips, sink ships

Peanut
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Peanut » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:15 pm

Aztlán wrote:I know what you mean but this ain't no shitty remake that dies out in 2 weeks, they've being working on this project for a year now and theres about 300k registered players on the site, half of them are donators so yeah, they got money and everything to keep it running. Not like i care lol, i lost interest in any runescape

2006Scape is scam, the sooner people realize this the better. I have no idea why anyone even donated in the first place. From what I've read on the Powerbot forums what people don't seem to know is that the guy behind the actual project knows next to nothing about scripting and regularly asks other people for help which is the last thing he should be doing for someone in his position.

Oh yeah, and I'm not sure if you've already heard this but the server got shut down within hours of the official launch after the game server was hacked and the website was DDoSed over and over. They haven't said anything about when it'll be back or if it ever will.

Basayev
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Basayev » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:17 pm

Boom. Sam kills dreams like it aint shit.
loose lips, sink ships

Nilzz
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Johhny_Mafia

Post by Nilzz » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:08 pm

anyone make any good money in the double xp weekend? I made 37 mill from friday to right now :D

Semper
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Semper » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:15 pm

Nilzz wrote:anyone make any good money in the double xp weekend? I made 37 mill from friday to right now :D

Shieet, how? Max money amount I had is 5 mil, not more.

Basayev
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Basayev » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:16 pm

I didn't even play, how much are santa and green h'weens costing these days? I lost 50M on them in the past few months.
loose lips, sink ships

Peanut
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Peanut » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:17 pm

Evolution of Combat drops November 20.

Although I won't be around after the update, I'm eager to see how things pan out. It shouldn't take long for Jagex to realize what a terrible mistake they've made by going through with it.
Last edited by Peanut on Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fontaine
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Fontaine » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:24 pm

Peanut wrote:Evolution of Combat drops November 20.

Although I won't be around, I'm eager to see how things pan out after the update, it shouldn't take long before Jagex realizes what a terrible mistake they've made by going through with it.

What am I missing here? Evolution of Combat? That something new?

Aztlán
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Aztlán » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:38 pm

Yeah, you will now be available to choose your characters next attack instead of just letting it fight like you normally do, making it similar to World of Warcraft.

Semper
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Semper » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:01 am

Aztlán wrote:Yeah, you will now be available to choose your characters next attack instead of just letting it fight like you normally do, making it similar to World of Warcraft.

So runescape nowadays is basicaly wannabe world of warcraft? Shieet that's bad.

Return to “MMORPG”