[2] Runescape

Elves, witches, warlocks, androids, and furfags! Unite!

Moderators: Game Admins, Senior Lead Admins

User avatar
Fontaine
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Posts: 4235
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:21 pm
Location: West Yorkshire, England

Re: [2] Runescape

Post by Fontaine » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:36 pm

For some reason the other day I had some urge to make a F2P skiller, but I don't know. They've done a lot over these months and years to make stuff a little easier, such as the introduction of making 'X' amount instead of fletching stuff all yourself.

Anyone done Barrows recently? How does that work nowadays? Still the same?

User avatar
Sneaker
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Posts: 5234
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:10 pm
Ingame name: YG MONK
Location: Australia.

Re: [2] Runescape

Post by Sneaker » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:25 pm

Fontaine wrote:Anyone done Barrows recently? How does that work nowadays? Still the same?


I have always wanted to do Barrows, never known how to because I have never done it before. Someone want to take me on a run, I would love to go with someone?
Image
BEEN RETIRED || PLAY FOR FUN || JACKERS GALLERY https://forum.ls-rp.io/viewtopic.php?f= ... lit=nelson

User avatar
Vin
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 1959
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:17 am

Re: [2] Runescape

Post by Vin » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:02 pm

Sneaker wrote:
Fontaine wrote:Anyone done Barrows recently? How does that work nowadays? Still the same?


I have always wanted to do Barrows, never known how to because I have never done it before. Someone want to take me on a run, I would love to go with someone?



Not worth doing.

Add me in-game though - G a 1 S e R
William O'Finnigan

Reshawn
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Posts: 277
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:58 pm
Ingame name: Reshawn Stacks

Re: [2] Runescape

Post by Reshawn » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:24 am

Just reached 99 magic.

Aztlán
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 1046
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:42 am

Re: [2] Runescape

Post by Aztlán » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:25 am

What do you guys think about the new combat system?

danielmeade
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 1428
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:16 pm

Re: [2] Runescape

Post by danielmeade » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:34 am

I'm trying to find motivation to get back to playing...can't seem to find it anywhere. It's a shame letting my 3 months of work go to waste, I already got pretty far...even got my first 99, total over 1300 and QP around 150 or something.

Charlie Brown
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 3288
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:38 am

Re: [2] Runescape

Post by Charlie Brown » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:48 am

Aztlán wrote:What do you guys think about the new combat system?


It's interesting.

User avatar
Vin
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 1959
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:17 am

Re: [2] Runescape

Post by Vin » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:49 pm

add me guys - G a 1 S e R (:
William O'Finnigan

Reshawn
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Posts: 277
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:58 pm
Ingame name: Reshawn Stacks

Re: [2] Runescape

Post by Reshawn » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:14 pm

Official: Jagex will release Runescape 3 + 2 new skills the next year (2013).

User avatar
Xgin
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Posts: 6868
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:31 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: [2] Runescape

Post by Xgin » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:57 am

Reshawn wrote:Official: Jagex will release Runescape 3 + 2 new skills the next year (2013).


Probably other useless skills for F2P players like me lol.

Anyways, my account still exists, been playing since 2001, just never been on for long periods of time. I go on only for holidays or when i'm bored. Username is Xgin. I'm probably the only one left in Runescape with a 4 letter name without a number, so i'm special. :P Feel free to add if you want!
there are snakes lurking in the grass.

User avatar
Fontaine
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Posts: 4235
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:21 pm
Location: West Yorkshire, England

Re: [2] Runescape

Post by Fontaine » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:24 am

Official on the RS3 AND two new skills? That'll be interesting. Have they made mention of any enhancements becoming RS3?

Charlie Brown
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 3288
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:38 am

Re: [2] Runescape

Post by Charlie Brown » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:37 pm

Fontaine wrote:Official on the RS3 AND two new skills? That'll be interesting. Have they made mention of any enhancements becoming RS3?


Maybe like the EoC with skilling. Sounds interesting, right now skilling is about as fun as sitting out a sentence in SACF alone.

User avatar
Fontaine
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Posts: 4235
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:21 pm
Location: West Yorkshire, England

Re: [2] Runescape

Post by Fontaine » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:00 pm

Jimbo95 wrote:
Fontaine wrote:Official on the RS3 AND two new skills? That'll be interesting. Have they made mention of any enhancements becoming RS3?


Maybe like the EoC with skilling. Sounds interesting, right now skilling is about as fun as sitting out a sentence in SACF alone.

Really?

I've always had a small interest of logging on and skilling. Is it really that bad now? I wouldn't mind setting myself up with a nice skiller.

Charlie Brown
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 3288
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:38 am

Re: [2] Runescape

Post by Charlie Brown » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:02 pm

Fontaine wrote:
Jimbo95 wrote:
Fontaine wrote:Official on the RS3 AND two new skills? That'll be interesting. Have they made mention of any enhancements becoming RS3?


Maybe like the EoC with skilling. Sounds interesting, right now skilling is about as fun as sitting out a sentence in SACF alone.

Really?

I've always had a small interest of logging on and skilling. Is it really that bad now? I wouldn't mind setting myself up with a nice skiller.


I always found it kind of boring. You'd honestly find more fun in just chatting with the other people skilling around. If it was fun everyone wouldn't bot :roll:

User avatar
Fontaine
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Posts: 4235
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:21 pm
Location: West Yorkshire, England

Re: [2] Runescape

Post by Fontaine » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:07 pm

Jimbo95 wrote:I always found it kind of boring. You'd honestly find more fun in just chatting with the other people skilling around. If it was fun everyone wouldn't bot :roll:

I just enjoyed sitting in Camelot bank and stringing myself a few bows here and there, though never at a small combat level. I only had the idea of a skiller as it's only for the idea of levelling skills and playing when and if I'm bored. But it seems to be that it's not like it used to be with a few pals around. Now it seems like it could be a drag and you're working for nothing.

Locked

Return to “MMORPG”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users