Lord of The Rings Online [LOTRO] - Free Download

Elves, witches, warlocks, androids, and furfags! Unite!
Crusader
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Lord of The Rings Online [LOTRO] - Free Download

Post by Crusader » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:07 pm

Lord of the Rings Online is such a cool game in my opinion, its completely for free and able to download by anyone and it doesnt take a lot to run!
lotro.com is the website, register and download, I really suggest this, I love the game and I play it myself, look up some gameplay videos on youtube, you wont regret it, ITS FREE BTW.

Andreas.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: Lord of The Rings Online [LOTRO] - Free Download

Post by Andreas. » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:31 am

I played it for a while but I got REALLY tired of it after a while.
I can't explain why, the graphics are great and all.. but I guess it isn't my type of game, even though I love MMORPG games.

Flushed
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Flushed » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:06 pm

I have played it from the first days of when it came F2P on steam. I really liked it in the start, and I still do, but it gets somewhat boring and I just dont have the will to play it. If I had a couple of friends to do it with me it would be cool, but solo.. Nah.

Crusader
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Crusader » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:09 pm

I stopped playing it too, lol. Because my friend got me addicted of Battlfield Heroes.

Flushed
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Flushed » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:16 pm

Gio wrote:I stopped playing it too, lol. Because my friend got me addicted of Battlfield Heroes.

BFH? Damn it, can't believe people still play it. It was cool when it first started, and then slowly went Pay to win, and now it is unplayable. I like how in TF stock weapons are sometimes better than the moderated one's, and here? Not so much. I played BFH when it first came out, for around a year and then got bored. Meeeh..

Crusader
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Crusader » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:25 pm

Flushed wrote:
Gio wrote:I stopped playing it too, lol. Because my friend got me addicted of Battlfield Heroes.

BFH? Damn it, can't believe people still play it. It was cool when it first started, and then slowly went Pay to win, and now it is unplayable. I like how in TF stock weapons are sometimes better than the moderated one's, and here? Not so much. I played BFH when it first came out, for around a year and then got bored. Meeeh..

There are servers where every one has the default weapons. So it makes it easier.

Generation Kill
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Generation Kill » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:03 pm

Anyone who would like to start an RP kinship? I'm playing as an Elf from Lorien in Landroval server.
Let every man be master of his time.
Shakespeare, Macbeth

Xgin
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Xgin » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:37 pm

I played this for a while but I stopped because it's boring without anyone else you know playing along with you. It was a fun game though.
there are snakes lurking in the grass.

Sneaker
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Ingame name: YG MONK

Post by Sneaker » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:09 pm

So I just saw this, this afternoon while I was on Steam. Anybody play this? It practically has the same engine as WoW, I was watching some gameplay of it a little while ago. Very similar to WoW but doesn't look as childish and over the top. This is my kind of game, I got a mate that is keen to start playing with me.

Who here plays?
BEEN RETIRED || PLAY FOR FUN || JACKERS GALLERY https://forum.ls-rp.io/viewtopic.php?f= ... lit=nelson

Flushed
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Flushed » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:34 pm

Sneaker wrote:So I just saw this, this afternoon while I was on Steam. Anybody play this? It practically has the same engine as WoW, I was watching some gameplay of it a little while ago. Very similar to WoW but doesn't look as childish and over the top. This is my kind of game, I got a mate that is keen to start playing with me.

Who here plays?

Noope, not anymore. What I dont like is that you have to pay real money to unlock more quests, and thats pure bollocks if you ask me.

Return to “MMORPG”