Call of Duty 4

This section is dedicated to all of the Call of Duty! All 304 versions of World War 1 and 2!
Stian
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Re: Call of Duty 4

Post by Stian » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Adio wrote:Recently started playing it with a couple of my mates.. If anyone wants to play online once and then, let's plan something.
I personally think it's the best CoD game ever made. I got it right when it came out and played it non-stop back in the day.

PC or Xbox?
I, Vanille, will join the probation group in order to serve my debt to Los Santos Role Play. I choose to follow the rules inside of the group as followed. I am fully aware that the tasks involved can change and or even expand as the leads see fit. I will agree to a ban if I can not fulfill the groups purpose!

Adio
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Yeh_Umiren

Post by Adio » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:03 pm

Vitaliy. wrote:
Adio wrote:Recently started playing it with a couple of my mates.. If anyone wants to play online once and then, let's plan something.
I personally think it's the best CoD game ever made. I got it right when it came out and played it non-stop back in the day.

PC or Xbox?

PC lol, forgot to check here, totally forgot it!

Stian
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Stian » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:08 am

Adio wrote:
Vitaliy. wrote:

PC or Xbox?

Ah, np. Got it on Xbox only.
I, Vanille, will join the probation group in order to serve my debt to Los Santos Role Play. I choose to follow the rules inside of the group as followed. I am fully aware that the tasks involved can change and or even expand as the leads see fit. I will agree to a ban if I can not fulfill the groups purpose!

Akiba
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Takashi Miller

Post by Akiba » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:41 am

Adio wrote:
Vitaliy. wrote:

PC or Xbox?

You have me on steam, invite me into a game whenever you're in one. I also have Cod world at war if you wanna play that too.
Previously: Leader of the Shizuoka-Kai, Shateigashira of Akuji-Kai, Queen Crip of Beasley and Associates, Tester for the staff team.

Aaron.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Kasseem Myrick

Post by Aaron. » Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:09 am

My cod4 is currentley downloading on my new PC! :wink:
Previously known as Mc'Loviin

Aaron.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Kasseem Myrick

Post by Aaron. » Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:15 am

Mc'Loviin wrote:My cod4 is currentley downloading on my new PC! :wink:

Forgot to add, I'll play it with a few people sometime.
Previously known as Mc'Loviin

Return to “Call of Duty”