COD MW2 annoyances.

This section is dedicated to all of the Call of Duty! All 304 versions of World War 1 and 2!
Jersey
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: COD MW2 annoyances.

Post by Jersey » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:47 pm

O\/erkill wrote:The difference is the links you provided spout shit about how it's groundbreaking, best FPS ever, yadayadayada. The review I used actually represents the game!

Anyone can rant about anything and make it seem like it's horrible. It's not too hard. I honestly believe that you're just bad at the game and can't stand it.

O\/erkill
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by O\/erkill » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:51 pm

Jersey wrote:
O\/erkill wrote:The difference is the links you provided spout shit about how it's groundbreaking, best FPS ever, yadayadayada. The review I used actually represents the game!

Anyone can rant about anything and make it seem like it's horrible. It's not too hard. I honestly believe that you're just bad at the game and can't stand it.

"Because you don't like the game, you must be bad at it! :( :( :( :x"

Really? Oh wow.
'

Jersey
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Jersey » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:54 pm

Yeah, it's like I type like that.
It's true, you're just ranting about how bad it is because you simply aren't well equipped in the game. Just get the out of this thread. It'll save us both the time. If you dislike the game so much, why are you even posting here?

McFrenzie
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by McFrenzie » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:03 pm

Jersey wrote:Yeah, it's like I type like that.
It's true, you're just ranting about how bad it is because you simply aren't well equipped in the game. Just get the out of this thread. It'll save us both the time. If you dislike the game so much, why are you even posting here?

Maybe because it's MW2 annoyances? lol

O\/erkill
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by O\/erkill » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:06 pm

"I think I'm finished here, boys."

I like COD 1 and 2, and this is a general Call of Duty forum.

Enjoy being great at your killstreak tacticool knife grenade shooting game, I'll be playing proper games.
'

Darren
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Darren » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:10 pm

O\/erkill wrote:

"I think I'm finished here, boys."

I like COD 1 and 2, and this is a general Call of Duty forum.

Enjoy being great at your killstreak tacticool knife grenade shooting game, I'll be playing proper games.

I can't disagree with that last line, but barebones and search and destroy are about as good as you're gonna get as far as tac knives, noob toobs, and other bullshit goes...

Jersey
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Jersey » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:51 am

I could care less that you dislike the game. The thing that irritates me is the fact that just because you dislike it, doesn't mean it's a horrible game. Just because you hate it and think it's shit, doesn't mean that it is. The game isn't bad, maybe it's not your taste and like you said you enjoy the originals, so do I, but overall it's a good game even if you think it's utter shit.

Vertigo
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Vertigo » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:09 pm

The reviews were made when the game just came out, Jersey, nobody had found out about the shit that happens in multiplayer now.

I still play Modern Warfare 2 online, but only with friends in a party.

Why?

Campers
Noobtube (esp. with OMA Pro)
Boosters
Overpowered, unbalanced guns
Some airsupport/killstreaks
Deathstreaks
Commando
Etc.

Warp.

Post by Warp. » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:47 am

Why don't you guys take this discussion elsewhere? You're all pathetic, get over it and create a new thread if you deem it necessary. I still fail to see how this any of this bullshit has any relevance to do with the original post. Be right back, going to post shit about Mass Effect on unrelated subjects. :roll:

Anyhow, I hate people modifying their servers. I don't feel like jumping fifty meters up in the sky or run in the speed of a tiger.
NATHAN ''ACE'' HATCH

A twelve year old boy getting raised up the hard way.
Image[/center]

O\/erkill
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by O\/erkill » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:51 am

Warp. wrote:Why don't you guys take this discussion elsewhere? You're all pathetic, get over it and create a new thread if you deem it necessary. I still fail to see how this any of this bullshit has any relevance to do with the original post. Be right back, going to post shit about Mass Effect on unrelated subjects. :roll:

Anyhow, I hate people modifying their servers. I don't feel like jumping fifty meters up in the sky or run in the speed of a tiger.

COD MW2 annoyances.

unrelated subjects

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEcZtunL3yg[/video]
'

Warp.

Post by Warp. » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:14 am

O\/erkill wrote:Modern Warfare 2 is shit. DEAL WITH IT.

thread wrote:annoyances
NATHAN ''ACE'' HATCH

A twelve year old boy getting raised up the hard way.
Image[/center]

O\/erkill
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by O\/erkill » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:12 pm

O\/erkill wrote:Everything in the Multiplayer.

Most of the campaign.

Some of the Spec Ops missions.
'

Scary Eire
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: The Man Behind The Wire.

Post by Scary Eire » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:17 am

I dont understand what you two are bickering about but I'll try steer this thing back on topic. You know what I hate but I also love getting? Chopper gunner. When someone else gets it however (or in the worst case - steals it from you via care package, trust me I fucking rage), the games fucking over. It's a flaming fuck you.

SnipeZ

Post by SnipeZ » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:49 am

Sometimes it's annoying, beacuse you have some noobs, even when they have 10th Prestige or w/e and you kill them easly, because they have no skill, EAM etc and they report you as Hacker and flame you over the chat that you should gtfo etc.
Good times in COD MW2 are, when you play with your friends and you just have fun playing it.
Also i play it on PC where the Commando Pro thing etc are fixed, i don't understand IW in that point anyway because they fixed it on the PC Version but not on the PS3 Xbox.
Also you have to go play COD with a bit of ignorance because there are so many "little" kids(14,13,12 etc) which don't really know what they write in COD.
My points is I don't give a fuck what they say/do/make in Call Of Duty.
Oh i forgot one point.
VAC Sucks! They ban nobody....
Somebody started with noob weapons right?
Do you rly think that G-18 etc are? Or is it just because everybody says it.
I personally play with G-18 because it ain't is a noob weapon with Silence reddot etc. Akimbo in a way but you still need much skill to go on range with that gun.

XieN
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by XieN » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:07 pm

Vertigo wrote:I still play Modern Warfare 2 online, but only with friends in a party.

Same here, although we mainly just arse around in private games having quickscope open lobbies.

Vertigo wrote:Noobtube (esp. with OMA Pro)

I do that to take my frustration out on assholes that run around with a tac knife and commando, tryhards tend to do this. If you don't know what a tryhard is, a tryhard is someone that's got a gay name with 'ZzZ' or '-_-' in it and also fails at the game completely.

Return to “Call of Duty”