FM12 Announced + Features

This section is dedicated to all of the Football Manager Series games. Enjoy your talks about Feetball here!
Savokage
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

FM12 Announced + Features

Post by Savokage » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:07 pm

http://www.sega.com/fm2012/?t=EnglishUSA

Nothing really special.

"Manage Anywhere, Anytime – the ability to add or take away playable nations in your saved game as often as you want. Manage in that country at the start of the next season - meaning you don’t have to decide on which nations are playable at the start of your career."

Best feature for me. I always do long games and I hate that you can't select it.

Nexus
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Re: FM12 Announced + Features

Post by Nexus » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:14 pm

Savokage wrote:"Manage Anywhere, Anytime – the ability to add or take away playable nations in your saved game as often as you want. Manage in that country at the start of the next season - meaning you don’t have to decide on which nations are playable at the start of your career."

Oh god. I always wanted that. I even suggested it somewhere. Awesome. Another cool feature looks this:
"Tone – a whole new level has been added to team talks and conversations, with the new tone system, which allows you to specify the way you want to say things – be as cool as a cucumber by saying things calmly or throw tea cups around by saying things with passion. There are 5 different tones to choose from with specific comments per tone."

Other then these two, I don't think there is any awesome feature added.
ubermensch

Riley
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Riley » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:55 am

Can't wait, been looking at the screenshots and it looks fantastic.

Zake
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Zake » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:52 pm

I've bought it, but as I've stated on other topics; I didn't like its game-play, although I do play multiplayer with some of my friends.

Return to “Football Manager”