Recommend An Online Station:

Moderators: Game Admins, LS:RP Testers, Junior Developers, Lead Admins, Web Developers

Forum rules
When in the Quick Suggestions thread, only post your own suggestions. Do not react to, discuss, or support other players' suggestions. Breach of this rule will result in a regular forum warning.

If you have a suggestion that requires input from more players and isn't just a quick and simple suggestion that doesn't need any elaborating, make a normal thread.

Re: Recommend An Online Station:

Postby Alpha on Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:21 pm

Name of Station: Radio 538
Genre of Music: Top 40 music, dance department, R&B
Station: http://www.radio538.nl/web/show/id=673545

( A Dutch radio station. There's no Dutch radio station on one of the slots right now, so I suggest to replace for example slot 5 with Radio 538 :D )
Image
Johnny Lungo
User avatar
Alpha
Pretty much dead already
Pretty much dead already
 
Posts: 3672
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:35 am
Ingame name: Rick Holt

Re: Recommend An Online Station:

Postby Nexus on Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:47 pm

Name of Station: BBC Radio
Genre of Music: Not really music.. news.
Station: http://sradio.tv/stream/491.m3u

Name of Station: Acces PopRock
Genre of Music: PopRock
Station: http://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/acces-poprock
Last edited by Nexus on Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ubermensch
User avatar
Nexus
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
 
Posts: 5397
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:44 pm
Location: Republic of Kosova

Re: Recommend An Online Station:

Postby Padawan on Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:48 pm

Alpha wrote:Name of Station: Radio 538
Genre of Music: Top 40 music, dance department, R&B
Station: http://www.radio538.nl/web/show/id=673545

( A Dutch radio station. There's no Dutch radio station on one of the slots right now, so I suggest to replace for example slot 5 with Radio 538 :D )

Los Santos is in the US why the hell would they have a Dutch radio station.
Padawan
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:53 am

Re: Recommend An Online Station:

Postby Adrien_Roston on Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:14 pm

Name of Station: Asian Melody
Genre of Music: Jpop, Kpop, and All Asian Variety of Music
Station: http://www.live365.com/web/index.live?tm=3538

We gotta have at least 1 Asian Station..
Last edited by Adrien_Roston on Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:00 am, edited 5 times in total.
Adrien_Roston
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:44 am

Re: Recommend An Online Station:

Postby OrioN. on Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:21 pm

Name of Station: Satla FM.
Genre of Music: Middle-Eastern \ Israeli.
Station: http://satla-fm.co.il/mediaplayer.wax
User avatar
OrioN.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
 
Posts: 3854
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:00 pm

Re: Recommend An Online Station:

Postby Ovi. on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:52 pm

Name of Station: Kiss FM
Genre of Music: House/Dance/Hip-Hop/Rapp/Diversity.
Station: http://www.brothersoft.com/widgets/kiis ... 49203.html
Image
User avatar
Ovi.
Mafia
Mafia
 
Posts: 660
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:50 pm

Re: Recommend An Online Station:

Postby Carmine on Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:15 pm

Levster wrote:Name of Station: Discover Trance Radio
Genre of Music: Trance, Electro.
Station: http://www.discovertrance.com/


This needs putting in.
User avatar
Carmine
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
 
Posts: 2479
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:23 pm
Location: UK.
Ingame name: Erik Borkowski

Re: Recommend An Online Station:

Postby Alpha on Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:31 pm

Padawan wrote:
Alpha wrote:Name of Station: Radio 538
Genre of Music: Top 40 music, dance department, R&B
Station: http://www.radio538.nl/web/show/id=673545

( A Dutch radio station. There's no Dutch radio station on one of the slots right now, so I suggest to replace for example slot 5 with Radio 538 :D )

Los Santos is in the US why the hell would they have a Dutch radio station.


There are a lot of Dutchies on LSRP. Why not?

Just some fun for us.
Image
Johnny Lungo
User avatar
Alpha
Pretty much dead already
Pretty much dead already
 
Posts: 3672
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:35 am
Ingame name: Rick Holt

Re: Recommend An Online Station:

Postby Redman. on Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:38 pm

Name of Station: Arecibo Radio
Genre of Music: Nerdcore Rap/Techno/Comedy + Talk Shows (I.e. Mediocre Show)
Station: http://65.60.52.122:9032
<3
#prorp
User avatar
Redman.
Game Admin
Game Admin
 
Posts: 3853
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:42 am
Location: place
Ingame name: someone

Re: Recommend An Online Station:

Postby Digby on Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:58 pm

Name of station: Classic FM
Genre of music: Classical
Station: http://media-ice.musicradio.com/ClassicFMMP3.m3u

Needless to say, I know many within the community will find this amusing and I see your angle, however this would provide some great role play, especially for characters such as those in the government to whom this genre might be associated with. The station itself is by no means unpopular, currently boasting UK listening figures of around 6 million which is around the same number of viewers many American TV shows have, based on statistics from Wikipedia.

Again, I stress, this is to my knowledge a fantastic station. A further argument might be that for many, the occasional piece of classical music can be very relaxing. It can also be affiliated with various mafia scenarios; often there is a piece of Mozart or Chopin blasting away in the background in scenes of horrendous violence, more often than not in slow motion. In conclusion, I feel this would provide wonderful roleplay and on a personal level would vastly improve understanding of my character's and their personalities!
Last edited by Digby on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Richard Firth: SASD Sergeant, HSIU Deputy Commander, MA Jurisprudence (OXON), ex-met Sergeant from London

Dr. Frank Digby, PhD Economics (LSE), Nobel Laureate, previous Mayoral candidate
User avatar
Digby
Mafia
Mafia
 
Posts: 548
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 11:18 pm
Location: London

Re: Recommend An Online Station:

Postby B.Williams on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:13 pm

Digby wrote:Name of station: Classic FM
Genre of music: Classical
Station: http://media-ice.musicradio.com/ClassicFMMP3.m3u

Needless to say, I know many within the community will find this amusing and I see your angle, however this would provide some great role play, especially for characters such as those in the government to whom this genre might be associated with. The station itself is by no means unpopular, currently boasting UK listening figures of around 6 million which is around the same number of viewers many American TV shows have, based on statistics from Wikipedia.

Again, I stress, this is to my knowledge a fantastic station. A further argument might be that for many, the occasional piece of classical music can be very relaxing. It can also be affiliated with various mafia scenarios; often there is a piece of Mozart or Chopin blasting away in the background in scenes of horrendous violence, more often than not in slow motion. In conclusion, I feel this would provide wonderful roleplay and on a personal level would vastly improve understanding of my character's and their personalities!


Classic FM would be GREAT for Mafia RP (anyone remember the GTA III Mafia Sentinel for example - set by default to Double Cleff FM)?
Last edited by B.Williams on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
B.Williams
Mafia
Mafia
 
Posts: 438
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 4:54 pm
Location: USSR

Re: Recommend An Online Station:

Postby KillianNI on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:16 pm

Anothermark wrote:Name of Station: BBC Radio 1 Xtra
Genre of Music: Hip Hop, Rap, DnB, Dubstep etc
Station: http://www.bbc.co.uk/1xtra/


Please add this!
KillianNI
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
 
Posts: 3286
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:45 am

Re: Recommend An Online Station:

Postby Grants on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:31 pm

OrioN. wrote:Name of Station: Satla FM.
Genre of Music: Middle-Eastern \ Israeli.
Station: http://satla-fm.co.il/mediaplayer.wax


Add this! so much better RP!
נתנהג כמו בני אדם, נחשוב כמו אלוהים ונלחם כמו אריות
User avatar
Grants
Mafia
Mafia
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:45 am
Location: IDF

Re: Recommend An Online Station:

Postby Adrien_Roston on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:40 pm

Padawan wrote:
Alpha wrote:Name of Station: Radio 538
Genre of Music: Top 40 music, dance department, R&B
Station: http://www.radio538.nl/web/show/id=673545

( A Dutch radio station. There's no Dutch radio station on one of the slots right now, so I suggest to replace for example slot 5 with Radio 538 :D )

Los Santos is in the US why the hell would they have a Dutch radio station.


USA is a free country they can have anything..
Adrien_Roston
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:44 am

Re: Recommend An Online Station:

Postby iPureSkillz on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:40 pm

Doodle™ wrote:
Anothermark wrote:Name of Station: BBC Radio 1 Xtra
Genre of Music: Hip Hop, Rap, DnB, Dubstep etc
Station: http://www.bbc.co.uk/1xtra/


Please add this!
Previous Names
Spoiler: show
Dwayne Ericson, Trevor Grimes, Sandalio Ordonez, Clement Baxtor, Demetrius Smith, Fahimul Rita + more.
User avatar
iPureSkillz
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
 
Posts: 1126
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 4:53 pm
Location: East Anglia, Norfolk, Norwich.
Ingame name: Cornelius Stanley

PreviousNext

Return to General Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest