Police Complaints Administrator - FREE TO USE!

Moderators: Junior Admins, Tester Team, Senior Lead Admins

Miharu
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Demarco Harris

Police Complaints Administrator - FREE TO USE!

Post by Miharu » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:15 pm

POLICE COMPLAINTS ADMINISTRATOR
FREE OF CHARGE TO USE > CONTACT ME NOW > DETAILS AT BOTTOM

I am a self-employed, independent police complaints administrator. I have an extensive career history in law enforcement spanning many years, including investigative and patrol-based roles. I have worked in an Internal Affairs department for a large metropolitan police force and handled complex investigations into corruption, misconduct and lawbreaking. I have a comprehensive awareness of police policy and procedure, along with law and due process in San Andreas.

If you feel you have been mistreated by the police, please contact me. I do not charge for my services. I work on a freelance and charitable basis. Good practice is to make a good will donation at the end of a court proceeding should it result in monetary remuneration, although this is not guaranteed, and should not necessarily be sought.

WHAT IS MY SERVICE?
When you contact me, I will review the information available. I will probe you for as much information as is available to review the basis for a complaint. I am not here to witch-hunt or submit misleading police complaints. I will, however, where I find misconduct or malpractice, fight your corner as far as practicable, and free of charge.

If I do not believe you have grounds for a complaint, or feel that the case you are referring to is justified, I will not administer your complaint. This does not mean you are not eligible to submit a complaint, just that I will not be willing to assist you or advise you any further.

If your case goes to court, I will be able to advise you on a suitable bar-qualified attorney to advise you throughout this process.

I am not a defence attorney. I am not here to get you out of criminal charges by any means necessary. I will, however, advise on the complaints process if you have been prosecuted unduly.

WHAT CAN YOU HELP ME WITH?
  • Excessive use of force, up to and including causing injury and/or death.
  • Misuse of police powers such as search and seizure or detention.
  • Fabrication or misconstruing of evidence.
  • Unfair, undue or wrongful prosecution.
  • Failure to follow policy and protocol, e.g. suspending a license where no power exists to do so.
These are just some examples of where I may be able to assist you. Please contact me with details of your case and I will do what I can to assist you.

HOW TO GET IN TOUCH
If you'd like to get in touch, please click here to e-mail me. I aim to respond to all submissions within 5 working days.

Return to “Miscellaneous/Misc. Archive”