[M4F] Won movie tickets and no one to go with

Moderators: Junior Admins, Tester Team, Senior Lead Admins

Shin Dandy
Hiatus King
Hiatus King
Ingame name: Jason Song-Victor Legosi

[M4F] Won movie tickets and no one to go with

Post by Shin Dandy » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:53 pm

The Thing: I won a pair of tickets to the Drive-in Theater out in Venturas. I'm thinking Ghost in the Shell but I'm open to ideas. I've four tickets in total, so hell we can see two movies, or bring some friends. I'd just take my friends but they aren't movie people, or at least drive-in theater people. Again I'm fairly open to what we see so no big deal. Does not have to be a date, but can be if desired?

Me: Male, mid-20s, Asian. I work in Mechanical and Technical repairs. Went to school for Accounting but need to finish my courses. I guess you'd call me a Hard Rocker but like not a complete asshole. Smartass at best. Somewhat nerdy, mostly chill.

You: Either a woman, or a woman with friends, who wanna see a movie. Age range mostly isn't an issue, so long as you're atleast 18 and a female. Friends don't really matter, but I really DONT wanna go to the movies by myself with a dude so yeeaaahh... IF you're single or not only really matters if you're seeking to date.

Contact is [email protected]
"Maybe a wolf like you wouldn't understand, but weak creatures need to live by depending on each other. Acting brave doesn't do me any favours. Sometimes it could be fatal."

Jason "Jackie-Boy" Song - Red Bay Triad (三合會) - Lee Sung Enterprises

Return to “Miscellaneous/Misc. Archive”