Common issues & solutions [FAQ]

All old Questions / Technical Support topics are moved here. You can search this section for an answer to a question also, if you wish.

Moderators: Junior Admins, Junior Developers, Senior Lead Admins

Latuso
Mafia
Mafia

Re: Common issues & solutions [READ FIRST BEFORE ASKING - FA

Post by Latuso » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:56 am

Go to ls-rp.com and create a global account ,afterthat you are creating a character inside the account and then you will proceed to answer some questions, just fill up the empty boxes with the correct answers and wait for an answer from a tester , accepted or denied.

Ese Maniac Mack 11

Post by Ese Maniac Mack 11 » Thu May 05, 2011 10:54 pm

man, what I'm stuck on is every time i try to log in, i see the san andreas mulitiplayer but its stops me at the beach and says something about my user name needs to be changed, Whats up with that? :?: Can someone please help me out?
I don't love them hoes!

xale
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by xale » Fri May 06, 2011 12:59 am

Ese Maniac Mack 11 wrote:man, what I'm stuck on is every time i try to log in, i see the san andreas mulitiplayer but its stops me at the beach and says something about my user name needs to be changed, Whats up with that? :?: Can someone please help me out?

Have you registered? You need to make an account here: http://ls-rp.com/ if you want to play on this server. You can use any username when creating a account there. When you're logged in, you can create a character using the format Firstname_Lastname.

Check this topic if you need more information: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=165575&p=2073088&hilit=register+on+server#p2073088

If you have more questions and need help you can use this topic: viewforum.php?f=64

Ese Maniac Mack 11

Post by Ese Maniac Mack 11 » Sat May 07, 2011 8:45 am

Yea i already have an account and a player named Damian_Garcia, i even bought the game at best buy for ten bucks brand new but its version 2, and everytime i try to log on everything is smooth until i go into role play but just gets stuck in the sky looking over the beach saying something about my user name :?:
I don't love them hoes!

william91206
Gangster
Gangster

Post by william91206 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:50 pm

i need help i made my character but i dont know how to get in i try it says u have to regsiter. help me please

Cortez
Super Lawyer
Super Lawyer
Ingame name: Lance_Richmond

Post by Cortez » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:47 am

william91206 wrote:i need help i made my character but i dont know how to get in i try it says u have to regsiter. help me please

You need make a character application at www.ls-rp.com

ϟMenes

Post by ϟMenes » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:06 pm

the reasons I get denied for are bullshit I SWEAR. I have been denied 6 times. First time was because of my name... "it sounded too much like julius Ceaser" really? FUCK YOU thats my real name "julio_cesar". Then I got denied 5 + other times for my story...I wrote more than 2 paragraphs more than 3 times... I don't know what background story you want?? I think this is bullshit admins and testers playing around with people making them remake applications for LOLZ I got all the answers right... how the fuck can my application be denied over my REAL character background story...looks to me like they are looking for stories that include shit that they want SO TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK STORY YOU WANT dumb idiots... i think owner should get new "testers" or people to review applications... looks to me like they are not doing their job right. it is sad cus I never played this game and now I wont get a chance to play this game that looks so bad ass due to "testers" that don't even read applications. I am not resubmitting mines again I am tired of rewriting everything...
Last edited by mistique on Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: User banned - mistique

Kojak
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Josip Kabashi

Post by Kojak » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:26 pm

Really nice, thanks.
First deserve, and then desire.

Scal
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Anthony Berlucci

Post by Scal » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:46 pm

Great guide Eric, although some updating could be done here!

Pejo
Pejovic & Radic Inc
Pejovic & Radic Inc
Ingame name: A. Dornant

Post by Pejo » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:36 pm

For people having issue's with taking screenshots in Windows 8.

Lately many users requesting help by fixing the " Unable to save screenshot " while having Windows 8.

Here is the solution :

Adjust your size of screen in the ESC menu in GTA SA. Make it match your monitor.

In other words : Your In-Game resolution and your monitor resolution has to be same in order to save screenshots.

Sir Eric.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Eric_Blackwell

Post by Sir Eric. » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:18 pm

MarkoPejovic wrote:For people having issue's with taking screenshots in Windows 8.

Lately many users requesting help by fixing the " Unable to save screenshot " while having Windows 8.

Here is the solution :

Adjust your size of screen in the ESC menu in GTA SA. Make it match your monitor.

In other words : Your In-Game resolution and your monitor resolution has to be same in order to save screenshots.

Added.
Retired from all tester related work, Sir Eric is a free elf.

Hater.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Aviel

Post by Hater. » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:25 am

Bacardi wrote:As recently a lot of people have been asking in the Q&TS section about the ''INCORRECT VERSION'' so I'm making a topic to help everyone with this problem at the same time instead of individually.

As you might know, SAMP got a new version, version 0.3x. LS-RP is helping the SAMP management team by testing the new updates on one of the biggest communities on SAMP. In order to join LS-RP, you must have the newest version of SAMP which is getting updated around once a week so stay updated for newer versions!

Download the newest version here:
Client: Download here. (21/01/13)

Stay updated for newer versions here click.

More informations: Click.

Feedback?: 0.3x feedback

As the quote shows, credits goes to Bacardi. I just think that it should be added to here.

John_Cour

Re: Common issues & solutions [FAQ]

Post by John_Cour » Sat May 07, 2016 5:24 pm

ok so i registered and made my character but when i go to the site it sais this
» Application Status

Your application hasn't been processed yet, there are still 0 in front of you in the application queue. You are ID #565300, if you need to get in touch with the administration, refer to this ID.
:?: :!: :?

Return to “Q&TS Archive”