Game's buggin - Fails to download.

All old Questions / Technical Support topics are moved here. You can search this section for an answer to a question also, if you wish.

Moderators: Junior Admins, Junior Developers, Senior Lead Admins

Chaz187
Gangster
Gangster

Game's buggin - Fails to download.

Post by Chaz187 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:29 pm

I have this issue where my game bugs every 40 seconds to 1 minute for some reason, and when i logged in after a while, it failed to download a certain txd i guess of the server.

Screen: https://imgur.com/a/TNGPY7v

Blurem
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Jaylynn Sherman

Re: Game's buggin - Fails to download.

Post by Blurem » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:35 pm

Chaz_Williams wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:29 pm
I have this issue where my game bugs every 40 seconds to 1 minute for some reason, and when i logged in after a while, it failed to download a certain txd i guess of the server.

Screen: https://imgur.com/a/TNGPY7v
The DFF file that fails to download is a known issue and happens to everyone right now. It won't affect your game.

As for "bug", could you explain how? Do you mean that the game keeps on freezing for no apparent reason? If so, this issue can have many reasons on why it happens, it could be because of game mods, a slow HDD, or something that takes all of your PC's RAM/CPU/Disk Usage.

Try closing everything in the background when you launch your game or try to get a clean unmodified game and see if the same happens. If nothing changes, it's likely that you have a slow hard drive.

Chaz187
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Chaz187 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:30 pm

Well it freezes for a second, i have a gaming laptop HP Omen, i don't think that the issue is with my laptop, and where i downloaded my GTA is from an old link, might be that as well..

betonists
Forum Moderator
Ingame name: Finieris

Post by betonists » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:33 am

I know I had issues with some hud mods, I have 90something maxed fps at all time, but with those I literally had 3fps for some reason, might have something to do with mods if you're using those? Also try to use CODSMP.

Ace
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Ace » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:18 pm

4. Thread Inactivity
For the sake of keeping the section tidy and to make sure your topic is active, you need to update your topic if you still need assistance with your issue. If your topic has been inactive for Three (3) days then your topic will be locked and archived. When your topic has no replies after 24 hours you can feel free to reasonably bump your topic if you still need assistance with your issue.
Excessively bumping your topic (e.g every few hours) can result in a verbal or forum warning.

Return to “Q&TS Archive”