Script name: Guide
Script author(s): DamianC
Authors comment:Over time, ever since 2007, we've always had either tiny race factions or at least racing events inside of factions. The general mindframe towards racing factions is that they only last for a few weeks, and are just quick little sparks of excitement here and there. Lately people have been going against that general stereotype and I'm both proud and shocked to point out that we currently have 6 racing factions going.
Six whole factions, revolving around racing. First we had a trucker faction, now we got six racing factions. That's truly amazing, as it shows LS-RP is constantly growing member wise and creativity wise. I make it my goal to always support the little man as much as I can. So hopefully this Guide job is able to help all of you guys and gals out.
- This job is able to either be a Main or a Sidejob.
- You will be able to /guidejob inside the Wangs Dealership near the bank.
- The route setup menu will be displayed once the command is entered. Used to construct your race routes. These routes do not save when you logoff, so you will need to type /route_menu and construct a route whenever you want to race. Contents Include:
- Add A Route
- When you click this button it will add a checkpoint to your route. It will be placed exactly where you're located.
- You will be presented with a list of all your route points. If you wish to move one of them you where you're currently located just simply click one of the routes and it will be moved there. If you wish not to edit, just click the << button.
- You will be presented with a list of all your route points. If you wish to remove one of the route-points from the list just click it and it will go away. If otherwise, just click the << button.
- You will be presented with a list of all your route points. Click one and a checkpoint will show up where that route point is located.
- Self explanatory.
- /route_invite [playerid/partofname]
- If you want to invite someone to your route race then use this command. IMPORTANT: If you wish to partake in the race as well, as the host, you will need to invite yourself as well.
- When everyone is invited and ready to go, you type this to get the countdown going. Remember to invite yourself if you wish to partake in the race. You can't start a race if one is already in progress or if you do not have a route made already.
- To end a race in progress.