[Vehicle] Micah Powell

Denied refund requests are found here

Moderators: Junior Admins, SFM, Senior Lead Admins

iAsser
Ingame name: Micah Powell

[Vehicle] Micah Powell

Post by iAsser » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:15 am

In-Game name:Micah Powell
Date and time of loss:3/2/2021-1:48:03(GMT+2)
What happened:Well, I made a deal with a player called "Miguel_Snow" or something like trade, we agreed on changing our vehicles and he will pay extra (80K) fees, everything went well till he lied on me on the OOC vehicle stats, he told me that the vehicle stats is "98%, battery like that too." but I found out that the vehicle got "0,00% engine&battery stats". later I made a player report against "Miguel_Snow" and after some talk, the admin decided to cancel the whole operation and get my assets back, then he just disappeared, I found him later IG(In-Game) and I told him about that and he showed a big refusal to that. Later the administrator told me that "Miguel_Snow" got banned and I can file a refund request for my vehicle.
What and/or how much do you need refunded:Jester vehicle called (In-Game) (2018 Toyota Supra)
Evidence:Chat logs:https://www.mediafire.com/file/5xca6he6 ... g.txt/file
SS:-https://f.top4top.io/p_1861rjmqr3.png (Agreement that if any OOC scam will be reported to admins)
-https://e.top4top.io/p_1861q3d9o2.png (Car stats)
-viewtopic.php?f=85&t=768096(Refund Request approval)
Other notes:N/A.

Kyle
Senior Forum Moderator

Re: [Vehicle] Micah Powell

Post by Kyle » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:03 pm

Your refund request has been placed on pending!

Reason:
  • Pending administrator confirmation
Do not contact the handling staff member about your pending request. If you have any queries in regards to it, contact the Head of Testers
Biskit wrote:.

Biskit
Junior Administrator

Post by Biskit » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:16 pm

Confirming.

Kyle
Senior Forum Moderator

Post by Kyle » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:25 pm

Micah, do you have any evidence of the scammed amount? Having reviewed the evidence on both the report submitted and this refund request, I cannot see any indication of the cash amount scammed.

iAsser

Post by iAsser » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:18 pm

Well, it was a trade, not a sale. Both parties agreed on fair trade as he gives me the Elegy plus eighty thousand, and I give him the Jester. As you see on the entire chat log we were putting the terms for the trade, but sadly, he scammed me.

Kyle
Senior Forum Moderator

Post by Kyle » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:21 pm

iAsser wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:18 pm
Well, it was a trade, not a sale. Both parties agreed on fair trade as he gives me the Elegy plus eighty thousand, and I give him the Jester. As you see on the entire chat log we were putting the terms for the trade, but sadly, he scammed me.
Do you have any screenshots of the trade itself? Unfortunately, chat logs aren't sufficient evidence for refund requests. I've also discussed this with the admin who handled the report and he's confirmed that unless a screenshot of the trade can be provided, the refund request will need to be denied.

iAsser

Post by iAsser » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:55 am

Sadly, I couldn't get any (SS) for the chat upwards, so I guess I got no option, but I hope that you had kept in mind that the player got banned and got many reports on him.

Kyle
Senior Forum Moderator

Post by Kyle » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:01 am

Your refund request has been denied!

Reason:
  • Lack of sufficient evidence. In future, please ensure you screenshot any transactions in the future to avoid any similar situations.
Do not bother the handling staff member after your refund request has been denied. If you think it is unjust, make a report to the Head of Testers.

Return to “Denied”