[POLITICS] Lt. Governor Underhill: "I do not have ties to the mob. Never did, never will."

The San Andreas Network is an independent network; everything to do with them, including recent articles, about shows, employee biographies and employment, is found inside!

Moderators: San Andreas Network Editors, Senior Lead Admins, San Andreas Network Mods

TeodoraMk
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

[POLITICS] Lt. Governor Underhill: "I do not have ties to the mob. Never did, never will."

Post by TeodoraMk » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:27 pm

LT. GOVERNOR UNDERHILL: "I DO NOT HAVE TIES TO THE MOB. NEVER DID, NEVER WILL."
BY Patricia Asaro | November 12, 2020

Lieutenant Governor Frank Underhill

The San Andreas Network team conducted an interview with Lieutenant Governor Frank Underhill. The written version of the interview can be seen below.

Patricia Asaro: Mister Underhill, I will begin this interview by congratuating you on your new position in San Andreas. You were appointed to be the Lieutenant Governor today. How does the new position feel like? Is it a big change in your opinion?

Frank Underhill: We shouldn't get ahead of ourselves yet. I was appointed, but I will only assume office in a few days. As I mentioned earlier today, I'm thankful for the opportunity and I'm looking forward to it.

Patricia Asaro: It's only a matter of time before you assume office, Mister Underhill. What are your plans once you are officially on the said position? Would you make changes in the office and the State?

Frank Underhill: Both me and the Governor believe that the first order of business should be to appoint a new Secretary of State and ensure a smooth transition of power. I hope I'll be able to go public with my decision soon. One of my key agenda points this term would be to reform the State Government. It's something that I started going through as Secretary of State, and I hope we'll be able to finalize the process as soon as possible. Now as Lieutenant Governor, however, I'm sure the process will be done quite quickly, in addition to other reforms and legislation.

Patricia Asaro: Politics in San Andreas have been quite heated lately. I'd like to hear your comment on several statements that came from several politicians. On the 29th of September, 2020 the San Andreas Democratic Party Senator, Mister Odell Mondale has stated that he advocates marijuana legalization in order to lower the crime rate in East Los Santos. What are your views on legalization of marijuana for open use?

Frank Underhill: Let's get it straight, I mentioned multiple times that I was for the usage of various narcotics in the medical field, however I also follow the findings and research of our Department of Health. The idea of legalizing marijuana is something that needs to be reviewed, both by the Senate and by the Department of Health, whether it's for recreational use or medical one, such as to ease pain and so forth. I welcome Senator Mondale to work with our Department of Health and our Republican State Senators and come up with potential options.

Patricia Asaro: Mister Charles Moreno has stated that he's disappointed from the San Andreas Democratic Party. You were his opponent during the elections. How was and how is your personal and professional relation now with Mister Moreno? Furthermore, the election ended with you and your wife, Miss Sugely Cuevas Underhill facing charges for corruption. The court verdict was that both of you aren't guilty and you resumed your political career. Can you tell us more about that period?

Frank Underhill: I watched the interview with Charles and he said it himself, we're not in touch. Moreno himself admitted that it was all a hoax, an attempt to slander a stronger candidate who was beating him in all polls. Yes, we won in court and now we're winning in the field. Charles knows he was enabling a fraud, a "fake news" story if you want to call it that way, and he let it go on and on, parading his campaign around it. I'm glad he decided to speak up on the issue and that he apologized.

Patricia Asaro: Mister Underhill, there has been allegations against you, about you having ties to an organized crime group. How do you comment these allegations?

Frank Underhill: Charles Moreno was here last week and debunked it. No, I do not have ties to the mob. I never did, and never will.

Patricia Asaro: What are your thoughts on punishment versus rehabilitation?

Frank Underhill: I believe we should put some effort into helping those who are seeking help to get back onto the right track. However, we also cannot be light on crime.

Patricia Asaro: Mister Underhill, thank you for accepting the offer for an interview, it has been a pleasure to have you in the studio.

Frank Underhill: Thank you for the invitation, the pleasure is mine.

COMMENTS

Code: Select all

[b]USERNAME:[/b] [Insert Username]
[b]COMMENT:[/b] [Insert comment]

Gangster..
Mafia
Mafia

Re: [POLITICS] Lt. Governor Underhill: "I do not have ties to the mob. Never did, never will."

Post by Gangster.. » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:03 pm

USERNAME: Rasta
COMMENT: Nicely done interview but first of all, Frank is lying. He had ties to the mob. And you Patricia? How do you even have the audacity to ask such a question? You have ties to criminals too. What are you doing every day in Crow's Pool Hall with the serbian filth? You even advertise their cafe on TV. No comment. Stick to being beautiful on TV and leave state affairs and politics to men.

DSK22
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Re: [POLITICS] Lt. Governor Underhill: "I do not have ties to the mob. Never did, never will."

Post by DSK22 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:49 pm

USERNAME: L. Stone.
COMMENT: Seems new, with time everything will be clear.
FIREFIGHTER III
Operations Bureau, Fire Station 11
Los Santos Fire Department — "Serving With Courage, Integrity, and Pride"

DEPUTY SHERIFF (BONUS I)
Detective Division, Homicide Bureau
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department - "A Tradition of Service"

Rancor
D38D

Post by Rancor » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:40 pm

USERNAME: Space Raiders
COMMENT: Very nice!

THepner
Silver Member
Silver Member
Ingame name: Lorenzo Paciotti

Post by THepner » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:44 pm

USERNAME: L. Paciotti
COMMENT: Very good interview by mister Underhill. I really like it!
" Život bez pobune je kao godina bez proleća. Pobuna bez istine je kao proleće u suvoj, neplodnoj pustinji. Život, pobuna i istina jesu Sveto trojstvo koje se ne može odvajati ni menjati. "

AceMK619
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by AceMK619 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:57 pm

USERNAME: Lumpy
COMMENT: "I don't have any mob ties" 😏

Nature
Forum Moderator
Ingame name: Dany Avila

Post by Nature » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:29 am

USERNAME: Kpayne114
COMMENT: Go Underhill!!

POLICE CAPTAIN I LUCIA MOYA
Assistant Commanding Officer, Central Traffic Division
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

normal

Post by normal » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:31 am

USERNAME: trump69696969
COMMENT: not a real republican

Eliran Shuker
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Eliran Shuker » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:49 am

USERNAME: Vuks
COMMENT: Good stuff

mrtr
Magic Stick
Magic Stick
Ingame name: Robert Ranieri

Post by mrtr » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:52 am

USERNAME: honkey9
COMMENT: too vague, definitely has mob ties or did!

.Pluto.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by .Pluto. » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:07 pm

USERNAME: admeen
COMMENT: He doesn't have any ties to the mob, but he has some with the Illuminati for sure.

LionVenom
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Ignacio Abraham

Post by LionVenom » Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:33 am

Gangster.. wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:03 pm
USERNAME: Rasta
COMMENT: Nicely done interview but first of all, Frank is lying. He had ties to the mob. And you Patricia? How do you even have the audacity to ask such a question? You have ties to criminals too. What are you doing every day in Crow's Pool Hall with the serbian filth? You even advertise their cafe on TV. No comment. Stick to being beautiful on TV and leave state affairs and politics to men.
USERNAME: Dat_Boi_Jason
COMMENT: As a Democrat, I’m not exactly a fan of Underhill, but I’m not here to make any accusations about him. However your last statement is quite outrageous, Asaro is a hardworking journalist, you don’t get into that field without political knowledge, politics isn’t just for old rich pretentious folks who think they’re superior to everyone else, state affairs should be the concern of everyone regardless of race, gender, class or even age. The tax payers are the employers of politicians they have the right to question authority, especially when that’s exactly what their job as. As my professor once told me, there’s no such thing as a dumb question, only dumb answers. Regardless of whether either of them have any mafia ties, Asaro has the right to pose whatever question, besides spending time at a bar is no evidence of Mafia ties, do you personally know her? Or do you just like to make assumptions?

vaininsanity
To Protect and to Serve
To Protect and to Serve

Post by vaininsanity » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:22 am

USERNAME: v.castano
COMMENT: This guy loves cops.

Virus
Silver Member
Silver Member
Ingame name: Old_Fuck

Post by Virus » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:02 pm

USERNAME: BigEliEats
COMMENT: Let's be honest here both of them have criminal contacts and both have been caught in the act before.
just an old nobody
inactive

Sugely_Cuevas
Madam Secretary

Post by Sugely_Cuevas » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:45 pm

Patricia Asaro: Mister Underhill, there has been allegations against you, about you having ties to an organized crime group. How do you comment these allegations?

Frank Underhill: Charles Moreno was here last week and debunked it. No, I do not have ties to the mob. I never did, and never will.
USERNAME: YouAreTheResistance
COMMENT: For all of you that are so sure Frank Underhill is a crook. Take it from his political opponent, former democrat Lt. Governor Charles Moreno. Here's a snippet of the transcript. #NoMobConnections.

[SAN Interview] Guest Charles Moreno: Frank would NEVER have had Park killed. Frank had NO connections to th ...
[SAN Interview] Guest Charles Moreno: ... e mob.
[SAN Interview] Guest Charles Moreno: The advertisements Dornbusch put together, to suggest otherwise? Was b ...
[SAN Interview] Guest Charles Moreno: ... latant lies.
[SAN Interview] Guest Charles Moreno: Frank Underhill was mentioned by a testifying mob member back in an ol ...
[SAN Interview] Guest Charles Moreno: ... d Senate hearing. There was NO evidence.
[SAN Interview] Guest Charles Moreno: Frank is not and never has been connected to the mob.
MADAM SECRETARY Sugely M. E. Cuevas-Underhill
SAGOP PARTY SECRETARY
FORMER SECRETARY OF STATE
FORMER STATE TREASURER

10TH SEP 2019 - 28TH MAY 2020

DEVELOPMENT THREAD:
CHUCKY ON THE MAINLINE

Return to “San Andreas Network”