[LOCAL] Atomikku cafe on fire; faulty wiring or arson?

The San Andreas Network is an independent network; everything to do with them, including recent articles, about shows, employee biographies and employment, is found inside!

Moderators: San Andreas Network Editors, Senior Lead Admins, San Andreas Network Mods

TeodoraMk
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

[LOCAL] Atomikku cafe on fire; faulty wiring or arson?

Post by TeodoraMk » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:21 pm

Atomikku cafe on fire; faulty wiring or arson?
BY Patricia Asaro | October 17, 2020

Atomikku cafe

Atomikku cafe has been severely damaged by a late night blaze at October 11 and neighbouring businesses will be keeping their doors closed for the time being. Atomikku cafe, located on Azalea Street, is a Japanese cafe that has been providing Los Santos with different types of beverages. With its authentic interior, it has been a popular go-to place, playing a huge part in Los Santos nightlife.
The authorities couldn't provide the San Andreas Network news team with information as to what went wrong in Atomikku cafe that night. Several LSFD units has been dispatched to the scene and the traffic was blocked for around an hour until they successfully stopped the fire.

The San Andreas news team couldn't get in touch with the cafe's owner, however, as per several sources' statements, the fire in the cafe was intentional. If a fire is not the result of an accident, it must have been deliberately lit, commonly known as arson. The motives for arson include vandalism, fraud, revenge, sabotage and pyromania.

The sources also stated that one Asian male (name known to the San Andreas Network) has been pulled in for questioning regarding the incident.

"I was questioned about who burned down Atomikku and if I knew anything about it. But [censored] (name known to the San Andreas Network) came few hours later and bailed me out. It's all good now, they (meaning: police officers) had to pull me in for something random just so they could ask me questions I have no answer for. I'm a hard-working person" - were the man's words about the questioning regarding the incident.

Atomikku cafe has been in the process of renovation ever since then. Since there's no official confirmation by the owner or the LSPD regarding what happened in Atomikku cafe, the customers of the cafe who liked to drink their favourite Japanese sake there are left with the question: Atomikku cafe on fire; faulty wiring or arson?

COMMENTS

Code: Select all

[b]USERNAME:[/b] [Insert Username]
[b]COMMENT:[/b] [Insert comment]

Maccertheboy
Gangster
Gangster

Re: [LOCAL] Atomikku cafe on fire; faulty wiring or arson?

Post by Maccertheboy » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:22 pm

USERNAME: Blurem COMMENT: sugar tits café is dead, why is it on fire? did....chelsea luft destroy it again?

Gangster..
Mafia
Mafia

Re: [LOCAL] Atomikku cafe on fire; faulty wiring or arson?

Post by Gangster.. » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:44 am

USERNAME: 1312
COMMENT: Who organized the arson?

Return to “San Andreas Network”