[PODCAST] The Watchtower

The San Andreas Network is an independent network; everything to do with them, including recent articles, about shows, employee biographies and employment, is found inside!

Moderators: San Andreas Network Editors, Senior Lead Admins, San Andreas Network Mods

Ulysses
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Peter Daniels

[PODCAST] The Watchtower

Post by Ulysses » Sun May 31, 2020 11:20 pm

About the show

Straight out of Los Santos Times column of the same name, "The Watchtower" is KSAN-FM's talk show focused on discussing current events and pressing issues of San Andreas. Former Republican State Senator Peter Daniels shares his views and meets with top-level government officials, community members and public servants to debate the latest occurrences and the import matters affecting the State.

[Subscribe on Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts ]

JUNE 4TH, 2020
The Way Forward
Former State Senator Peter Daniels sits in The Watchtower with Lieutenant Governor Charles Moreno to talk about some remarkable occurrences that happened in San Andreas in the last few weeks, from the race for the post of Lieutenant Governor to the recent riots in Los Santos. Together, Daniels and Moreno examine the rocky elections that saw him as the victor and discuss whether a new way of policing is needed in San Andreas, reflecting on the need to combine the needs of law enforcement with the demands of the community.

PLAY ►
1 hr 12 min

JUNE 1ST, 2020
Finding Solutions
As protests across Los Santos continue, State Senator Rayan Abbas visits The Watchtower to speak about the San Andreas Democratic Party's outlook on the events and what political and solutions can be adopted to avoid that similar circumstances arise in the future, discussing Lieutenant Governor Moreno's proposal for a board of public safety to oversee law enforcement agencies and the State Government's newest petition system.

PLAY ►
1 hr 5 min

MAY 31, 2020
A City on Fire
Protests against incidents of police brutality are spreading across the nation and Los Santos is no exception. Former State Senator Peter Daniels returns to the streets he once patrolled as a police officer for a live coverage of the riots engulfing the city and interviews Chief of Police Gibbs Brown to address the episodes of violence and looting affecting the L.S. metro area and to discuss the Los Santos Police's stance on the events that led to the civil disturbance.

PLAY ►
1 hr 1 min

MAY 27, 2020
What's Next for SAGOP?
The indictment of Secretary of State Sugely Cuevas and Senator Frank Underhill on corruption charges was the latest addition to a long series of allegations of mismanagement and misconduct leveled at the San Andreas Republican Party, an event that prompted Governor Jerry Richardson to take the unprecedented decision to suspend the elections. State Senator Jeremiah Buchanon discusses the recent events involving the GOP and its plans for the future.

PLAY ►
1 hr 6 min

Ulysses
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: [PODCAST] The Watchtower

Post by Ulysses » Sun May 31, 2020 11:36 pm

MAY 27, 2020
What's Next for SAGOP?
The indictment of Secretary of State Sugely Cuevas and Senator Frank Underhill on corruption charges was the latest addition to a long series of allegations of mismanagement and misconduct leveled at the San Andreas Republican Party, an event that prompted Governor Jerry Richardson to take the unprecedented decision to suspend the elections. State Senator Jeremiah Buchanon discusses the recent events involving the GOP and its plans for the future.

PLAY ►
1 hr 6 min

TRANSCRIPT: show

What's Next for SAGOP?
Transcript by KSAN-FM Staff.

Peter Daniels:
Good evening', listeners. You're on KSAN-FM and this is The Watchtower. I'm your host, former State Senator Peter Daniels, and I'm here with a special guest for the first episode of KSAN-FM's newest talk show. Let me give my welcome to Senator Jeremiah Buchanon.

Jeremiah Buchanon:
Thank you for having me partner, It's an honor to be your first guest. I also wanna thank all the viewers tuning in.

Peter Daniels:
Well, we're glad to have you here to gain an insight of how things are goin' in San Andreas political scene. And there certainly is a lot to talk 'bout, given the recent developments. Especially with the Republican Party.

Jeremiah Buchanon:
We certainly have had an interesting few weeks. We're stronger than ever to be Frank, we have re-taken control of the Senate. And just elected new leadership.

Peter Daniels:
Yeah, we've read 'bout that. Speaking' of the election of your new leadership, it seems Underhill's still a favorite despite his recent misfortunes in the Senate and in court, right?

Jeremiah Buchanon:
That would be correct, there's been a lot of talk by people who barely know the guy. But i'll say it, Frank Underhill is smart guy who has made this Stat a better place. It's a shame what's happened.

Peter Daniels:
Yeah, the press release announcing' Underhill's elections as the new vice-chair of the Republican Party said that the charges against him were baseless and untrue. Do you believe there's been a conspiracy on behalf of the Department of Justice to prevent Underhill from being elected Lieutenant Governor?

Jeremiah Buchanon:
I don't speak for Frank, but it's clear somebody didn't want to see him in a place of power. Somebody was scared because Frank Underhill was gonna end corruption in this State. Stop the exploitation of African-Americans by the Democratic Party. You looked at the Moreno campaign? Snow white. All white men. You looked at Frank's campaign, you saw people from all over the State from all walks of life. And you see which one they're coming after. The one trying to make a change.

Peter Daniels:
So you do believe there was a conspiracy of sorts? That these are trumped up charges?

Jeremiah Buchanon:
There has to be something going on for them to target an innocent man.

Peter Daniels:
I'm sorry, but as a former cop myself, I find the whole conspiracy theory a bit far-fetched, to be honest. And as a member of the Republican Party I find the idea of hosting' a fundraiser on State property, whether legal or not, to be not quite in line with the values of the party itself. I mean, we're all for less government spending', responsible spending' and all that. Or should be, at least.

Jeremiah Buchanon:
We'll see what comes out in the courtroom, until I see otherwise I'm supporting Frank Underhill. As a fellow Republican, I don't agree with that fundraiser. It's not a move I'd of made of. But I believe in the character of Frank Underhill and he says he did nothing wrong.

Peter Daniels:
Y'know, I agree with you in sayin' that matter of innocence and guilt should be adjudicated by the courts, but on the other hand, faithfulness to party principles is something' the courts can't rule on. You did fight for Underhill to get a fair trial in the Senate, when the question of his impeachment came up and I'll tell you, I respect that.

Jeremiah Buchanon:
Thank you, Moreno and the Democrats were rushing to get rid of the guy without letting any form of hearing happen. No matter the party, everyone deserves to have their case heard. A Senator is servant to the people, elected by the people. We can't just remove them like that, the people deserve a trial in the Senate.

Peter Daniels:
You see, I really hope so because Underhill himself was responsible for something' similar in the case of former Senator Chamberlain. He sped through the impeachment process and didn't even give the guy the chance to defend himself in a hearing'. I was the only Republican to vote against the impeachment 'cause the procedure wasn't proper, and it was quite a dark day for the party. So it's good to see that you're not replicating' the same mistakes of the past.

Jeremiah Buchanon:
I can speak for this new crop of Republican Senators hoping to be elected. They all agree with you and believe everyone deserves the chance to be heard. No matter which side of the coin you fall on. I wasn't in the Senate during the impeachment of Chamberlain. But I'd of stood with you.

Peter Daniels:
You mentioned the elections. Let's talk 'bout the ones that just concluded, for Lieutenant Governor and Secretary of State. There's been a lot of turmoil 'round 'em and the Governor's Office took the unprecedented decision to postpone 'em following' Underhill's indictment by the L.S. District Attorney's Office. Do you feel Governor Richardson's decision was justified or appropriate?

Jeremiah Buchanon:
I don't to postpone a major election? That was a bad call. I'm not sure what he hoped to gain from that but it turned the entire election into a mess.

Peter Daniels:
I agree with you on that. It was uncalled for, but this begs another question, though: why didn't the Republican Party fight harder against Richardson's decision? The follow-up to Secretary Cuevas' arrest has been marked by a worrying lack of communication from all sides. Including the GOP.

Jeremiah Buchanon:
We didn't feel it was proper to throw someone into the fire that quickly. It wouldn't serve the State well having someone unprepared to hold that office. We also fully back Frank Underhill and feel he is the best man for the job. Everything came at a bad time for us as well, we were electing new party leadership at the time. That is why the party wasn't able to be as communicative as we'd like.

Peter Daniels:
That sounds like good reasons. So, what's next in the future of the San Andreas Republican Party? Are you going to be good neighbors to Lieutenant Governor Moreno and Governor Richardson?

Jeremiah Buchanon:
We will be standing up for our values, as long as Lt. Governor Moreno governs this State the way it should be governed. We will get along soundly. As far as the future of the party. We want to expand membership into areas we previously haven't had strong membership. My organization the San Andreas Black Republicans along with the party. We've been working to improve party membership with the minority community. Raising awareness of the lies told by Moreno and the Democrats to the community. It seems to be working. Luis Peralta, a strong Republican and Christian, is leading in the polls in district five, Moreno's district. Which happens to contain Idlewood and El Corona, Luis is a from there and has really done well with helping his community.

Peter Daniels:
Well, we'll see what the future holds for the Republican Party, then. Thank you for being here with us tonight, Buchanon.

Jeremiah Buchanon:
Thank you and one last thing before I leave. I may not have agreed with everything he said. But in the words of Malcom X, "Democrats are chumps." Thank you for having me.

Peter Daniels:
And with that piece of insight we conclude this first episode of The Watchtower. I'm former State Senator Peter Daniels and you're listening to KSAN-FM. Have a good night.

Ulysses
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Ulysses » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:13 pm

MAY 31, 2020
A City on Fire
Protests against incidents of police brutality are spreading across the nation and Los Santos is no exception. Former State Senator Peter Daniels returns to the streets he once patrolled as a police officer for a live coverage of the riots engulfing the city and interviews Chief of Police Gibbs Brown to address the episodes of violence and looting affecting the L.S. metro area and to discuss the Los Santos Police's stance on the events that led to the civil disturbance.

PLAY ►
1 hr 1 min

A City on Fire

Peter Daniels:
Good evening from KSAN-FM. This is former State Senator Peter Daniels and you're listening to The Watchtower, live from Market, Los Santos. A mass protest is currently being held at the Los Santos Mall, with protesters chanting against the police and requesting justice. Several Los Santos Police car have been damaged, along with private citizens' vehicles. A tractor trailer is currently blocking the road leading north from the Mall. I'm here with Los Santos Police Chief Gibbs Brown, we're on the scene of the mass protest that's bein' held in Market. Chief Brown, how's the situation as of this moment?

Gibbs Brown:
Good evening. The situation's currently under control. Apart from some minor violent run-ins here and there, it has mostly been peaceful. We just ask everyone to keep it peaceful. We understand why you feel injustice. We understand how you feel. We do. But it doesn't justify this violence. Nobody here condones it. You're taking it out on the wrong people through acts of violence.

Peter Daniels:
Of course, what happened is regrettable. However we'd like to invite the people of Los Santos not to resort to violence. The Los Santos Police Department is here to safeguard the lives and properties of all citizens. Please follow their orders and comply to their instructions. Chief Brown, have there been any casualties up to this point?

Gibbs Brown:
So far, there have been no deaths or serious injuries. Some injuries took place. It doesn't matter on which side. We're all on the same side. We support you and we understand your cause. But please - let's not resort to violence. We're on your side. We will make sure your voice is heard.

Peter Daniels:
That's good to hear, I guess it's safe to say we both hope the situation stays the same way going forward. How many officers has the Police Department deployed so far?

Gibbs Brown:
The Department is currently on a citywide tactical alert. This means we have mobilized all of our officers and forces to focus on this protest. We're ensuring that it remains peaceful. We don't want the actions of a select few to affect the peaceful majority. All of our resources, including the Department's elite Metropolitan Division, are currently focused on here.

Peter Daniels:
Have disturbances been reported in other parts of the city, as well?

Gibbs Brown:
The protest initially took place in Idlewood, then moved to the City Hall. It then moved to Market and it has, so far, stayed here. The Department is focusing its main force on the primary location, but of course we're adapting.

Peter Daniels:
Do you want to add anything regarding the current situation, Chief?

Gibbs Brown:
That's all. Remember, we're all on your side. What happened was NOT right. It was not justice. But please do not resort to acts of violence.

Peter Daniels:
Indeed, indeed. Thank you Chief Brown for being here with us tonight and please, follow law enforcement instructions and stay safe out there. I'm Peter Daniels, this is the Watchtower, live from Market, Los Santos. We now have a breaking news, an official statement from Lieutenant Governor Charles Moreno.

"I stand with the African-American community in solidarity. We must do better and we must seek justice. However, I urge all citizens who are participating, to protest peacefully and legally. Reckless violence does not achieve anything but further violence. Police brutality is not something we should take lightly, and its a subject in which we should be actively discussing. That is why, I will work with law enforcement to prevent incidents like this and hold those who commit such disgusting acts, to account."

These were the words of newly elected Lieutenant Governor Charles Moreno on the protests that are currently affecting the City of Los Santos. We once again renew our appeal to follow law enforcement instructions and cooperate with their orders. Thank you, and stay safe.

Ulysses
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Ulysses » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:15 pm

JUNE 1ST, 2020
Finding Solutions
As protests across Los Santos continue, State Senator Rayan Abbas visits The Watchtower to speak about the San Andreas Democratic Party's outlook on the events and what political and solutions can be adopted to avoid that similar circumstances arise in the future, discussing Lieutenant Governor Moreno's proposal for a board of public safety and the State Government's newest petition system.

PLAY ►
1 hr 5 min

Finding Solutions

Peter Daniels:
Good evening everyone. This is The Watchtower, live on KSAN-FM, and I'm your host, former State Senator Peter Daniels. Here with me tonight is State Senator Rayan Abbas, who joined us to talk 'bout the recent protests seen all across the city of Los Santos. Welcome, Senator Abbas.

Rayan Abbas:
Thank you for having me, Mister Daniels.

Peter Daniels:
Don't mention it, it's good to catch up with an old colleague. So, the situation has been pretty hectic in Los Santos lately, with protests that have erupted all over the city in the last few days. In the light of the recent statements by your fellow Democrat, Lieutenant Governor Moreno, what do you make of that?

Rayan Abbas:
I have nothing to add in regards to Lieutenant Governor Moreno's statement, but there's something I'd like to say to the people listening in live right now.It was indeed a tragedy. And it reminds us of something very important, how the lives of black and brown people are seen as less worthy than others. It reminds us of the inequities of the criminal justice system. Ironically, it is those same individuals who make up the majority of frontline workers, the very people who are saving the lives of many others. Even though I do not condone to any sort of violence and advocate for peaceful protests as a more effective strategy, we won't mask ourselves of injustice against our people. Our brothers and sisters. We must fight for racial equality.

Peter Daniels:
Of course, it's hard to disagree with the notion that we must fight for racial equality, that should be one of the most obvious things out there. Unfortunately, it isn't. You know, I consider ourselves both to be very lucky to have served with our local Police Department, where diversity is a key aspect of policing. And exactly because a lot of men and women of every race every day put their lives on the line to protect both lives and properties, I must ask: why do people have to be so violent when protesting?

Rayan Abbas:
That is a question that is hard to answer, Daniels. The people are angry. Peaceful protests has been used in the past such as during the Civil Rights Movement, but we continue to see miscarriages of justice occurring over and over again.

Peter Daniels:
Well, I know a thing or two 'bout bein' angry, yes. But it's still hard for me to condone someone smashing a window to protest against police brutality. By the way, if you allow me, Abbas, I'd like to once again ask all citizens not to engage in any form of violent protest and to abide by law enforcement instructions. It's for your safety so please do as they say and don't be unnecessarily confrontational. We're all in this together. And speaking of ways to address the people's concerns, I've seen the Office of the State Secretary has recently introduced a new petition system aimed at addressing people's grievances, right?

Rayan Abbas:
That's right, the Democratic Party aims on helping all our people, including the ones who haven't had the opportunity to be heard before.

Peter Daniels:
Well, that's certainly positive. Y'know, when I was in the Senate I was always glad when people contacted my office to propose legislation, discuss current events or things like that. It really meant doing what you were bein' paid for. Now, since these protests were sparked by an incident of police brutality, there's something else I'd like to discuss with you. Lieutenant Governor Moreno ran on a platform that included establishing a public safety board that would routinely review and oversee public safety agencies in our State. What's your take on it? Do you see it as feasible?

Rayan Abbas:
Feasible? Of course not. I'm going to be frank with you and everyone listening on here, Daniels. We weren't elected to merely pass legislation that would be considered feasible. Our party believes that the Lieutenant Governor's idea of establishing a public safety board is definitely doable. I will be working with the Lieutenant Governor on this matter, however I have nothing further to add at this point.

Peter Daniels:
So you see it as a possibility. I'm asking this because, y'know, the idea has been floating 'round for a while now, and it has pretty much been a bipartisan idea. Yet it has always failed to turn into a reality. I personally see it as an improvement, an additional layer of safety added to those already present in most law enforcement agencies. I'm sure you know as well as I do that internal investigations are never easy, for all of those involved. Now, is there something you'd like to say to the people protesting out there, Abbas?

Rayan Abbas:
Other than what the Lieutenant Governor and Chief of Police has said, be safe, but don't be afraid to let your voice be heard. To the people who are using this protest as a means of vandalism or any other kind crime, I encourage you to stop as it won't lead to anything but make things worse. Not just for you individually, but for the people of Los Santos and San Andreas. The Democratic Party grieves and sympathizes with the people. We hear your words and suffering. I can say the same for the Republican Party as well. This is something we all are going through. I'd like to thank you again for having me Peter. Be safe, everybody.

Peter Daniels:
It was good to have you here, Abbas. People, listen to Senator Abbas. As a lifelong Republican I want to share your message. Rioting and looting won't bring anything good to our State, so protest all you want but do it peacefully and abide by law enforcement instructions. I'm your host, former State Senator Peter Daniels, we've had the pleasure of speaking with Senator Abbas tonight. This was The Watchtower. Have a good night and stay safe out there.

Ulysses
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Ulysses » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:15 pm

JUNE 4TH, 2020
The Way Forward
Former State Senator Peter Daniels sits in The Watchtower with Lieutenant Governor Charles Moreno to talk about some remarkable occurrences that happened in San Andreas in the last few weeks, from the race for the post of Lieutenant Governor to the recent riots in Los Santos. Together, Daniels and Moreno examine the rocky elections that saw him as the victor and discuss whether a new way of policing is needed in San Andreas, reflecting on the need to combine the needs of law enforcement with the demands of the community.

PLAY ►
1 hr 12 min

The Way Forward

Peter Daniels:
Good evening from The Watchtower. You're on KSAN-FM and I'm your host, former State Senator Peter Daniels. Tonight we have the opportunity of speaking with a really special guest we'll talk with about the recent events involving our State and his plans to recover from them and move forward. Let me welcome Lieutenant Governor Charles Moreno. Welcome to The Watchtower, Moreno.

Charles Moreno:
Thank you, thank you. It's a pleasure to be here Peter.

Peter Daniels:
Thank you for coming by. Given what's been going on lately, I'm sure it was no easy task to find some time to get here, so we appreciate you dropping by for a talk 'bout it all. To begin with, how's your new job been treatin' you?

Charles Moreno:
Ha, well Peter I'd be lying if I said I settled in. In all honesty, I'm still finding my feet. I've went in with a full government reform. I've had to reopen the State Senate. I've had to put together a cabinet. And on top of that, I'm trying to get around to still saying thank you to everyone.

Peter Daniels:
Sounds like you've been busy, indeed. Now that you made it, is it easier being a candidate or having finally landed the job?

Charles Moreno:
Well the election was a very rocky, dramatic and eventful path. A lot of things happened, as you know. But once you get the job. You then need to put your plan into action, and you got to be honest to yourself. You have to remain committed to your manifesto. And you have so many different people around you, trying to help you. You have to prioritise and decide; what comes first? For me, the reformation of the Government is number one priority. I'm almost through that phase now.

Peter Daniels:
You mentioned how the elections have been full of unexpected events, with the indictment of former Senator Underhill and of former Secretary Cuevas, as well as Governor Richardson's decision to postpone the elections themselves following the indictment. Tell me something, do you feel Richardson's decision was justified or appropriate?

Charles Moreno:
As far as I'm concerned, he gave the Republicans a chance to submit a new candidate. Imagine that outrage we could have seen if we let a charged man, run for the second most important position in the State Government? I don't think it was an easy decision to make. I didn't like the decison, it delayed democracy but we can only blame those who put the Governor into that position, in the first place.

Peter Daniels:
I mean, what Underhill did surely was ethically questionable, no doubt about it, but isn't he innocent until proven guilty? Even if accused of something, people on't lose their rights until convicted.

Charles Moreno:
He is innocent until proven guilty, yes. And you know it saddens me, because me and Frank were actually friends before ll of this. However, I still believe a person sitting on felony charges should not be able to run. It's inappropriate. We wouldn't afford that right to our average citizen, so why should we afford that right to our politicians? My point is; the Republicans themselves should have known leaving Frank in the ring would have been a bad idea. They had the chance to choose another candidate, so the Republican voters still had a chance. I would have loved an opportunity at the time, to have faced him in the ballot.

Peter Daniels:
But they conceded, and you became Lieutenant Governor instead. And just days after your appointment, you found yourself dealing with a major crisis already. I'm talking about the riots that have affected the city last week. What's your take on them?

Charles Moreno:
I feel like every time someone from SAN asks me this, it's like you're expecting a different answer. The people have the right to protest against this Government, against the Police Department and Sheriff Department. Against anything at all they wish to protest about. But, a lot of protests lead to senseless and unnecessary violence. Violence leads to violence. It's a repetative cycle. How we achieve change is through conversation. We need to start speaking to the people more, particularly those in East Los Santos. We don't do enough. I don't do enough. The Senate doesn't. No one does. We can do so much better than we're doing. But equally, those who we need to engage with, need to be willing to have that discussion in the first place. Does that make sense?

Peter Daniels:
Yeah, it does. That's something that, as a former State Senator, can agree with completely. I also think the Senate never reached out enough to the citizens they were representing. But since you complained about my earlier question, let me be more specific: do you believe there are some problems with policing strategies in San Andreas? As a former cop, I find most agencies have moved forward, but I'd like to hear your take on it.

Charles Moreno:
My daughter was in the LSPD. I know her. She is beautiful. And she was a good public servant. During my time as Senator, I dealt with a few Internal Affairs cases, funny enough when Chief Brown was in charge of it. And I also had the opportunity to meet Deputy Chief of Police Esparza and learn more about the gang unit. The gang unit, in particular, has came a long way. They focus a lot on community outreach. Those on the recieving end may not always see it like that however, I know for a fact they give more time of their day to those kids getting in trouble as opposed to the rest of us. And if you speak to an officer or deputy, a lot of times, they'll say we aren't doing enough. And they're right. Fact is, you will always have a few bad apples but the majority of law enforcers are good people and I will always have the upmost respect for them. But as a elected official, I'll hold them to account too, and I've made that clear.

Peter Daniels:
So do you believe there's a problem with how policing is done in San Andreas? I'll hold you to a simple answer, yes or no.

Charles Moreno:
A yes or no? Really?

Peter Daniels:
You know me. I'm as straightforward as they come.

Charles Moreno:
I think the issue is too complex for such an answer but if that's what you want. Yes. The fact is this, Peter. This State has the best men and women ever. But you're asking me to say there is no problem? No problem with the style of policing? I mean, you're kidding me. Name one State that doesn't have a problem with policing? Policing will never be perfect. There will always be problems. But not because of the men and women that are here with us today, working their ass off to keep us safe. To protect us. To do good and better in the community. The problem lays with us, the politicians, and the organizations behind it all. We need to start listening to the Deputy Sheriffs and Sergeants. Those on the frontline. The day anyone comes on your show and says policing is perfect, then I'll be worried.

Peter Daniels:
Well, honesty is the best policy. And yes, I agree with you in saying part of the problem is indeed with the politicians. I still have nightmares thinking about Governor Reynolds' reform plan of the correctional system and how it absolutely rolled back State Corrections by decades by refusing to listen to those who had more knowledge than him. That's your battle, now, though, and I hope you can get the Senate to be more focused on real issues than it ever was in the past.

Charles Moreno:
I just want to make one thing clear Peter.

Peter Daniels:
Feel free.

Charles Moreno:
I have and always will have the upmost respect for law enforcement. I'll fight for whatever they damn well need.

Peter Daniels:
As a former cop and warden, I surely hope so. So, before we wrap up, is there anything else you'd like to tell the people of San Andreas?

Charles Moreno:
I'll be doing a meet and greet on my way out of the SAN building, for anyone who wants to share anything with me. I'm particularly keen to hear their thoughts.

Peter Daniels:
Heard that, people? Lieutenant Governor Moreno will be outside our tower in a few minutes, so feel free to drop by to tell him your thoughts. In the meantime, let me thank Lieutenant Governor Moreno for having been here tonight.

Charles Moreno:
It's been a pleasure Peter. Thank you.

Peter Daniels:
Likewise. I'm your host, former State Senator Peter Daniels, and you've been listening to The Watchtower, live on KSAN-FM. Have a good evening.

Return to “San Andreas Network”