[ENTERTAINMENT EDITORIAL] Top 10 Successful Women Of Los Santos

The San Andreas Network is an independent network; everything to do with them, including recent articles, about shows, employee biographies and employment, is found inside!

Moderators: San Andreas Network Editors, Senior Lead Admins, San Andreas Network Mods

Chanel
Queen of Los Santos
Queen of Los Santos

[ENTERTAINMENT EDITORIAL] Top 10 Successful Women Of Los Santos

Post by Chanel » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:47 am

ARTICLESEMPLOYMENTREAL ESTATEJOBSVEHICLESWEEKLY CIRCULARSGOVERNMENT PUBLICATIONSPLACE AD

Top 10 Successful Women of Los Santos
By Amy Clip | April 10, 2020

What does it mean to be a successful woman in Los Santos in 2020? The Los Santos Times wish that were a simpler question. Coco Chanel once said, "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." This inspirational advice from one of the world's most famous fashion designers is still quoted today when first coined in the 1920s. Now there's no shortage of inspirational females at the top of their fields and there's plenty they can teach us compared to 100 years ago. Whether they've spent years in whichever industry— whether it be business, politics, fashion or cooperate, these ten powerful women learnt the ropes of their chosen profession and succeeded throughout their career.

Not in ranking order, the list of The LS Times' top 10 successful women of Los Santos is as follows,

Sugely Cuevas— The Secretary of State and previous State Treasurer, Cuevas began her career in the political field after her unexpected appointment to manage San Andreas' finances. Cuevas holds many gracious achievements to her name which include steering the government through the State Treasury crisis of 2019, and the reorganizing a once dormant state government. Cuevas has made a big step from a career as a social services official, to becoming one of the most powerful female politicians in San Andreas.

Carly Roze— The CEO of Roze Enterprise Entertainment and Events. Founded in 2018, the US company based in San Andreas now is currently valued at $200 million US in assets. Roze Enterprise is known for hosting unique events throughout the state as one of the only event host companies in San Andreas. Since the company's first events starting in 2018, interest has grown and the company continues to expand.

Megan Granville— Former Senator and Secretary of State of San Andreas Republican party, Granville leaves an undeniable legacy after retirement. Founder of the "Let's Fix San Andreas Together" campaign, the dedicated and ambitious Granville has now passed away at the early age of 56 due to stage 2 breast cancer. Megan alongside Allegra Nixon, an honourable mention, are two inspirational Secretaries San Andreas has ever witnessed.

Chelsea Luft— Notorious socialite and retired reality television host of The Ladies of Los Santos. Luft is still an active member of the clubbing scene and is usually seen within the VIP section with her very own entourage. Now a host of memorable house parties in the hills, Luft is still worth noting as a successful figurehead of all women in the state due to paving the way for other reality television shows.

Cheri Jones— Former Network Manager and overseer at SAN and previous journalist at The New York Times, Jones then explored the big world of politics after moving on from the news network. Jones still makes headlines even after holding a position as a Democratic Senator for San Andreas.

Carry Saunders— Creator of Faux News, the first of many news networks, was established in early 2014. Shares of the network are approximately worth $49,000,000 US at the Los Santos stock exchange. Being originally nothing more than the average party girl, Saunders decided to fill in this gap and registered her news network, FAUX. The mogul is now retired managing The Valentine Complex with her entourage.

Paris Newman— Daughter of infamous Scarlett Newman, now is the majority shareholder and executive board member for Newman-Bentley Holdings LLC. With a long history of her career spanning within finance, politics, business and journalism— she hasn't disappointed her mother. Moving on from being the ex-managing director of the company, Newman is also the press secretary for the San Andreas State Government.

Rose Rockwell— San Fierro born, Rockwell is a highly regarded retired head anchor and previous editor-in-chief of SAN's first popular talk show, K&R. Writing her own skits and jokes alongside partner Kensington, Rockwell interviewed Frank Underhill live and other large names within Los Santos. After achieving goals that first seemed impossible, the star is reported to be living comfortably in her loft located beyond the Vinewood sign.

Aisha Rose— Vogue supermodel and heiress to the fortune of Grotti Motors, Rose now lives lavishly inside of her two-story Temple home and priceless sports car. Starting from the bottom in San Fierro and now has settled at the top, she can now live comfortably without worry. Not having done physical labor in a day of her life, the supermodel is friends with Naomi Campbell and is an inspiration to other fashion models in Los Santos.

London Hardie (nee Lockhart)— Ms. Hardie has earned the title of CEO Director at London & Co holding company and head writer of London Magazine, the businesswoman now has a joint partnership with Roux Enterprise to build her platform. The holder of the magazine thrives with upcoming events to be hosted in Los Santos, including a fashion gala recently acquired by the honorable fashionista.

These rankings do not represent the views of the Los Santos Times, or San Andreas Network, but that of our editorial board.

Code: Select all

[b]COMMENT by[/b] [Insert Username]
[b]Email:[/b] [Insert E-mail] 
[b]Comment:[/b] [Insert Comment]
sell your soul for the hollywood dream / you're going to be the next big thing !

Natasha Valentine
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Natasha Valentine

Re: [ENTERTAINMENT EDITORIAL] Top 10 Successful Women Of Los Santos

Post by Natasha Valentine » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:09 am

COMMENT by [Natasha_Valentine]
Email: [[email protected]]
Comment: [I'm richer then all these girls put together, and own the largest hotel in all of San Andreas! I'm literally worth a billion dollars including my properties. This is Pathetic, not supported! I bury everyone on this list with my success. #ValentineEmpire! <3 And who the fuck is Amy Clip? Nobody knows this bitch, she clearly lives under a rock!]
ImageImage
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥ - Bunny! Bunny! -♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

$ensational
Mafia
Mafia

Post by $ensational » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:20 am

COMMENT by PenelopePeachesDelgado
Email: [email protected]
Comment: Funny list! Really, 10 star work by Amy Clips herself. LOL :) Where's Natasha Valentine? Some of these people are actually unheard of. Since when is retirement successful, work never stops with the Queen! Who's actually paving the way for young girls in need and giving them jobs when other people abuse them? Natasha.
Last edited by $ensational on Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

knppel
Bad News
Bad News
Ingame name: Carry Saunders

Post by knppel » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:24 am

COMMENT by TheRealCarrySaunders
Comment: You fail to cite an article from November 2014 you read to estimate old company's networth- if you research that well, you could also have spotted that besides Chelsea and me anyone on this list yet has to make a lasting impression. RIP Megan, she cannot anymore, others I personally know never really will as they lack the needed skills, dedication or both. The rest- who?
And I never was the generic partygirl. I always wanted to become famous, ever since I came here. Made it bitches, unlike you xoxo

Irules.
Empress Sofy 002
Empress Sofy 002
Ingame name: София

Post by Irules. » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:59 am

COMMENT by MeowMeowBeanz
Comment: No Natasha valentine? This is a hoax then...
Barology FM | Death to Mumble Rap | Tune in @Station 397 and become a 'BAR'ology Major today.
HoF: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sofia s cast signatures: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Aslan_Yamadayev
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Aslan_Yamadayev » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:24 am

COMMENT by julesbatov
Comment: Where's Cordelliane Rigby?
whaddya hear whaddya say

Limit
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Limit » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:28 am

COMMENT by corse
Comment: dumb buzzfeed article thats why not one respect american journalism

Kane
Head of Game Development

Post by Kane » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:34 am

COMMENT by arnoldsgrantfather
Comment: I heard Chelsea Luft got arrested this week for running from the police

Brace
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: andy derwin

Post by Brace » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:36 am

COMMENT by mike
Comment: Kaitlyn Reed should be on this wack ass list. Half of these bitches have a criminal record!!!!!

Kane
Head of Game Development

Post by Kane » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:54 am

COMMENT by arnoldsgrantfather
Comment: who is Kaitly Reed

knppel
Bad News
Bad News
Ingame name: Carry Saunders

Post by knppel » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:03 am

Comment: @mike: The article is badly researched (I was not even asked how successfull I think I am, for instance) so of course the author did attempt to smear some authorities honey around the mouth (Sugely), but totally forgot to appeal the local law enforcement in the process. A terrible oversight, I agree- regardless if we allege meta-reasons for the selection of rankees or the author simply failed to see where Law Enforcement takes its Influence how.

Brace
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: andy derwin

Post by Brace » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:08 am

knppel wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:03 am
Comment: @mike: The article is badly researched (I was not even asked how successfull I think I am, for instance) so of course the author did attempt to smear some authorities honey around the mouth (Sugely), but totally forgot to appeal the local law enforcement in the process. A terrible oversight, I agree- regardless if we allege meta-reasons for the selection of rankees or the author simply failed to see where Law Enforcement takes its Influence how.
COMMENT by mikey
Email: hotmail
Comment: click me

ROZE
Head of Events
Ingame name: Carly_Roze

Post by ROZE » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:12 am

COMMENT by Carlito
Comment: Surprised Natasha Valentine isn't on here! Other than that, and the 4 people I have never heard of, interesting article.

Now do men!

Swank.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Swank. » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:25 am

COMMENT by dave
Comment: Carly deserved first obvs
can't wait to see men's list

Elvira
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Elvira » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:30 am

COMMENT by The Sienna Stratten
Comment: GIVE ME AN EXPOSÉ HUNNAY!!! HALF THESE TRASHBAGS PAID TO BE ON THIS LIST

Return to “San Andreas Network”