[POLITICS] Is Sugely Cuevas the Woman for the job?

The San Andreas Network is an independent network; everything to do with them, including recent articles, about shows, employee biographies and employment, is found inside!

Moderators: San Andreas Network Editors, Senior Lead Admins, San Andreas Network Mods

Sureno Fatty
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

[POLITICS] Is Sugely Cuevas the Woman for the job?

Post by Sureno Fatty » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:07 pm

ARTICLESEMPLOYMENTREAL ESTATEJOBSVEHICLESWEEKLY CIRCULARSGOVERNMENT PUBLICATIONSPLACE AD

Is Sugely Cuevas the Woman for the job?
By Jim Lynch | May 27th, 2019.

spacer

Cuevas 38, photographed standing outside the Nixon Estate where she will govern from should she remain in office.
spacer
spacer
Yesterday, the Arena published an article titled "ALLEGATIONS, RESIGNATIONS AND A RISING STAR" which put into detail the sheer instability the San Andreas Government has had the last six months. But in the end, it detailed the rise of little known politician Sugely Cuevas. Who has risen from the shambles of the Government from a humble Social Services worker under Frank Vaughn to the head of the State. In fact at a Republican party rally in December Cuevas announced her descion to run for election in 2020.

Many though are asking who is Sugely Cuevas?

In her career in the Bureau of Social Services Cuevas climbed to the rank of Assistant-Director, creating projects such as the State Half-Way House which is still being built under her current administration. Politically many have described her as a moderate Republican, who tends to lean a bit further left on social issues than her colleagues such as Deputy Secretary Frank Underhill. Many conservatives in San Andreas have touted her as the Alexandria Ocasio Cortez of the Right-Wing, a young Latina in politics whose catching the state by storm.

Democrats, however, have called out her social media habits with many describing her use of Faceinvader as "immature" and "childish." They point to her inexperience as a lawmaker and are concerned that she will not be able to handle the tasks handed upon her. Her cabinet has also not reached across party lines with any of their hires. Filling the San Andreas Executive branch with conservatives in what pollsters describe as a moderate state.

Despite how Democrats may feel about her it's unlikely that she will be forced out of office in the upcoming election cycle unless they can field a strong challenger.

What are your thoughts on this topic? Leave a comment below!

Code: Select all

[b]COMMENT by[/b]
[b]Email[/b]: 
[b]Comment[/b]:
[/quote]

babydollxo
Princess
Princess

Re: [POLITICS] Is Sugely Cuevas the Woman for the job?

Post by babydollxo » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:35 am

COMMENT by Tabbydollxoxo
Email: [email protected]
Comment: They like let her run the state dressed like that? She totally needs a wardrobe overhaul and to fire whoever does her hair
Last edited by babydollxo on Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Clem-Clem
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: TOO MANY

Post by Clem-Clem » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:37 am

COMMENT by latinohater283
Comment: i hate latino women
im the baaaaaaaaaaaaaad guy duh do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do

no.1goon
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by no.1goon » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:56 pm

COMMENT by delricjohnson
Comment: It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat
Bitch I'm A Bandit

SFinesilver
Civilian
Civilian

Post by SFinesilver » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:42 pm

Does Sugely Cuevas have the intelligence, courage, integrity and character to accept a - HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX CHALLENGE?
In some circumstances it can be rationally assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be easily discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of evidence of its occurrence as proof of its non-occurrence.
Such is the case for the fraudulently alleged holocaust mass graves: No graves = No holocaust - simple as that.

Dangerous And Wild
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Dangerous And Wild » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:54 pm

COMMENT by: doglove2
Comment: I had travelled all the way from Montgomery to Los Santos, City Hall where I encountered Ms. Cuevas - what was the result of that? A horrendous smell hauling from her rotten mouth. #brushyourteeth
[/quote]
I blame no one. I look in the mirror.

That Guy Abe
Civilian
Civilian

Post by That Guy Abe » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:21 am

Comment by: brushyourteeth90
Comment: @doglove2 - Let's get the # trending

#brushyourteeth
#brushthemteeth
#brushdemteef
#brushurteethhoe

Valkyrie
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Valkyrie » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:24 pm

COMMENT by sam69696xx
Comment: i would tap lol

Dangerous And Wild
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Dangerous And Wild » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:37 pm

Comment by: trumpforpresident2042
Comment: get this stank ass messican out of my country bih ah ugly ah boi #uhlyahboa
I blame no one. I look in the mirror.

felis
Protect and Serve

Post by felis » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:00 pm

COMMENT by Xx_JeremyPlaysForniteYTChannel_xD
Comment: can you stop it, i want to watch my cartoons
POLICE OFFICER III+1 VLADAN HRISTOVIC
playboy felis

Chanel
Queen of Los Santos
Queen of Los Santos

Post by Chanel » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:05 pm

COMMENT by Corde
Email: n/a
Comment: Her bridal bun looks like its coming out!!! Whos her stylist?!?!?
sell your soul for the hollywood dream / you're going to be the next big thing !

r0yal
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by r0yal » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:04 pm

COMMENT by DezzaiNman
Comment: A girl.... 👩AND a gamer? 🎮Whoa mama!😮😮 Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing😙! eyes pop out 😮😮😮😉AROOOOOOOOGA! jaw drops tongue rolls out 😱😱😱WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF🐶🐶 tongue bursts out of the outh uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach😛😛😛😛😛 WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr ,🤪😜😜🤪tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart 💘 Ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady... heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt😍😍😍 ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum 🥁🥁🥁 milk truck crashes into a bakery store in the background spiling white liquid and dough on the streets 🥛🐄🥛BABY WANTS TO FUCK ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ inhales from the gas tank ⛽⛽⛽honka honka honka honka 🚕🚕masturabtes furiously 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🍆🍆💦💦💦💦ohhhh my gooooodd~😮

Petros
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Petros » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:07 am

COMMENT by peralta
Comment: Best wishes from a half-mexican citizen of SA for my beloved political!
Last edited by Petros on Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

Kushin'
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Ingame name: Demetrius Byrne

Post by Kushin' » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:21 am

Dangerous And Wild wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:37 pm
Comment by: trumpforpresident2042
Comment: get this stank ass messican out of my country bih ah ugly ah boi #uhlyahboa
COMMENT by
Email: sue2020fanclub
Comment: cuevas is dominican not mexican. she’s also a republican, who spoke at a maga rally. dummy.

Return to “San Andreas Network”