Mafia
Ingame name: Unknown

Re: Donator Update - 12.1.13

Post by $hots » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:40 am

Aurmo0 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:47 am
Shaquille wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:46 am
Three sounds like an overkill, can we get maximum two? Some of us have shit computers. I play on a leapfrog pad connected to my TV sir.
Then don't spawn three cars?
I'm not talking about myself spawning three cars - I'm talking about the influx of SARP gangsters who spawn three cars with the same color scheme to /rap infront of it whilst listening to their favorite american rapper.

BaB0N
Los Santos Analytica
Los Santos Analytica
Ingame name: Enrique Gutierrez

Post by BaB0N » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:32 pm

Shaquille wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:40 am
Aurmo0 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:47 am
Shaquille wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:46 am
Three sounds like an overkill, can we get maximum two? Some of us have shit computers. I play on a leapfrog pad connected to my TV sir.
Then don't spawn three cars?

I'm not talking about myself spawning three cars - I'm talking about the influx of SARP gangsters who spawn three cars with the same color scheme to /rap infront of it whilst listening to their favorite american rapper.
LSRP renders a limited amount of details (As small as your minimap scale), hence you need to connect your keyboard and monitor into a potato to suffer from FPS loss due to 'too many vehicles' at the same time rendering into your computer.

Cashew
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Ingame name: George Dixon

Post by Cashew » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:25 pm

I donated on my main character without thinking after seeing that donation level is shared across characters. I was donating to get BMX perms on a new alt account that I just namechanged. I logged in to find out that I have no BMX perms and was told by an admin that this is intended and can't be rectified. Is there any chance of some clarity on this @Mmartin?

The-Staunch
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Eddie

Post by The-Staunch » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:45 am

Cashew wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:25 pm
I donated on my main character without thinking after seeing that donation level is shared across characters. I was donating to get BMX perms on a new alt account that I just namechanged. I logged in to find out that I have no BMX perms and was told by an admin that this is intended and can't be rectified. Is there any chance of some clarity on this @Mmartin?
I think they can grant you access to buy BMX for your alt until they fix the problem. Just a suggestion
i see humans but no humanity

Cashew
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Ingame name: George Dixon

Post by Cashew » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:57 am

LazyCoder wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:45 am
Cashew wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:25 pm
I think they can grant you access to buy BMX for your alt until they fix the problem. Just a suggestion
Yeah Kayn confirmed that it was just missed from this update. I’ll /re and get it sorted.

Return to “Server Updates”