Faction Trailers

Any important server news or announcements will be posted here.

Moderators: Lead Developers, Senior Lead Admins

Dropper
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Faction Trailers

Post by Dropper » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:35 pm

As part of our push on bringing more awareness and publicity to the server, we have brought up the idea of hosting a competition for factions which now have the opportunity to create a trailer, representative of their faction! Our goal is to bring the many content creators in the server along with their respective factions and members in a show of their ability and presence as well as their influence on the server.

Requirements

The contest is open to all existing factions with an active thread and roster, who are at least one month old, and active. With no other requirement other than for the video to be under three minutes, we're keeping open gates to the creativity and inspiration of the members of our community, and we're excited to see what each faction will have to put forward! We're also opening the doors for companies which have a faction thread and thus, additionally operate as a faction. The deadline for submission is the 15th of May, 2020.

Submission and Prizes

In order to participate, you will need to private message Dropper with a link to your unlisted YouTube video, and the title should be the name of the faction for which you are submitting it. The video has to be unlisted and unreleased beforehand! Any relevant credits should also be mentioned. Fill out the form below:

Title: Faction name — Faction Trailer

Code: Select all

[b]Faction name:[/b]
[b]Credits of contributors:[/b]
[b]Name of players in video:[/b] (optional)
[b]Link to video:[/b]

I, [b]forum name[/b], confirm that I have read and understood the regulation and guidelines for this competition. I confirm that the video does not contain any copyrighted or otherwise forbidden material, and I permit the possible republication of my video on the Los Santos Roleplay YouTube channel. My fellow contributors also agree to these terms, and it will be my responsibility to verify and document their agreement.
We will only accept new videos/submissions comprised of original content, so make sure that the trailers you are submitting are unique and made for this occasion! Be sure that you are not using any possibly copyrighted music in your videos which would result in a flag.

After making a submission, you are free to post on the topic with a link to your created trailer on this thread in order to publicize it and share with the community. We will keep an index of every faction and their submissions on this thread, so you can keep track of the competitors!

The prize pool is as follows:
  • $60 worth of donator packages — distribution is up to the person submitting, and valid only to members of the same faction

• custom skin slots — only for official factions or companies, or
  • skin requests — only for official factions or companies

• faction points — only for official illegal factions
  • a custom drug to be implemented in-game — only for illegal factions

• company points — only for companies
  • a free company headquarters — only for companies, if a house/business was picked upon initiation

We are looking to conclude the competition at the end of this month, with the most liked videos being featured on our YouTube channel and in the Monthly Announcement. Be sure to save your rendered project; we'll ask for the files from the winners in order to host your videos on the main channel! Those who make it there will be able to choose from the pool shown above.

Return to “Announcements”