Faction Management Vacancies:

Any important server news or announcements will be posted here.

Moderators: Lead Developers, Senior Lead Admins

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Faction Management Vacancies:

Post by Surreal » Wed May 23, 2018 10:09 pm

Hey everyone,

As you may remember in the past, Faction Management was opened up to both staff and non-staff members alike when we revamped it late last year. This means that experienced community members are able to be a part of faction management, provide their input on discussions and help make decisions for Faction Management. Faction Management is responsible for deciding on new official factions, discussing standards in existing official factions, resolving faction problems and generally overseeing the faction scene. The team manages various outputs to the server, like the Strawmen Scheme, the Drug Distribution Scheme and the Melee Weapon Scheme which facilitate the flow of weapons and drugs to officials, unofficials and independent players. It is also responsible for managing the server's turf map for illegal factions. We also hold a monthly Faction Management meeting with all members of Faction Management, leads and developers were availability allows. In short, the team have important responsibilities that call for the right people to get involved. Being vocal and actively contributing to (or generating) current and future discussions is an absolute must.

If you're somebody who ticks the following boxes:
  • Has long-term experience on the server, and knows the ins and outs;
  • Has an array of personal experience in the illegal faction and role-play scene;
  • Willing to dedicate time to actively generate, or contribute to, discussion topics;
  • Contributions in Faction Management Public are preferred, but not essential.

Then feel free to send me a private message titled "Faction Management - Letter of Interest" so that you can be discussed by the team. Please outline your faction and role-play experience, and why you think you'd be a good addition to Faction Management.

Remember: this is open to all community members, and not just the server's staff team. Please do not apply for the sake of applying, as this is not a role handed out to the community in large quantities. Please ensure you read the criteria above before applying.
Thanks to those of you who made my time here unforgettable. You know who you are. It was an absolute pleasure to meet different people from all over the world and spend years building and enjoying a mutual experience together. However, all good things must come to an end, and that time for me has finally come. Best wishes.

2007 — 2019.

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: Faction Management Vacancies:

Post by Surreal » Thu May 31, 2018 1:53 am

Thank you for the letters of interest! As always, it's nice to see such a large amount of applicants.

Discussions on each candidate will be finalised, and new Faction Management members will be announced in the near future.

We are no longer accepting any more letters of interest.
Thanks to those of you who made my time here unforgettable. You know who you are. It was an absolute pleasure to meet different people from all over the world and spend years building and enjoying a mutual experience together. However, all good things must come to an end, and that time for me has finally come. Best wishes.

2007 — 2019.

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: Faction Management Vacancies:

Post by Surreal » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:42 pm

We have concluded discussions on those who applied for a position in Faction Management.

The following people will be offered a position in Faction Management:
  • Drudkh
    James
    MattyLis
    Tanner_Erisman
    Valencia (Gabriel_Byrne)

An additional 21 people will be directly offered a position in Faction Management Public as a result of discussions.

Further additions to Faction Management may be announced in the near future from those 21 people.

Thank you again for your overwhelming interest in joining Faction Management.

2007 — 2019.

Return to “Announcements”