Do not ASSUME!

AlikCw
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: Do not ASSUME!

Post by AlikCw » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:30 am

Totally agree with you. I hate when my victim, or other party goes in /b wait for admin. let him check stats. let him see if it was DM. let him see, let him see.. and whatever.

Most of these people are just ignorant and they can't admit that shit happens IRL too and that they have to deal with certain -dangerous- situations sometimes. They rather to hide behind "Wait for admin" and skip all the fun and RP experience.

Phillip01
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Phillip01 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:34 pm

krisk wrote:Then you can report him for freezing an RP and his verdict would be 100x easier and /ban.

With all due respect, reporting people every time is not quite what I want to do at LS-RP. I actually want to have fun and not make player reports, but I guess that some price has to be paid.
Yo momma's so fat, she puts mayonnaise on aspirin.

massagenvy

Post by massagenvy » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:39 pm

krisk wrote:In a perfect world there would be no war, there would be no hunger, there would be no poor people, there would be no killing. There's just things that can't be done. There will always be people disregarding the rules.

Yes you are right. We did not care about others, That's why we are facing problems. I am very sad to know about WALL STREET Issue.

Kazuki_Masaru
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Kazuki_Masaru » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:00 am

Krisk I wanted to say why I'm sad too.

The same happened to me when Kavisnky banned Kazuki_Masarau (me) for 1 week for dm in LSP, We started to fight and we had a great reason to fight, Kavinsky didn't see every thing and then banned me for 1 week for dming in lsp, 2 guards were online and I tried to get help and support, I did pm amef and he said he gets too much messages or some thing like that I can't remember very good.

I'm sick of admins who think they are so good and they aren't.
They aren't serious. (Kavisnky)...
One guy tried to rape me icly and to force me to do that and insulted me and my mom icly and I asked help from a friend and when he was alone we jumped on him and we started to fight against him and kaviksnky didn't get any thing and typed /ban ...

Kavisnky he is a joke, Banned me and unnbaned after 1 week or more, For dming in lsp and he didn't know my side even and that makes me sad, I tried to pm kavinsky and he ignored all my messages, I sent my pm to some of the lead admins and they told me to send that to amef.

I'm sick of that, And I'm sick of cops that report every tiny thing to forums and they are meta gaming in their selves, a lot of cops use /trace command to trace people, they did that to me, It makes me mad because I can't record it, I can't record it because my computer is shitty and when I turn on fraps it starts to lag, I'm sick of that when I don't have evidence that they did mg. And today a police officer ran me down completly with his cruiser and I did /flip and rped /do You ran over my body and my head, head is bleeding, and then he total ignored that, He started to rp cuffing me and told me to continue to rp, I was like "what the fuck are you doing?" so I called an admin and he told me to continue to rp and that's admins who aren't serious, cops always win in the reports because they are cops, I saw that many times.
There are some serious admins like krisk and Damian and OneDrop, They are the most serious admin that I've ever seen.

I'm sick of that. and wanted to tell that long time ago, I was telling that to the other admins but nothing happened.

Cops tell me only to continue to rp and nothing more, and I can't defend my self, even if they power gamed or meta gamed they say " Continue to rp and then report " After when I get out of prison some body answers in my report and that doesn't matter any more... And if I refuse to rp even I'm im right they say RP OR BAN, so I have no choice, When they say , that pisses me off, I can't do that any more, I had some friends who left LS-RP completly because of those admins and admins who aren't serious. It's very hard and I felt very bad and Un defended. and that broke me sometimes.. and broke other people that I know in LS-RP and left the server for ever and I miss those friends.

Alonzo.
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Alonzo. » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:53 am

If this isn't a rule it should be made as a rule. "RP now, report and whine later".

Dzekezas
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: <><><>

Post by Dzekezas » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:28 pm

Alonzo. wrote:If this isn't a rule it should be made as a rule. "RP now, report and whine later".

16th rule dude :)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Former Foreign  Moderator
Retired tester

Alonzo.
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Alonzo. » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:11 pm

Dzekezas wrote:
Alonzo. wrote:If this isn't a rule it should be made as a rule. "RP now, report and whine later".

Rule 16 is about ignoring OOC chat not about this.

Dzekezas
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: <><><>

Post by Dzekezas » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:39 am

Alonzo. wrote:
Dzekezas wrote:

Rule 16 is about ignoring OOC chat not about this.

You can ignore the whining and RP and then face the report :)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Former Foreign  Moderator
Retired tester

damaz
God of Spammers
God of Spammers

Post by damaz » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:53 pm

Got it chief. :wink:

On a serious note, I honestly agree with your words krisk. People should document it in a calm manner and use "please" and "thanks" since the admins of LS:RP are really doing their best to keep LS:RP to a high standard.
i was head of testers, head of factions and an in-game lead admin. i also led a faction called Beasley & Associates now i'm just that washed up swede

Harj.
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Harj. » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:53 pm

Actually Not everytime the Dm'er has a reason to it igot killed long time ago by some faggot pulling out m4 out of ass and shot me he even took my car and drived it into a wall everytime to destroy it ..
SK

belouisvuitton

Post by belouisvuitton » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:07 pm

i agree

Return to “Archive”