E/S Venom Mafia 81216

Archive for dead / inactive faction topics.

Moderators: Junior Admins, Senior Lead Admins

PISTOLALOCA
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: ESE TIBO

Re: E/S Venom Mafia 81216

Post by PISTOLALOCA » Fri May 18, 2018 7:11 am

it really be ya own homies

DirtyBoiiXavier
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by DirtyBoiiXavier » Fri May 18, 2018 7:31 am

PISTOLALOCA wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 7:11 am
factz
OT: keep it up

Lauren_Webb
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Lauren_Webb » Fri May 18, 2018 8:07 am

loving the screenshots lads
free frost

blicky
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: kellz

Post by blicky » Fri May 18, 2018 9:43 am

DirtyBoiiXavier wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 7:31 am
PISTOLALOCA wrote:
factz
OT: keep it up

beedeekay.

PeterPergo
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by PeterPergo » Fri May 18, 2018 9:58 am

SMOKIE wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 1:31 am
"this change will benefit the fac"
k bud
Last edited by Malfoy on Fri May 18, 2018 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Warned for spamming

pokie
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by pokie » Fri May 18, 2018 10:45 am

PISTOLALOCA wrote:
loool facts

Goosemeup
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Goosemeup » Fri May 18, 2018 11:10 am

PISTOLALOCA wrote:
can't trust no one anymore lmao

ebot
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by ebot » Fri May 18, 2018 2:18 pm

Pistol Jah
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Pistol Jah » Fri May 18, 2018 3:01 pm

Nature- wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 5:05 am
Lmao all of you can stop posting what you think happened. If AceS didn’t go out of his way to ensure that this faction died once he got CKed it’d still be going strong. The mere fact of everything that has happened post coup shows how much of a shit person he really is. Everyone who supports him are obviously blind to it. Farrell & I wish for this to continue as a new era, which would have happened had AceS not get me banned lol.

You guys think AceS ran this faction alone? There was a High Council for a reason. And there still is a High Council with original faction leaders.

You all need to get over yourselves and realise that regardless this had to happen one way or another, something had to give.

You know what the saddest part of the whole situation is? People leaking other peoples irl info, people calling my IRL phone and saying fuck you go kill yourself 😂😂😂 that’s what’s sad. Not the fact that a bad leader got overthrown. Had he been so good? He wouldn’t have got CKed.

Shit posting stops. Haven’t you already learned?

YOU WAS PLAYIN CHECKERS WHEN WE WAS PLAYIN CHESS

Wait hold tf up... niggas calling ur irl phone over some SAMP video game shit????

lol yall need to go get some fresh air

Ot: keep it up

Hobo
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Hobo » Fri May 18, 2018 3:03 pm

farrell got this

$-C-A-R
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by $-C-A-R » Fri May 18, 2018 4:19 pm

Farrell don’t got shit clearly, it’s a shame to see this faction deteriorate

Hollow Hershman
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Hollow Hershman » Fri May 18, 2018 4:22 pm

$-C-A-R wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 4:19 pm
Farrell don’t got shit clearly, it’s a shame to see this faction deteriorate
Last edited by Malfoy on Fri May 18, 2018 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Warned for spamming
Tu Sais Pas

Malfoy
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Malfoy » Fri May 18, 2018 4:31 pm

-
Psych Out!

Farrell
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: gone

Post by Farrell » Fri May 18, 2018 8:34 pm

This is a post I did not think I would be making nor one that I want to make however after putting everything into perspective and talking with others, I've come to the decision to close the faction for the better.

Most of you have noticed that there has been a dramatic reduce in activity to the point where it's barely existent, something that has obviously happened due to the takeover. We had initial plans for how things would work and more plans on things we would do in the future with the faction however with people leaving the faction, people being scared off and the other leaders/those willing to help run the faction in the right direction being banned, there isn't much else I can do at this point. I do not wish to keep the faction open and essentially start over with it, because at this point that is what I would have to do. Keeping it open from this point forward would only provide more risk to the image of the faction and the images of those in it, something I do not wish to tarnish.

Many of you will be looking for an explanation as to why the takeover happened, the actual reasons and so on. I've provided individual people with the reasoning, Jakey has provided Faction Management Staff with the same and will also be doing that for Faction Management most likely after this post. I won't be going into details but a tldr of it is that there were underlying issues which AceS ignored over the course of several months, both IC and OOC ones. A lot of people are branding this as an OOC takeover however this was not the case, it was fuelled by both. It got to the point where administrators and faction management alike would rather approach myself and other leaders instead of AceS due to this attitude. I won't turn this into a post where I tarnish him though. AceS was the best leader for this faction and still undoubtedly will be but that doesn't mean his leadership was exactly healthy when it came to issues. He done a lot, he brought a lot of people to the faction, welcomed a lot of people and also made the faction what it was in the end. He made it to official twice which is something that hardly anybody has managed under the same concept/name.

Our faction was getting an image that we didn’t want to have, one that we’d previously had prior to getting official, one which held us back from official and that was the death match sorta mentality. It was being branded just about everywhere. That was something we were willing to work with and on with the change in leadership however with the circumstances above, it’s evidently not possible anymore.

To AceS, this post is not to slander you in the slightest but it is instead to provide some transparency since a lot of what I have said wouldn’t have been mentioned. You've got what you wanted now, what you asked Zapper to do and what you've been pushing to happen. We all realise how betrayed you feel and we’d feel the exact same but after all this is just a game and shit happens. This just leaves room for a new official faction to step up and show us what they’ve got, along with new factions to move into the area and give it something fresh. Jefferson has been predominantly owned by ViperZ for years now and it has been fun, it was beginning to get stale and there were too many underlying issues. Something we were willing to change if given the opportunity, we were presented with it but it ultimately flopped with the lengths some people decided to go to, though I do not completely fault you for all of it.

This is the end of an era but nothing is stopping a new one from starting. I know there’s a few people who expressed interest in keeping their characters around and role playing and I completely support them in doing that, I appreciate it even. There's also another faction which has been opened by ex members of this and I wish them the best of luck with it, it's definitely in capable hands. Official is a fragile thing that cannot and shouldn’t be toyed with, it has been done in the past and I’m not willing to do it in this case. For those of you who’re with the faction up to this point and those who were previously in the faction and made it what it was, thank you for all the enjoyment and memories over the years.

For those of you who've been posting with support and those with negativity/criticism, I appreciate both. Appreciating the negativity doesn't seem right however I won't be faulting anybody over their loyalty or faulting those who're merely asking questions because they do not have all the details. Those of you who supported us through this and those who stuck around, it does mean a lot and I'm sorry for letting you down. Had people not gone to the lengths which they did to ruin things, we would've been able to work it all out.

As I mentioned in the start, this is not something that I want to do but it is what needs to be done. Without a doubt myself and others will get slack for this but take the time to read what I've said above and take things into perspective, it's not possible at this point. I don't want to cause any issues for anybody else nor the unnecessary stress. This is a game after all and we're here to enjoy ourselves. Time for something fresh, good luck to whoever decides to role play next in the area and also those who decide to keep their characters active.

Out of respect for AceS and at his request, I'll be giving him the thread back considering it was him who created the faction and he technically still was here until the end.

Anything further can go to my inbox, further transparency will be there but all with time.

Return to “Faction Forum Archive”