E/S Martinez Drive Maravilla

Archive for dead / inactive faction topics.

Moderators: Junior Admins, Senior Lead Admins

Hood President
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: E/S Martinez Drive Maravilla

Post by Hood President » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:08 pm

Last post on September 2nd, is this still alive?

Jimmy_Wagner
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Jimmy_Wagner » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:43 pm

I've seen this faction grow ever since I joined this server and I could honestly say that it maybe be the time for it to rest in history. Nothing negative coming from me, I wish you all the best. The ones that have stayed still holding it down. Good stuff.

Abarbanel
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Abarbanel » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:52 pm

As a one who role played in this faction for over a year and since its beginning, It's sad to see this faction dying.

shotofwhiskey
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Althea_DeWynter

Post by shotofwhiskey » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:30 pm

Well, not a lot I can really say other than what a fantastic fucking time I've had here. I've met some great people and had probably the most fun here in my time on LSRP. I'm sad to see it going, but I'm happy I got to be apart of such a phenominal experience.

BillyM
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Billy Manson

Post by BillyM » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:30 pm

Well, here we are more than a year and a half later. Who would knew it would come this far? We've had our ups and downs. Plenty of screenshots showed our development, lots of surprised, lots of deaths, lots of broken hearts.... Nevertheless, this faction tried its hardest to show everyone how wonderful their roleplay can be; teaching even the newest of players how to properly develop their character. Goddess and Gus have put their hearts into this faction and we all tried our best to provide the best roleplay. Unfortunately we cannot solely keep it alive. As many of us grow older, we're faced with new opportunities, new paths, and new decisions to make. With that, old doors have to be closed.

I rather not turn this into a novel. I'll let the others say what they'd like to say. Although, on a final note. This faction wasn't about going around every single day or every hour in trying to pick a fight with everyone they saw. It was about developing your character from scratch and building your way up. Everything was obtained ICly. Long term RP is what you expected from this faction, not everyone might enjoy it, but in my opinion I believe this is the best experience you could've received. It's hard to let it go, but it's for the best. And, with that I thank everyone who supported us
Spoiler: show
"I made that bitch famous" 🐸

Goddess
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Goddess » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:31 pm

We’ve been here since December 2015 and had so much fun developing our characters and roleplaying with one another. I won’t talk about the history because I know gus and Billy already have that covered. We saw lots of people come and go and lots of people stick it out difficult times. I can honestly say that the group of people who roleplayed in this faction were some of the nicest people I’ve met to this day on the server. Gus, Billy, Cruz, Ray, Jason, Ryan, Brady, Sherri, Conor, Amity, Marc, Nas, Alex, Maria, Hack and Mike – we grew closer than anyone could have ever imagined. That’s not to mention people from other factions that I enjoyed developing a character with such as Otis Ward, Donald Straga, Bojan Lazarevic and Maria Vergara. To everyone in SD, PD and FD I roleplayed with, I enjoyed every moment.
Thank you to everybody that made my time (our time) memorable. It was an experience I’ll never forget. I have thoroughly enjoyed roleplaying Monica Miramontes (Not Viramontes!!!) and hope to do any new character I have justice.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

gus
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by gus » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:31 pm

Outdated, credits to Erty

This adventure started back in December 2015 when Jay732 put a bunch of well known LS:RP players together to form this faction. Originally named Cardinal Heights MaraVillains 424 the faction was mainly focused on the Cardinal Park area. The faction was quite hyped and quickly got popular. This brought a lot of hate from some people within the community but that had no impact on us whatsoever in the long term. Eventually I found myself having to take over and lead the faction surrounded by great people, due to complications we lost our original thread with around 90 pages and had to change our name; we became Cardinal Park Maravilla. Through IC conflicts we slowly expanded towards the East, taking over Martinez Drive and Elm Street fully. After some time we decided it was time to change the faction's name for Martinez Drive Maravilla, we simply prefered the sound of it and it made more sense considering the gang now operated more towards Martinez and Elm than the original Park in Cardinal. We ended up expanding all the way to 54th street, after fighting different rival gangs who roleplayed there. We kept growing and eventually got official.

Now I'm sure this is no surprise for most of you reading this as we have been struggling with maintaining our activity for a while but now is definitely the time to hang it up and call it a day.

I have met many great people throughout my time with this faction that I cannot thank enough for the time they have put into making it what it was and has been until now. People stuck with us and this project regardless of the leadership changes and other hardships. No matter what the haters would say, we kept going and kept playing the game the way we wanted to, for our own entertainement and fun and this is what matters, something that people seem to forget often.

We had a great run, thanks again to all the people who supported us and made this possible.

The end.

Return to “Faction Forum Archive”