Beasley & Associates

Archive for dead / inactive faction topics.

Moderators: Junior Admins, Senior Lead Admins

armed n dangerous
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: Beasley & Associates

Post by armed n dangerous » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:13 am

RIP official, that's what you get.
Last edited by Birdman on Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Banned.

damaz
God of Spammers
God of Spammers

Re: Beasley & Associates

Post by damaz » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:14 am

It has been many years as a faction. We went from starting up in Ramona Gardens with just me, ZiiP, Lantto and krille120. After a week of role-playing and then finally putting up a faction topic we boomed in activity. We have gone through a lot of eras and had a lot of different role-players with different interesting characters. Some stereotypical and some not.

Carrying on as a faction that been going for a while and keeping the motivation up is hard. We have gone through a lot of phases where we had activity issues. We have also gone through a lot of phases where we had crazy booming activity and a lot of cool role-play. During the past year we have had core leadership and core membership leaving the faction to move on with their real life which happens to most of us. I have also been going down that road recently by working two jobs and having health problems within the family. Unfortunately I can not keep on being an active leader and my leadership Simon. & RomeoEyes also have gone through some things which leads to their lack of activity. As we can not act as actively it is best for us to close. Why keep going with something you can't commit 100% to anymore?

It is saddening for me to type this up seeing as I always think we deserved a proper closure. We have been wanting to be shutdown in-character by the police department for some time now since we've been facing these inactivity issues.

Either way I would like to give a big thank you to everyone that ever has contributed anything to this faction. I could type up a huge list with a lot of names but it would take too much time. Here's some special ones that made everything happen, big thanks to Lantto, Simon., ZiiP, krille120, RomeoEyes, phat., $mokey, JayKov, Jamal_Mack and everyone who always stuck around.

To almost three years as a faction:
i was head of testers, head of factions and an in-game lead admin. i also led a faction called Beasley & Associates now i'm just that washed up swede

Return to “Faction Forum Archive”