The Mexican Mafia

Archive for dead / inactive faction topics.

Moderators: Junior Admins, Senior Lead Admins

Apathetic
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Juan Fortuna

Re: The Mexican Mafia

Post by Apathetic » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:18 am

Hi there LSRP community.

Yes, unfortunately we got descripted for actually justified reasons and there isn't much to do in the matter.
For those who'd like to know, long-term decreasing activity is the main reason for it and we're feeling that now after we got descripted it won't turn to the better on the long run, thus for now The Mexican Mafia will go on a 'spring-break' for a couple of months so the leadership and roster can get refreshed and we will come back with regained forces and motivation in a couple of months, the second chapter in the Mexican Mafia's existence on LSRP has yet to be written.

I'd like to thank Aze, Maniaco and Panda who all at some point were a part of the faction's leadership and ate a whole lot of crap to get this faction to where it is, I'd also like to thank all past and current members of the faction for helping us put the vision we had to life.
I thank the amazing factions the Department of Corrections and the Peckerwoods Nation for our mutual support in each-other to turn LSP/SACF into a user-friend environment and more, into an amazingly realistic roleplay surrounding.
Last but not least I'd like to thank the LSRP community for the incredible support it showed to us weather by heart-warming feedbacks or amazing roleplay scenarios in prison.

This thread can be locked and archived but have no doubt it will be back on the Faction's Forum in the future.

Ashley
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: The Mexican Mafia

Post by Ashley » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:23 am

Send me a PM when you'd like it returned guys, see you again in the New Year.

Return to “Faction Forum Archive”