DANGER PERALTA

Post user-made content here.

Moderators: FM, Game Admins, Senior Lead Admins

kronik
The Meme Machine
Ingame name: Oscar_Ceja

DANGER PERALTA

Post by kronik » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:55 pm

Last edited by kronik on Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
You may see me tonight,
with an illegal smile, it doesn't cost very much,
but it lasts a long while.

FUCK THE QUEEN
Tiocfaidh ár

kronik
The Meme Machine

Re: DANGER PERALTA

Post by kronik » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:56 pm

M3STH8TED.GSLS wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:41 am
Austin 'Chaser' Lazcano
Austin appears to be Puerto-Mexican, ~22 years old. He stands at an average height.

Austin born and bred in El Corona, Newport, he grew up only with his mom, she didn't let Austin to hang out with homies back then, so Austin would play video games all day everyday, hanging outside rarely. After Austin's mother passed, they lost their flat, and he had no place to live. Everything they had was because his mom had a lot of loans. Austin moved to live into 38th street, El Corona, with his uncle, at age 13, he's been living with his uncle since. After a long time of being depressed, Austin started to hang out in the streets on the El Corona. He was attracted into their system and wanted to do criminal activities in order to gain more money and power. He was pushed into the criminal underworld by being shown all the merits of it: money, drugs, careless life, girls, parties, fancy cars and etc.

At age 16 he was affiliated to Gardens Gangsters clique, SS38ST. After his uncle couldn't do nothing with him, he continued to live that reckless hood life and years after he was incarcerated at age 20. He was not scared to go to the prison, actually he wanted to go there, to get his name out. Chaser was bonded out from jail after being taken into custody for firearm possession. He spent one year in jail. That's when he dedicated to live his live to the fullest. He blasted his body in '38' ink's associated with GSLS clique, "SELF-MADE" ink on knuckles and etc. He became a product of his environment.

Nathan 'Tripz' Farias
Nathan is a 15 years old Hispanic teenager that resides on El Corona, Newport. He'd often kick it with his day one Charles "Player" Braojos and his cousin Austin "Chaser" Lazcano. Nathan would mostly be seen smoking up in the alley near Joey "Chato" Otero garage, or getting into trouble, which was mostly fights, small time theft and vandalism. It didn't take long for Nathan to get courted into the Gardenas Locos clique. A 18-year-old Nathan after the shootout with Eastside Hustler Crips was stopped by the police on the way to the varrio and now faces multiple felony charges. He was released after one year, after he beat the case.
Kadeem 'Danger' Peralta
Kadeem Peralta a.k.a Danger, a figure which stands out amongst a lot of the 38th Streeters, mainly due to his dark color, being a mixed race teenager was no joke in El Corona at the time. Nonetheless, Kadeem pushed on, trying to prove himself for the gang, mainly for the Gardenas Locos clique based out of Newport Boulevard and Imperial Avenue, eventually making it into the set for life. At the age of 19, Kadeem was apprehended by law enforcement for possession of a firearm and lethal endangerment, he served 4 and a half years for the gang.
Finley 'Midget' Esparza
Finley is a 12 year old kid, he lived with his parents until they divorced when he was ten years old. Finley is an active kid, he loves riding his bike around the neighborhood, he does races with his friends and plays soccer with them. Danielle, Finley's mother is too poor to afford him a PS4 or a new phone, she works in Popeyes and the money she gets isnt enough, he spends most of his time outside. Finley likes to get money in diffirent ways, he gambles with his friends sometimes, sells candy and soda and cleans the yard for a neighbor for some money. He lives in an area known for violence and gang activity, he got jumped in the gang at the age of 14.
Benjamin 'Hectic' Aquino
Benjamin is a 15 years old latino resident, born and bred Portsider. He's mostly seen hanging out with 38th streeters. He started to skip school, focus more on the street life and lost all of his life goals he had before the street life. His goal is to get put on and he's seen trying to do it everyday. He's changed a lot after getting involved in the hood life, he became a reckless, fearless boy, he knows that the "homies" from the hood will cover him in any situation. His family didn't accept the life he lives, so they went hardcore on him, started to locking him down in the home and stuff like that, forced him to go to school.

After parents couldn't do nothing with him, he continued to live that careless hood life with his friends. He does his live off his parents money and try to do his best in the gang life, giving himself out to gang-members and the street life. He was initiated at age 15 to Gardenas Locos clique.
👇: show
Joey 'Chato' Otero (DECEASED)
Joey Otero also known by some as Chato, Joey Fats or Fat Joe is a known older resident and gang affiliate of El Corona. The traits that Joey has had have always been known to the locals. He is a car enthusiast and a self taught mechanic who repairs vehicles from his garage in the neighborhood as a side hustle.

Joey is however notoriously known amongst his peers for the long stretch of imprisonment he has done which sums up to eleven years for drug trafficking when he was younger. He can often be seen drinking or smoking his worries and past away in the neighborhood in the spare time.

Many rumours from Joey’s younger days when his violent nature was present have risen eyebrows and have stirred up incorrect stories in the neighborhood which have came this far to the point where things often mentioned about Joey are either incorrect or have been sourced from those made up rumours. Joey had miraculously survived his twenties of his gang banging career and has became a senior resident which gained him a new respect within his neighborhood. Joey’s girlfriend or soon to be wife rumoured named Nadine also known as Loba was Joey’s high school crush and has been with him ever since their high school days despite the wrongly made decisions in life.

Nowadays Joey can be found hanging out with either younger or aspiring members of his gang and is known to often crack a joke, tell stories about the past of his gangster career or spread street intelligence and knowledge about the gangster life to the younger affiliates
He was gunned down in his own section at age 39.
Charles 'Player' Braojos(DECEASED)

Charles appears to be in his mid teens, he has both arms inked in GSLS 38 street gang affiliations.
Charles was born and raised in El Corona, Portside. He started to hang out in the cold streets because of his cousin Austin Lazcano. He quickly was involved into many crime activities, such as robberies, fights etc. He always had a bad influence from his cousin, later on at age 16 he was courted into the Gardenas Gangsters clique. In his early 20's Charles got drugged up, using it each day. He was found in his own vehicle overdosed on heroin.
Niyol 'Knuckles' Cambeiro (DECEASED)
Niyol is a hispanic male in his mid teens, he stands around 5'9".
Born and raised in the North of Los Santos, Niyol's parents made the decision to move down South upon a new job. Known mostly around the streets for his insane motivation for money, Niyol has earned himself a reputation for drug dealing, which he has turned into his livelihood. Putting his own life aside, Knuckles shows nothing but loyalty for his set and would commit the most heinous of crimes, despite his young age. Niyol Cambeiro was gunned down in his own section, dying instantly.
Last edited by kronik on Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You may see me tonight,

FUCK THE QUEEN
Tiocfaidh ár

kronik
The Meme Machine

You may see me tonight,

FUCK THE QUEEN
Tiocfaidh ár

kronik
The Meme Machine

You may see me tonight,

FUCK THE QUEEN
Tiocfaidh ár

kronik
The Meme Machine

Post by kronik » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:57 pm

After an altercation between young Ignacio and a middle aged individual, Ignacio was left leaking before Kadeem came to aid him, beating on the random and helping Ignacio up after chasing the random away.
You may see me tonight,

FUCK THE QUEEN
Tiocfaidh ár

kronik
The Meme Machine

Post by kronik » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:57 pm

You may see me tonight,