Moderators: Game Admins, FM, Senior Lead Admins

Arthur
Gringo Loco
Gringo Loco

Johnny French

Post by Arthur » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:14 pm

SOUNDTRACK: show

Chapter I: La Belle Province.

I was born in Montreal, Canada and more specifically raised in Saint-Leonard, among the largest Italian-Canadian community of the city. Growing up on Jarry St. East wasn't too hard, I certainly wasn't a spoiled kid but my parents, both Italian-Canadians from Sicilian descents were hard working middle class people and even though we never crawled under gold, overall the family never lacked anything. I attended the closest public school to my home, École Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, where I received a French education. At home though, and in the streets, I would speak Frenglitalian like most part of St-Leonard's residents from my generation and above, an unique mix of French, English and Italian.
Gianni "Gino" Selvaggio, 2019.
My home was located at the corner of Des Forges Street and Jarry East. Unlikes most of the kids, I wouldn't spend much time playing baseball outside or sitting infront of the TV watching cartoons after school. In fact the window of my bedroom was my favorite TV show, from there I could see Le Café Consenza, a famous italian social club. It was no secret that the Consenza was at the time, one of the most, if not the most, important mob hotspot of the city, everyone knew about it. There was always something going on, I would watch luxury cars pulling over, and large sized guys sitting on plastic chairs for hours with the same cup of coffee, arguing against eachothers over a card game, not to mention the once-in-a-while surprise visit conducted by La Sureté du Québec, the local police forces. Without throwing flowers to myself, I was a bright kid, I just wasn't much into studies... I would spend my day in the classroom watching the clock ticking, simply waiting for the moment I could finally sit in my bedroom and watch my daily episode of "Consenza". I ended up dropping out of school when I reached the legal majority. My parents weren't too glad about it, but by chances, my blood ties led me to quickly find a job at Le Café Milano, a few meters away from my home. In a matter of months, it allowed me to rent my own place, a couple of blocks away from my parents. Le Café Milano was and still is a very famous italian bistro in the neighborhood, wiseguys from the Consenza, which in the meantime got renamed as "Associazone Cattolica Eraclea" following a police raid, would often come here to eat. Serving these guys for a couple of years led me to know them on a personal level, my jokes and my ability to serve good coffee helped me to get appreciated. My salary was decent, but it wasn't enough to pay my rent, my food and my addiction to Marijuanna. Tired of struggling, I ended up buying larger quantities in order to re-sell and refund my own consuption, I started selling to my friends, and then their friends, and before I could even realize, all the local stoners were my customers, I was running a small but profitable operation until one of the social club hang-around heard about it. Guy wasn't much older than me, he wasn't local neither, but for some reasons he would swing by Jarry East multiples times a week. I ended up being approached by him, at first I was scared until I realized the guy seen a business opportunity in me, that is how I got offered larger quantities of Marijuanna at a much cheaper price than what I used to get. The man was tied to the Café Bellerose Crew, another italian bistro and social club located out of the island, in Laval, Quebec. That is how I started doing round trips between Laval and Saint-Leonard, the large quantities his prices allowed me to get quickly helped me to reach a much bigger clientele, I had guys coming all over the surroundings neighborhoods like Rosemont, Saint-Michel, and even Le-Plateau just to buy my weed. One thing leads to another, I ended up varying my board of products, weed wasn't my single source of income, I was now moving cocaine and other pills. Obviously, it was a matter of time before I had to kick a percentage of my profit to the local wiseguys, which I wouldn't mind, in fact it even gave me a feeling of security... But before I could even realize, I was already an associate of the Mafia. I eventually ended up leaving my job at Le Café Milano to fully focus on my operation. Money was easy and life was good, I started enjoying a certain lifestyle, renting sport cars to hit the club, spending money in strip clubs and overly gifting my girlfriend at the time, it was a peaceful period made of easy money and amusement, until Montreal's underworld gets shaken. Since the late 70's when the Sicilian out powered the Calabrian and took over the city, the Calabrians had worked for the Sicilians without any problems, but these times were about to end. Some Calabrian function was trying to regain its soverenity and Montreal was about to witness the bloodiest underworld war it ever lived, for the next ten years. I always believed myself far from all these rivalry between clans, and it was the case for a few years, until the weakened Sicilians forces me to side with them in a lack of manpower. To be honest, I didn't had much choices. And here I was, sitting in the back of an SUV with an unserialized pistol in my left hand. Those filling the rest of the car were a bunch of the youngest Sicilian's loyalists. The night was falling, and my hands were sweaty. I had never used a gun in my life before, but they assured me that it would be an easy job, "All you gotta do is pull the fucking trigger when he comes out of the joint!", the money they promised me helped me to believe it. They weren't lying, pulling the trigger was easy, what I ignored though, is that my concious would take a lengthy time to heal. The cash reward helped me to creat better memories over the incident. The war slowly took end in 2019, when most of the important Calabrian figures were taken down, and even though we were victorious, both clans had lost many men during the vendetta and were pretty weakened, that is when the police took the opportunity to start cracking down on organized crime. Because of my involvement in a murder, my safety was at its bottom, I wasn't completly safe from the Calabrian remnants, and even less from police investigations. That is when the guys decided to send me out of Montreal, to lay low for a while. I ended up landing in Saint-Donat, some rural town in Quebec, about a hour and a half drive away from Montreal. The first weeks in that trailer home I got provided weirdly felt like some sort of vacation, until I expectedly get bored to death. I wasn't very useful too, not a single dime was coming from me while I was rotting in this shit hole. I had guys coming over to check on me once in a while, and I eventually got offered another opportunity, far from Quebec and Canada. The Sicilians, who were once a function of the New York City's Bonannos had contacts all across North America, and they were about to find me a new utility. They gave me the possibility to come back to Montreal, but highly suggested that I accept their offer. Which I did. One of the family's contact was a respected figure of the mob settled in Los Santos, I didn't knew anything about my contact beside a name and a phone number, to be honest I was barely aware of what was going on in the west coast and didn't knew anything about those guys
at all, but I was about to meet them soon. The plan was pretty easy, work for them and kick a percentage back to Montreal until things gets more steady up north of the border and eventually allows me to return in total safety. Packing my stuff that night felt weird when I realized that I probably wouldn't be able to see my family for a while, though my imaginary of Los Santos kept me optimistic, as seeing myself sunbathing on San Andrea's beaches was easier than picturing my life stuck between the four walls of my future cell. One thing was sure though, Montreal's Bordeaux Prison was definitely not about to be my next home. Someone came to pick me up the next morning, our ride to Pierre-Elliott-Trudeau Airport of Montreal was silent. A sport bag filled with my clothes and the maximum amount of cash legally carriable was resting between my feet. And before I could even realize, here I was, sitting in plane flying over Montreal... Towards Los Santos.

To be continued...

Cultural Documentation:
Saint-Léonard, Québec
Italian-Montrealers
"FRENGLITALIAN" when French, English and Italian collide
Comedical portrayal but good exemple of Frenglitalian dialect

Miscelleanous Influences:
The Rizzuto Crime Family
The Cotroni Crime Family
The Dark North (Podcasts, correct order from bottom to top)
Montreal, the new mob capital of North America
Bad Blood (TV Show Trailer)
Mafia Inc. (Movie Trailer)

Inspirational Figures:
Vito RizzutoRaynald DesjardinsGiuseppe De VitoSalvatore CazzettaGerard Ouimette

Last edited by Arthur on Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

Arthur
Gringo Loco
Gringo Loco

Re: Johnny French

Post by Arthur » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:15 pm

Man linked to Montreal Mafia gunned down in St-Leonard.
Giuseppe De Luca, a man with ties to the Montreal Mafia was shot several
times infront of an Italian restaurant Sunday evening in Saint-Leonard.

_______ Yves Tremblay • Montreal Gazette
__________ May 3rd, 2020 • Last Updated 6 months ago

_______ The man was declared dead at the scene. Photo by Charlotte Boucher /Montreal Gazette

A police source has confirmed media reports that the man who was fatally shot in Saint-Leonard Sunday evening
infront of an Italian restaurant was Giuseppe "Joey" De Luca, a man described by the Montreal Police as the leader
of a Calabrian clan apart of the traditional Italian-Canadian organized crime. He was the brother of Stefano De Luca,
who was killed in Laval previously this year. _______________________________________________________

Last week, it was alleged that Giuseppe De Luca had been the mastermind behind the deaths of four men tied to the
Montreal Mafia, including Sicilian clan figures Vincenzo "Vince" Rossi and Salvatore De Nucci aswell as the long time
Motorcycle Gangs associated Pasquale Ranieri, and Thomas "Tommy Gun" Bélanger._________________________
Both of Vincenzo and Salvatore admitted they acted as enforcers in the Sicilian faction of the organization when they
pleaded guilty to a series of crimes following their arrests in 2006._______________________________________

Giuseppe De Luca was recently known at odds with the Sicilian clan, but he was once considered an influential
figure in this same organization. Another police source said that Giuseppe De Luca was known to frequent the
area where he was killed Sunday evening. De Luca was owner of a nearby condo, where an attempt on his life
was already made a couple of years ago. And, during a bail hearing in a case where De Lucas was charged with
cocaine trafficking, it was revealed that he was residing on the island of Montreal.______________________

___________Giuseppe De Luca's murder scene the following morning & his mugshot taken from previous investigations.
___________Photo by Charlotte Boucher & SPVM /Montreal Gazette

The body was discovered shortly after lying in a pool of blood right infront of a famous italian restaurant.
The major crimes squad and police who examined footage from surveillance cameras in the area confirmed
that the shooter was a caucasian male between 25 and 35 years old. Footage shows a lone gunman walking
towards De Luca, firing two shots to the chest, then a last one in the head as the corpse of Giuseppe De Luca
is already laying on the sidewalk. It is belived that the gunman was at least assisted by a get-away driver as
he is seen running to the back seat of a black SUV speeding off to leave the scene.____________________

The ongoing Montreal mafia war has claimed several lives and this seems to be yet another as things remain
unsettled in the city's underworld. It is still unclear as to exactly who is behind the repeated attacks on the
Sicilian remnants and their allies. Many believe the powerful Calabrian Mafia, also known as Ndrangheta is
reponsible for at least in some way for the bloodshed as they move and try to take back control of Montreal.

The violence and bloodshed had subsided over the summer especially since the fall of some the last top
Calabrian figures, leading some to wonder if perhaps a deal was struck between the two clans or if the
Sicilians simply came out stronger. One thing is sure, with the death of the De Luca brothers, a change
in leadership had already taken place.__________________________________________________

The Quebec Provincial Police is asking people with any information related to the event to contact their
criminal information center at 1-800-659-4264.___________________________________________

Last edited by Arthur on Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Arthur
Gringo Loco
Gringo Loco

Post by Arthur » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:16 pm

- Reserved -
Last edited by Arthur on Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Raymond_Santaguida
Borgata

Post by Raymond_Santaguida » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:10 am

tuning in, welcome back

Paul_DiCapelli
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Paul_DiCapelli

Post by Paul_DiCapelli » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:55 am

Fresh, welcome back!

Blaz
Borgata
Ingame name: Benjamin Stompanto

Post by Blaz » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:13 am

Welcome back!

jamsiemcdonald09
Gangster
Gangster

Post by jamsiemcdonald09 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:04 pm

Gonna be following this.
"Fredo in the cut thats a scary sight"

Nicholas_Cannizzaro
Borgata

Post by Nicholas_Cannizzaro » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:28 am

Glad to have you back, LoZoppo.
Dippolito Crew

Tocilo
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Tocilo » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:35 am

Gino :evil:
iz raja otišlo daleko nećemo se čuti braćo vreme neko

9TriLLo
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Masalis

Post by 9TriLLo » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:23 pm

Glad to see you back man! Thread looks great.
Kapetánios

Arthur
Gringo Loco
Gringo Loco

Post by Arthur » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:38 pm

Thorne329
Borgata
Ingame name: Ralph

Post by Thorne329 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:51 pm

Yoo this is LoZoppo? Hyped to see what's in here, welcome back!

Arthur
Gringo Loco
Gringo Loco

Post by Arthur » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:29 pm

Arthur
Gringo Loco
Gringo Loco

Post by Arthur » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:38 pm

Spoiler: show

Arthur
Gringo Loco
Gringo Loco

Post by Arthur » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:45 pm

Spoiler: show

On my two shoulders, is where my soul's resting
As soon as I wake up I'm on a mission in hostile territory
It's like a prison cell and I can't see myself escaping
If I ain't with my bros then I'm writing rap
No cash in my pockets, e'yo I gotta say it's wack
But I'd rather die than accepting failure
Vagabond my religion, surviving is just reflex
Business is business 'cuz I like fast cash
But all I can see is myself stacking more sadness than wealth
No tears, eyes all around my skull
On my two shoulders, is where my soul's resting...

Return to “Screenshots and videos”