Vernon Nashville

Post user-made content here.

Moderators: FM, Game Admins, Senior Lead Admins

Petros
Gangster
Gangster

Vernon Nashville

Post by Petros » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:52 pm

This thread documents the character development of Vernon Nashville, a Vietnam veteran who got rehabilitated back to normal life from heavy criminal charges, this is when his story begins(I have not documented before that).

Image Image

Petros
Gangster
Gangster

Re: Vernon Nashville

Post by Petros » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:03 pm

Geupper wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 4:53 am
VERNON NASHVILLE: Terrorist or an expected consequence?

Today, May 9th at 0200, the arraignment against Vernon Nashville took place at Los Santos Courthouse. I was there, and let me tell you, it was tense. Almost like there was a bomb planted there at the courthouse, ticking down by the second.

And no wonder! Vernon Nashville is a retired US Army sergeant who was in division 73 of Da Nangs squadrons, accused of:

• Possession of an explosive device.
  • Attempted Murder on a Government Worker.
  • Evading.

Why, you may ask? Well, I'll let the transcript I have of the victim and accusant speak for itself. Please bear in mind that I'm not sharing the name nor the face of this person in order to keep their privacy secure.

The judge asks the accusant to share their testimony.
The accusant gets up, approaches the microphone sitting in front of them, and says:

Earlier today I was at the courthouse, and I noticed the defendant, Mr. Nashville walking about. I didn't think anything of it nor did I approach him. I left the Courthouse to go to the Bank on Rodeo. On the way there I noticed the defendant, Mr. Nashville tailing me but he eventually vanished, and I assumed that I may have been too worried. Upon coming out of the bank I noticed the defendant, Mr. Nashville, placing some type of device underneath my vehicle. I shouted at him to stop and he immediately took off but left the device in place. Luckily as he took off Detective Wright arrived and pursued him from the Bank. Detective Wright later returned to the bank and informed me that he had lost the defendant, Mr. Nashville. When Detective Wright returned I informed him of the same information that I have now just presented the court with. He called for additional assistance and a perimeter was set up to investigate to determine whether or not the device placed on my vehicle by the defendant was an explosive device. During the course of the investigation, the defendant, Mr. Nashville returned to Rodeo Bank and stated that he had a detonation device which he would activate if anyone at the scene moved.

I will leave it to the Los Santos Police Department and Sheriff's to testify to the actual device. That's all your honor.

The accused doesn't sit down, and after a couple of seconds in silence, says:

Your honor. This situation has traumatized me beyond anything I have ever experienced.

Detective Wright, involved in the chase, consoling the accusant after her testimony

After this, it was the turn of SEB sergeant and bombs expert Brigham Dimick, to give his testimony. Again, here's a transcript of what he said:

The judge asks the bomb expert to share his testimony.
A man in uniform gets up from his sit, and speaks to the microphone in front of him

I'm sergeant Brigham Dimick, Special Enforcement Bureau EOD. Special Enforcement Bureau was dispatched to a call of an unknown device. Per our protocol after assuming proper EOD PPE we approached the device with a newly calibrated sabre device. The device alerted to the presence of an explosive, around the gas tank. At this point my partner and myself began the process of attempting to identify the device and gather how this device was being operated. I was notified through our Tactical Operations Command operated by Deputy Uvalles, who's sitting next to me, that there was an individual with a detonator. We identified the device as a homemade grenade. The subject was detained, the detonator was removed. We secured the device.

Now people, I'm sitting in this courtroom practically eating my fingers off. The accused, Vernon Nashville, has been either voicing his innocence or staring at the accused. When the judge asks to him to share his testimony, he gets up, and shouts:

The judge asks the accused to share his testimony.
Vernon Nashville gets up, turns around and shouts:

In all means, the mason jar grenade of Foxhole model 11 serial 345 was made in the '70s. I found it at my depot just when the government kicked me out of my home today because of debts. I had to pack my stuff and get out of my damn house. When I was packing my stuff, I found my old photos and that ram jar. That ram jar just needed a fuse to operate correctly and I just added the fuse through experimental means I achieved in the Vietnam. Anyways, I needed to revenge. Because of the law, your law specifically destroyed my life! A man who provided service to his country for 30 years!

So, it was time to execute the plan. I found [REDACTED] the accusant just outside the court building. I chased [REDACTED] them and finally implanted jar into the fuel storage. My goal was not to get lives but to protect the lives. The lives which you waste by your law! The ram jar grenade is not a strong explosive. The total range would be 5 meters. But just by scaring a judge at least, I showed the law that it's useless and harms at the same time. The only hope for this country is the current President Donald Trump!

Vernon Nashville shares his testimony.

The bomb expert, Mr. Brigham stated afterward that the explosion from the explosive would have been strong enough to kill the accusant. After this short intervention followed by a break, Vernon Nashville was found guilty of all the charges he had been accused of and was taken to custody.

I asked Vernon if he wanted the city of Los Santos to know something, he looked at me and said:

Wake up and purge the justice system! Wake up, San Andreas!

Now, let's be real here. If you take a look at Vernon's face and you read what he said, it wouldn't be too hard to discern that's something's off in his brain. But then again, we're talking about a man that supposedly traded his mental sanity to ''protect'' his country. Shouldn't these people get special housing and healthcare opportunities? Plus, god damn, you're kicking to the streets an old war veteran that MUST have a mental record, that's like putting your arm in an alligators mouth and expecting not to get bitten.

I don't know man. At least the victims okay, physically, at least.

Image Image

Petros
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Petros » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:07 pm

After Freedom

Image Image

ValiantVenture
State Government
State Government