Deputy Sheriff Dylan Bienvenida

Los Santos County Sheriff's Department
DETECTIVE TRAINEE DYLAN BIENVENIDA
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"
Personal Information
Forename: Dylan
Surname: Bienvenida
Race: Hispanic
Date of Birth: 16/JULY/1985 (35 years old)
Place of Birth: Salt Lake City, Utah
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Relationship status: Single
Family Members:
  • Pedro Bienvenida (Father)
  • Jessica Bienvenida [Maiden: Henderson] (Mother)

Employment Information
Employment: Los Santos County Sheriff's Department
Badge number: 17084
Service firearm: Smith & Wesson M&P 9 - 9MM
Assignments:
  • High Desert Juvenile Detention Center
    Palmwood Station
  • Santa Clara Valley Station
Previous Employment Information
  1. Employment: Los Santos Police Department
    Badge number: 66245
    Service firearm: Smith & Wesson M&P 9 - 9MM
    Assignments:
    • West Los Santos Patrol Division
    • Gang Impact Team - Gangs and Narcotics
  2. Employment:Walmart
Gear Information
Primary Weapon: Smith & Wesson M&P 9 - 9MM
Tazer: Taser X2
Baton: ASP Sentry Friction Loc Baton: 21"
Radio: Motorola APX 7000 — Motorola NMN6274 APX XP Remote Speaker Mic

Background Story

Thanks to LordSpyx for the story! (Edited April 21 2020 to fit the current faction.)

Dylan Bienvenida was born and raised in Salt Lake City, Utah. He grew up bilingual, speaking English and Spanish, both of which he excelled at. He is the only child of Pedro and Jessica Bienvenida, a loving couple who tried their hardest to give Dylan the best upbringing they could. His family was neither rich nor poor but wavered towards the latter, and the first few years of his life were rather difficult for his parents. His father worked three jobs just to make ends meet, and to allow his mother to stay at home until Dylan was old enough to attend school. Jessica did her very best to teach Dylan as much as she could in the few years before he started school so that he could make a better life for himself one day.

As soon as Dylan was enrolled in school, his mother started working again, which allowed his father to quit his three-job lifestyle. Being an only child and having parents that worked all day meant that Dylan spent a lot of his time alone, whether he was at home, or at school. This meant that he spent a lot of time reading books and watching movies. The older he got, the more he understood just how rough his family had it, as he realized they weren't living in the best of neighbourhoods. Dylan had seen more drug deals, kidnappings, and drive-bys by the time he was twelve, then most people see in a lifetime.
It was because of this, that he had gained a passion for helping others by the time he started high school. He stood up to every single bully at school, and protected his fellow classmates, no matter how many times he got hurt because of it. To Dylan the seemingly endless black eyes and bruised ribs didn't matter — his friends' safety did. Halfway through the semester, Dylan's school participated in Career Day. A Hispanic policeman was there that day and explained the ins and outs of law enforcement. Seeing a Hispanic man on the right side of the law, instead of on the streets selling drugs, created a spark of hope in Dylan's young heart. He was bound and determined to become a policeman after that day, and did everything in his power to keep his grades up so that he wouldn't let himself, or those around him, down. He knew that he was meant to make a difference, that he was meant to protect people.

Dylan graduated high school at the top of his class and immediately started working anywhere that would take him. One day he stumbled upon the site for the Los Santos Police Department, and felt a strong connection to it, almost as if it was calling his name. After weeks of thinking, more research, and many restless nights, he finally decided that he would move to Los Santos once he had the money, and was old enough to join their force. He discussed his future plans with his parents, who were both extremely proud and supportive of him, which only motivated him further. Over the next three years, he continued to work and saved every single penny that he could spare. On his twenty-first birthday, his parents surprised him with a plane ticket to Los Santos Airport and told him to use whatever money he had saved for housing.
Plane ticket, and dream in hand, Dylan boarded his first-ever flight, and soon found himself standing outside of the Los Santos Airport, desperately trying to flag down a taxi. He spent his first day in the city looking for apartments and was lucky enough to find one at a reasonable price. It didn't appear to be in the best neighbourhood, but that was an oddly comforting discovery for him. As soon as he was settled in, Dylan applied to the Los Santos Police Department. He worked harder than he'd ever worked in his entire life because he was hell-bent on becoming a police officer. It appeared as though his hard work and dedication had finally paid off, for a year later Dylan found himself in the West Los Santos Precinct securing the final button on his LSPD issued uniform. A few weeks later, Dylan joined the Gang and Narcotics Division as a Gangs Officer, assigned to El Corona where he patrolled the dangerous streets with his assigned partner K. Taylor. While Dylan was on patrol one day, he received a call from his father saying that his mother only had a few weeks to live. Dylan had no other option, he put in his resignation letter and bought a ticket to fly home.
Once Dylan was home, he stayed and helped his father take care of the rest of the family, he found a job as a local night Security Guard for the Walmart down the road. Dylan applied for the job, shortly after working as a Security Guard, Dylan realised that he missed being a law enforcement officer in San Andreas, so he saved up his money to buy a plane ticket back. A few years later, Dylan returns to Los Santos, Dylan spends his time looking for the Police Academy to open. Dylan quickly finds that the Los Santos County Sheriff’s Department is looking for sworn personnel, so Dylan applied and went through the academy, after spending long rigorous hours training and grinding the books, Dylan graduated top of the class. After graduating the academy Dylan was assigned to Juvenile Custody at High Desert Juvenile Detention Center. Dylan spent months working in the building, Dylan worked with mentally ill, suicidal subjects, and disobedient kids. Six months after hard work Dylan put his stations in that he attempted to sign up for. Two months after putting in his request, he received the email stating that he was going to be stationed at Palmwood. Dylan then spent the next 400 hours on and off in his Field Training Program. Dylan then served another four months patrolling in the Palmwood area, where he worked in the Operation Safe Streets Bureau and Fraud and Cyber Crimes Bureau.
A few years after being a patrol Deputy with Santa Clara Valley, Dylan applied to the Los Santos Sheriff's Department's Detective Mentoring Program for the Homicide Division. To be continued. ((Waiting for more character development to happen to add on to the story))

Last edited by Jahern on Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:14 am, edited 5 times in total.
THE WAY LIFE SHOULD BE
I AM THE SHEEPDOG PROTECTING THE NIGHT — DYLAN BIENVENIDA
LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT — "A TRADITION OF SERVICE."
"The Devil whispered in my ear, 'You're not strong enough to withstand the storm.' Today I whispered in the Devil's ear, "I am the storm.'" -Unknown

shotofwhiskey
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Fayth_Thorton

Re: I am the sheepdog protecting the night - Dylan Bienvenida

Post by shotofwhiskey » Thu May 23, 2019 3:41 am

wolf hunters unite

Tweak
Game Administrator

Post by Tweak » Thu May 23, 2019 5:06 am

oh no

Bailey
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Jeffery

Post by Bailey » Thu May 23, 2019 5:13 am

solid
'ALLERGIC TO THE FAKE, THEY GET TOO CLOSE, I MIGHT START BREAKING OUT'

Cayl
Head of Testers
Ingame name: Daniel_Chen

Post by Cayl » Thu May 23, 2019 5:18 am

:wolf: :question:
Image Image Image Image
şehîd namirin

LordSpyx
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Ingame name: Katrina Fischer

Post by LordSpyx » Thu May 23, 2019 5:23 am

That is honestly one of the coolest surnames I've ever seen. If I stare at it and overthink it, I can't say it properly, but if I say it fast enough it's easy, lmao. Looking forward to the screens, Jahern!
FIRE CAPTAIN II TABITHA NAVARRO
Station Captain, Fire Station 11
Los Santos Fire Department

Image LSFD Publications   Image @LSFD   Image @LSFD

DadoJ
Head of Admins
Ingame name: Victor Kingsley

Post by DadoJ » Thu May 23, 2019 5:24 am

Very nice. Keeping my eyes on this.

Jahern
A Tradition of Service
A Tradition of Service

Post by Jahern » Fri May 24, 2019 4:49 am

THE WAY LIFE SHOULD BE
"The Devil whispered in my ear, 'You're not strong enough to withstand the storm.' Today I whispered in the Devil's ear, "I am the storm.'" -Unknown

LordSpyx
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by LordSpyx » Fri May 24, 2019 5:33 am

"You got the right to be silent, use it." Love it, haha. Awesome screens, Jahern, and excellent song choice!

Eric
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Kuczynski

Post by Eric » Fri May 24, 2019 7:26 am

yes lad!!

Jahern
A Tradition of Service
A Tradition of Service

Post by Jahern » Fri May 24, 2019 6:43 pm

Lookin' at the devil and the angel on my shoulder
Will I die tonight? I don't know, is it over?

THE WAY LIFE SHOULD BE

LordSpyx
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by LordSpyx » Fri May 24, 2019 8:44 pm

Screens are looking epic, keep it up Jahern!

Jahern
A Tradition of Service
A Tradition of Service

Post by Jahern » Sun May 26, 2019 5:46 pm

Night, falls, and I'm alone
Skin, yeah, chilled me to the bone
You, turned and you ran,
Oh yeah

THE WAY LIFE SHOULD BE

LordSpyx
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by LordSpyx » Sun May 26, 2019 6:13 pm

Keep it up, Jahern! Loving the inclusion of FFDP too. Your character has great music taste :p

Carbon
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Carbon » Mon May 27, 2019 12:47 am

henlo im here to follow

"Gang vs the world me and my dog, it was us, then you went and wrote a statement and that really fucked me up"
-21 Savage

Return to “Screenshots and videos”