Forced Entry, Home Invasion, I Know the Burglars

Post user-made content here.

Moderators: Game Admins, FM, Senior Lead Admins

Baby Rambo
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Baby Rambo » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:04 pm

Any screenshots or information posted on this thread is purely for entertainment and not to be metagamed.

Circa 2018, Baby Rambo

Hayden Marcelo Tavárez, 19
a/k/a Baby Rambo a/k/a Baby Chapo a/k/a Haze
Glen Park, Ramona Avenue, Los Santos
Hayden's story line, through his eyes wrote:
Chapter I: show
I was born February 12th 2000 along with my paternal twin brother, Jason. My family is nothing but big bad dieciocho gang banging ass niggas, growing up I wasn't far from a lifestyle I'm apart of now. I have two other siblings, Derrick & Bianca. Derrick being just like my dad following in his footsteps in a gang environment, jumped into the gang life to make our father proud. At a young age, I really started admiring my Pops & eldest brother Derrick. Now my mom was always on our asses, to stay in school and get good grades. Obviously we listened, but that didn't change how I always wanted to stay up late and hang out with all my Pops' friends while they were over late at night. It was common that me and Jason would get to stay up later on the weekends due to not having school, spending this time I ain't play video games or hang with friends. I chose to spend it with my Pops and Derrick, hanging with their homeboys.

Fast forwarding a few years, I started idolized my Dad and brother more than anybody in my entire life. Seeing the cool looking tattoos down to the stories of getting money, shooting guns and beating up their rivals. Something about that plagued in my mind that I wanted to be just like my pops. My Dad, known by his government name Cecilio Tavarez or to others as Big Rambo, commonly when you think of Rambo you think of the movie of that soldier with that badass killer. Well in the sense my dad was given the nickname far before any of my siblings time. As my father described it to Derrick of how he earned his placa, it was a evening, sun was kissing the skyline and thass when his big homies asked him to go on a ride. No questions he went along with them, on that night he said it turned into a battle field. Five people were in that car when they went, only three came back.

It wasn't long after that til he was jumped in. This is waaaay before my time, like this is when he was around MY AGE NOW. It's crazy, he lived this long and lived a dangerous life. Shit anyways, back onto the story. So, here we are. South Gate, California, 2001, winter. Pssh shit, Jason was born three minutes before me. So you could say I'm the baby out of my siblings. I mean my life growing up I already mentioned it, bunch of idolizing. Everything went to shit when I was around fou— the number after 13. So I remember this day vividly, it was the summer, July to be exact. Jason and me just got back to the crib it was like a little past six in the morning. I was fucking HAMMERED, I went straight to our bedroom and passed out, hung over. I mean shit Ion maybe like forty minutes past, then I was being woke up with a gun in my face and being shouted at to show my hands. Yeah, shit happened with my dad and brother. An arrest warrant, at seven twenty nine in the fucking morning.

So my brother Derrick and my Pops were arrested on multiple charges, to list them all is literally a fucking headache. Here is where my Mom, Ion think I said her name. Well it's Esmeralda, a caring loving person. Honestly this is where life just takes a turn for not only me, but for Bianca, Jason and my mom, everybody. We stayed in California til their trial date, you'd think it would take so long for them to actually get sentenced. But nah, you couldn't even fucking blink. Seven Lynwood Valley Gangster 18 gang affiliates, sentenced on third degree murder and burglary charges. My Pops being a two time felon a long with a lot of the others besides my brother and like one other guy were given life without possible chance for parole.

The day that happened, my mom ain't been the same. I haven't seen her smile like she used to. Like that happy person she used to be, yeah I haven't seen that recently. My mom talked to my Uncle Gizmo, his government name, Alberto Alzarta. My dad's best friend, so my mom spoke with him. Said she was gonna move to where Derrick and my dad were being transported to prison. San Andreas, Los Santos. This fucking city, out of all fucking cities. So fast forward, we move here. Settle down, and it started to look bright. My mom convinced her best friend to move with her, she has this FIIINE ass daughter. Her name's Kassandra, I mean thass my boo but damn. Before I even started dating her she was just a girl that I always was crushing on. Freshmen year, was when we started to hang out heavily. I mean we always hung out but like when high school hit, it was like thick thighs in the summer. Just stuck together.

So like Sophomore I dropped outta high school. I ain't really pay attention much in there, nothing to do besides get into fights and get suspended. Might aswell just slang dope. So thass what I did, exactly that. Still hung out with Kassandra heavily throughout all this, I mean we both liked each other. We kissed and made out but thass as far as it really got, nothing really to serious. Then one day, around like her Senior year, I just popped the question. Asked her out, practically we had been dating for a few years but really just ain't put a title to it.

Shit... So here is where things just take a turn for the worse. Yeah it sounds like everything is going so fucking well, I picked up a job working with Jason at a Pawn Shop in Las Colinas. Didn't really talk to the locals there, only knew Za— Zac. Man this shit is hard to even speak about— This shit, I honestly fucking thought I wasn't gonna live. So to get on subject, uh... Jason had got shot in front of me. By some fucking RETARD, said "oh you don't care?!" and then just shot him, like he wasn't somebody's kid. Jason spent two weeks in the hospital, I blamed myself for it everyday. It haunts me still, having seen him like that. It wasn't a discussion that was needed, it was a look that was given and we both knew what had to be done.

When Jason got well enough, thass when it started. We killed one then another, then had a fucking hit squad... A fucking HIT SQUAD, come to my Mom's door step. And try to claim our lives, we fucking lived bro! I ain't been shot once. Knock on fucking wood, but holy shit. Then Jason's little boo thing or some shit caught the nigga lacking and shot at him with me. That was the last one, it haunts me. I have fucking night mares, I ain't been sober since then. I take anything and everything to get my mind away from being a sober mind. Jason hell, he drank Syrup before this all started, but he started drinking it more heavily. I'm fucking scared, I don't wanna die. I joke about it, but I honestly don't want to die. Zac died because of us. But if it weren't Zac, it was us that'd be in his spot.

I can't honestly fucking shake the fact that I can't leave the house without a fucking pole. I see shadows move and I think somebody is in them just waiting to get me. I don't sleep much, but when I do. I sleep so fucking much. This just— like I wouldn't wish this upon anybody that is against my family. I killed somebody's sons, Uncles, brothers, fathers. It haunts me, everyday.

So leaving with all that said, I'm here; currently sad as fuck. Trying to find a will to live, Kassandra helps me day by day. She doesn't realize it, but she helps me more than she realizes with putting up with my ways. She annoys the shit outta me, but it's cute. She wants to do shit with me, like do the things I do. There really isn't much I do besides steal shit, pawn them and sell dope. Yeah I've shot a gun before, claimed one or two bodies before. But do I wish this shit on anybody? HELL NO.

So, Ionno how to really react to all this. Cause while I'm going through hell, fighting my demons and shit. But, I got this bright light shining on me, with good news for once in my fucking life. I'm gonna be a dad, like I'm gonna have a fucking kid. With somebody that annoys me, but loves me all in one ball. I wanna be a good dad— fuck that, I wanna be a GREAT dad. But I'm more scared that if I have a son, he'll see my tattoos and wanna be just like me. I can see why my Dad tried sheltering us from his life.
From gang banging to drug dealing down to murder. I've done it all, I, uh, I don't like really being like this. Y'know, Its juss not me. It's not the Hayden that came to Los Santos. I'm so fucked up mentally, like you ever watch your brother slowly kill himself and not be able to do anything about it cause you were abusing drugs with him? Over the last three years, having came to Los Santos. I've been met with some blessings and heart breaking dumb bullshit, I lost my closet friend, my brother... My fucking twin, bruh— I know we aren't supposed to live forever, but he wasn't supposed to die... accidental overdose, thass what they said was the cause of death. His way of gettin through all this bullshit with abusin drugs eventually fucking killed him, how were we supposed to know? Went through hell to just go there? I'm—I'm juss done talking about him.

I mean if theres a dark place in everybody's life, I guess there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Juss gotta get there, and I guess that light was three little kids, getting married... yeah, I'm young some people would say. But statistics show I might not even make it to twenny one living my lifestyle, gang affiliated, SURPRISINGLY NOT a felon. I've seen more Cocaina than fucking Scarface, Ion wanna live this life. What do I have here that I want my kids to see their Papá doing? Montez, literally thass me. Spitting image, I know I was given my Dad's placa cause I wanted to be juss like him. But to be honest with you, I juss seen the power he had. Ion wanna have to force luh kids into this shit, my son. HELL NO, my daughters? HEEEEEELL NAW! I'll beat the shit outta them if I so happen to see em tossin up the shit inna mirror. I went through hell, jumped in at twelve, murderer by sixteen, father by seventeen, and drug trafficker by diesiocho. Literally people call me Baby Chapo, bruh like Ion wanna be somebody's fucking shadow.

The more people say I'm like this person or the next, makes me not even wanna do the shit anymore. But I have to provide for my family, like I can't pick up no nine to five job. With all this fucking ink, literally people look at me like I'm some criminal, WHICH by the fuckin way, I'm literally not in the lawful eyes. Like I did something for myself recently, like right before Kassandra and me got hitched. I wouldn't say converted but I became Muslim, now personally I'm still learning the shit as I go on. I'm not doing allat bullshit of the food shit. Got me fucked up if you think I'm about to change my American ass diet for some religion. But Kassandra doesn't really like the whole fact of me becoming or doing this for myself because "It's NOT you Hayden" like if I knew it wasn't me I wouldn't of done it. But I wanna believe in something after all these fucked up things happened to me. I wanna believe in something, not god. But from what I've heard about Islam is that Allah, isn't allat terrible. Literally a peaceful ass religion if you ask me from what I've been told and am learning.

Kassandra really doesn't fuck widda idea, but she's stuck wimme regardless. I'll choke slam her chink slanted Portuguese havin ass if she has something against it. So thass where we stand with it, she makes really prejudice comments from time to time. I mean I make suicide bomber jokes that she doesn't find funny, but I do. Man I really am thankful that Kassandra has stuck wimme through all these years, she's blessed me through admittedly the toughest times throughout the years. So I blessed her with a family of our own, my oldest son Montez, thass my luh homey then theres the twins, Desirae and Mia. Literally two little Kassandras. And thass our little family for now, Kassandra talks alla time about having this MASSIVE ass family. I think she said some about seven kids... I'm entirely fucking screwed if thass the case, cause these three and Kassie are a fucking handful. Let alone, four more kids.
Last edited by Baby Rambo on Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:01 am, edited 13 times in total.
Nunes-Tavarez Trafficking Ring
About me
This shit a video game, not a dick measuring contest; don't try to one up me.

Hado
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: My Father's Prodigy

Post by Hado » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:47 pm

baby rambo tg key soon link :twisted:

Baby Rambo
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Baby Rambo » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:25 pm

Good Vibes & Junk Food
About me

Baby Rambo
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Baby Rambo » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:29 pm

Santa Ana Pawn
About me

Baby Rambo
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Baby Rambo » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:13 pm

Santa Ana Pawn Chronicles
About me

Baby Rambo
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Baby Rambo » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:44 pm

Another Day...
About me

Baby Rambo
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Baby Rambo » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:44 pm

... Another Dollar
About me

Baby Rambo
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Baby Rambo » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:23 pm

Laundering Money For Dummies
About me

KeeganGDK
GDK
GDK
Ingame name: No_Lz_Gang

Post by KeeganGDK » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:54 pm

You got this bro
I don't get mad dumb nigga, I get even

Baby Rambo
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Baby Rambo » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:20 pm

TroubIe wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:14 pm

Hispanic Male Found Dead In A Garage In Las Colinas.
By Daniel Moran| September 9, 2018
This evening in Las Colinas residents approximately at 10:43PM reported multiple 911 calls to Los Santos Police Department. Upon arriving to the scene the first responding officer found the deceased body of later identified Junior Ortiz, brutally victimized by what appears to be a twelve gauge shotgun. The scene as the officer described to us was "like a gory movie scene out of a Rob Zombie Hollywood movie."

Two Latino males described to be in dark clothing, wielded two shotguns from what an eye witnessed described to Authorities. The witness also stated "It was too dark to see details of the shooters." the motives are still unknown to authorities.

There is currently an ongoing investigation, the Los Santos Police Department highly advises everybody to call 991 if they have any information directing to the case.

Blood is Thicker
About me

Baby Rambo
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Baby Rambo » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:37 am

Sub Breakfast
About me

Baby Rambo
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Baby Rambo » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:40 am

Iron House Boxing Gym l
About me

Baby Rambo
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Baby Rambo » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:39 pm

Home Invasion l
About me

Baby Rambo
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Baby Rambo » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:44 pm

Kass l
About me

Baby Rambo
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Baby Rambo » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:37 am

Hispanic Male Found Dead In The Warehouse Club.
By Daniel Moran| September 17, 2018
This evening areas surrounding Princeton & Glen Park, there were two shootings reported in the area. The deceased body of Mateo Espina was discovered in The Warehouse Club approximately several hours after the reported shootings.

We asked local bystanders if they had seen anything to describe the scene. One bystander described it as an 'organized hit' and went on to describe the situation "something seen out of a Mafia styled movie." We asked Police officials if they had any leads, they think the death is involved with the September 9th shooting.

There is currently an ongoing investigation, the Los Santos Police Department highly advises everybody to call 991 if they have any information directing to the case.
About me

Return to “Screenshots and videos”