Moderators: Game Admins, FM, Lead Admins

WrathDaKing
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Keondre_Rhodes

Dylan 'Wrath' Boniface | Hip-Hop Career

Post by WrathDaKing » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:20 am

About Dylan "Wrath" Boniface:
[quote]Dylan "Wrath" Boniface is a teen that lives in Glen Park, Los Santos. His dream is to thrive in the Hip-Hop business and succeed in providing a better life for his childhood friends that are involed in 'hood illegalities. His parents work very hard to keep him fed and educated, but his entourage is constantly convincing him to do bad stuff. He entitles himself as "Wrath, the Sin King". He knows that the 'hood mentality is a plague, but keeps a 'mask' on when he's with his friends, banishing his feels about what he's doing.[/quote]

CURRENT INFO about Dylan "Wrath" Boniface:
[spoiler]AGE: 18 years old.
PLACE OF BIRTH: Los Santos' Hospital.
CURRENT RESIDENCE: Temple.
RELATIVES: Jasmine Boniface (Cashier in Los Santos- Alive); Martin Boniface (Worker at Docks in San Fierro- Alive)

OCCUPATION: Hip-Hop Artist under STR8 Hu$tler Records. Washes money for GET MONEY MAFIA.
VEHICLES: A stolen BMX. A Cadillac. A Ford Mustang convertible.
WEAPONS: No weapons yet.
JEWELRIES: A golden ring with the '$' sign on it. A golden with diamonds ring that has a crown on it made out of diamonds. A custome made golden 'Immortal' Rolex.

LOVES: Working hard for his dreams.
LIKES: Jungle. To work on his lyrics. To drive his Ford Mustang convertible around town.
RESPECTS: Pierre "Slick" Broussard, Jarome Wright & Memphis Banks.

FAVORITE FOOD: Fast-Food.
FAVORITE DRINK: Hennessey, Corona beer.
ADDICTIONS: Writing lyrics. Jungle strain.

HEIGHT: 193 CM.
WEIGHT: 81 KG.
BUILD: A bit muscular.
EYE COLOR: Brown.
HAIR: Black and blonde dreads.
TATTOOS: A tattoo of a golden, encrusted with diamonds, crown on his chest. A tattoo of 'Wrath' under the crown. A tattoo of 'Immortal' on his belly.
PIERCINGS: No piercings yet.
PHYSICAL SCARS: A very small scar of a burn on his face.
[/spoiler]

About Dylan's parents:
[quote]His parents are Jasmine and Martin Boniface. Martin works in San Fierro at the Docks and his mother is a cashier in a small store in Los Santos. Both his parents care for Dylan and are trying to keep him fed and educated at all times. Jasmine met Martin when she was twenty-two and after three years they got married and, together, bought a flat in Glen Park. Martin originally worked at the Docks in Los Santos, but the company he worked for offered him a better paid job in San Fierro, which he accepted at once.[/quote]

About Dylan's first encounter with RAP music:
[quote]Dylan heard about Hip-Hop music when he was in third grade. His schoolmates engaged in a freestyle in the school's courtyard and he was drawn by the battle instantly. As soon as he arrived at home, he searched about Hip-Hop on YouTube and started to listen to various artists such as 50 Cent, Eminem, 2PAC and much more. As he grew up, he heard about A$AP MOB, which he liked instantly so he saved enough money and went to attend to an A$AP Mob concert. He was so amazed by A$AP Rocky that he decided to have dreads like he has. During his years in school, he learned how to write and read, so he decided to put on paper his thoughts using beats downloaded from YouTube as inspiration.[/quote]

* OOC Information *

[quote]Here I will post screenshots about Dylan "Wrath" Boniface's development and his daily life RP.
Dylan is part of GET MONEY MAFIA and STR8 Hu$tla Records.
Dylan's RP started at fifteen years old, but will age during his development.
PM me on forums both with IC information (E-Mail) or OOC information.
Of course, you will receive Dylan's response on the E-Mails and my responses on the OOC PMs.
The thread will be updated and changed by IC events regularly.
[/quote]

Chapter One | Glen Park

Dylan Boniface grew in Glen Park, where he met his childhood friends. They used to ride their bikes around the block, play dices for small sums, organise stone throwing tournaments and much more.

As the years passed, the kids became teenagers and involved themselves in various illegalities that brought what everyone wanted- money. From drug selling to small house burglaries, his childhood friends grew into real law breakers, and he followed them close, getting involved aswell.

The drug business evolved in the neighbourhood and Pierre "Slick" Broussard, their main supplier, decided to assamble crews of his childhood friends, giving every team a corner to run. Dylan Boniface was close to Slick so he was offered to be the leader of a corner, being directly involved and in charge of his crew. Dylan Boniface made a few grands during his work at the corners and, after a big argument with his mom about his future, he moved in with his friend Casseus, from which he got his drugs from.

Many of his childhood friends were killed in the 'hood and this fact broke Dylan little by little, growing to hate what he's doing. Simeon's death hurt him the most, as he decided to write goodbye lyrics for him with tears dripping from his eyes.

Dylan "Wrath" Boniface settled to work on a MixTape in the meantime, using instrumentals from YouTube and his old laptop, along with an old microphone he bought for a few bucks and posted it online, not getting much recognition. After a few weeks, he browsed the web and learned about STR8 Hu$tla Records. He rode about the fact that they offer free auditions, so he decided to try his chances.

Chapter Two | STR8 Hu$tla Records

Dylan "Wrath" Boniface was invited in for the free audition and was accepted instantly by Dwayne "Truth" Hodges who saw in him the future of Hip-Hop in Los Santos. Dylan signed the contract with Straight Hustla label and received a cheque of $5000 from Memphis Banks as a pay for the starters.

Dylan "Wrath" Boniface began to hangout more with Truth and neglected his duties as a corner runner, fact that determined Pierre "Slick" Broussard to give the leadership of Dylan's corner to someone else. Slick was receptive to the fact that Dylan decided to follow his dreams, getting more involved in the Hip-Hop Business.

Truth grew to like Dylan, in which he found his younger self, and decided to keep him close. He offered Wrath to feature on his upcoming album, to appear on LS-TV in an interview about his upcoming movie and to be mentioned in an article 8Ball TV wrote.

Dylan Boniface was really excited to work with Truth so he put extra work on his upcoming album. Dylan got features of Truth on his album, "The Deadly Sin", which was firstly launched on YouTube on 19th of March, 2017.

Chapter Three | Temple

After lots of long nights and hard work, Dylan "Wrath" Boniface, along with his label, finally managed to get Wrath's first album, 'The Deadly Sin', done. The Straight Hustle Records label made thousand of physical copies which sold like warm bread. The album was also posted on YouTube, where it gathered millions of views and it raised Wrath's bank account's number exponentially.

Boniface decided that he had enough of Glen Park, so he found and bought himself a flat in Temple. The flat is decorated with a bedroom, a bathroom, a small kitchen and a room with a bar where he spends most of his time when his friends visit. Inside his bedroom, Dylan has a home setup which he uses to experiement new things and to browse the Internet. He also uses his setup to work from home, not having to go to the studio everytime he wants to do something.

Dylan made a few adjustments to his look, now that he had the money to afford it, so he got himself new clothes and he switched his old Nokia with a golden IPhone 7 Plus. He also had driving lessons with Saki Nobisuke, the crazy Tokyo drifter, who teached him how to handle a car properly. With her help, he found it easy to get the permit.

At the studio, he met a few persons with which Dylan had good times. In one of the days, though, Lamar "EightBall" Kenneth called him and told him that he's sorry and that his show, "The EighthBox" will be his. Wrath rushed towards the studio only to find his dead body in a pound of blood. He was so hurt that he went drunk and exhausted to the funeral, so he can't remember much of it.

Dylan didn't forget about his childhood friends, who decided to move from Glen Park to Idlegas, where they managed to get ahold of a complex, which they use as a place to live, throw parties and sell drugs. At Idlegas, Pierre "Slick" Broussard came back in business, arranging, once again, teams who rulled corners in charge of poisoning the population

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wrath's works and albums:
Last edited by WrathDaKing on Fri May 12, 2017 2:30 pm, edited 26 times in total.
Characters:
Dylan "Wrath" Boniface - Former Hip-Hop Star; Skipped the state.
Keondre Rhodes - West Idlewood resident; Alive.
Sophie Barron - Interior Designer; Alive.
Richard DeRosa - Alive

Factions I RPed in:
Get Money Mafia
Str8 Hu$tle Records
The Neighborhood Network

"I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit. I communed with mine own heart, saying, Lo, I am come to great estate. And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit. For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow."

chacho1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Wrath, the Sin King's Hip-Hop Career.

Post by chacho1 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:27 am

Nice bro, following.
my life is a motion picture, i don't regret shit

WrathDaKing
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by WrathDaKing » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:14 am

Last edited by WrathDaKing on Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Characters:
Richard DeRosa - Alive

Factions I RPed in:
Get Money Mafia
Str8 Hu$tle Records
The Neighborhood Network

"I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit. I communed with mine own heart, saying, Lo, I am come to great estate. And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit. For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow."

Rooster
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Known as Gaz

Post by Rooster » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:09 am

Keep it real!
Previous and current characters:
Spoiler: show
Joe Farella - Dead

Constantine Winters - Dead.

Mark Gognitti - Alive

WrathDaKing
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by WrathDaKing » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:45 pm

Characters:
Richard DeRosa - Alive

Factions I RPed in:
Get Money Mafia
Str8 Hu$tle Records
The Neighborhood Network

montanadc
The Joker of Los Santos
The Joker of Los Santos
Ingame name: Peter Craete
Location: I've always loved the idea of not being in places people expect me to be

Post by montanadc » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:38 pm

Keep up the good work!

Yours,
Peter Craete.
Let's put a smile on that face!

WrathDaKing
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by WrathDaKing » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:30 pm

Characters:
Richard DeRosa - Alive

Factions I RPed in:
Get Money Mafia
Str8 Hu$tle Records
The Neighborhood Network

WrathDaKing
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by WrathDaKing » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:25 pm

[spoiler]- MIxTape deleted by the author -[/spoiler]

Characters:
Richard DeRosa - Alive

Factions I RPed in:
Get Money Mafia
Str8 Hu$tle Records
The Neighborhood Network

WrathDaKing
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by WrathDaKing » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:21 pm

Last edited by WrathDaKing on Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Characters:
Richard DeRosa - Alive

Factions I RPed in:
Get Money Mafia
Str8 Hu$tle Records
The Neighborhood Network

WrathDaKing
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by WrathDaKing » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:29 pm

Characters:
Richard DeRosa - Alive

Factions I RPed in:
Get Money Mafia
Str8 Hu$tle Records
The Neighborhood Network

WrathDaKing
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by WrathDaKing » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:38 pm

Characters:
Richard DeRosa - Alive

Factions I RPed in:
Get Money Mafia
Str8 Hu$tle Records
The Neighborhood Network

WrathDaKing
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by WrathDaKing » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:46 pm

Characters:
Richard DeRosa - Alive

Factions I RPed in:
Get Money Mafia
Str8 Hu$tle Records
The Neighborhood Network

WrathDaKing
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by WrathDaKing » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:41 pm

Last edited by WrathDaKing on Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Characters:
Richard DeRosa - Alive

Factions I RPed in:
Get Money Mafia
Str8 Hu$tle Records
The Neighborhood Network

Mustang Sally
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Mustang Sally » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:19 pm

Following
Lawrance Marchesi

YUNG OBLQ
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Conor Crawford

Post by YUNG OBLQ » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:27 pm

Good shit bro, keep it up. Posting to follow. 8)
Character development topic - viewtopic.php?f=16&t=630346

Return to “Screenshots and videos”