Interview. [ 3 questions ]

Keep the forum games in here, and ONLY here.
Post count won't be raised in this forum.

Moderators: Game Admins, FM, Senior Lead Admins

F0r3v3r
Silver Member
Silver Member
Ingame name: Estefan Loza

Re: Interview. [ 3 questions ]

Post by F0r3v3r » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:26 am

1. It's definitely pizza. I think chicken pizza with pineapple tops it.
2. Oooh an amazing destination to travel to... Hot all day all night, great people. LSRPers play from there so it's really cool. Have tasted kangaroo meat, was kinda.. Eh...
3. Definitely gang concept. No favorite faction yet Spanish gang concept has always pulled me. MS-13.

1. Counter Strike (any) or Grand Theft Auto V for a competitive game? (competitive for GTA Online, cars etc)
2. Breakup or reuniting?
3. Does cheating affect your relationship (In proper description, past cheating you are aware of)

WitchingHour
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Ingame name: Vittoria

Post by WitchingHour » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:33 pm

1. Neither, sorry I'm actually not into many games as is.
2. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Think you'll fool me 3? You'll bleed. - Reuniting depends.
3. OK this is gonna be a long one. It can but I think that depends on the person. A lot of my friends felt sad for me but I kinda didn't understand why cause I'm still killin' it. I didn't accept him back because I felt like I needed him like that. I did it because I see potential in him as a partner, a business man and hard worker to support me financially. Sounds superficial to some people but these are things you gotta think about when you're in a long-term relationship and as an adult. He worked his ass off for months to earn me back and I think anyone going through a situation should take that into consideration before getting back with someone - Did they earn you back? Did they even want you that badly? He takes care of business, financially supports me, keeps me from harms way physically and mentally through many means, and he protects my honor and my emotions and he loves me to death. To me, those are things a good man should do and so I'm not bothered by the petty past. There's a lot but I'm trying to keep this as short as I can. In the end of the day a body is a body, but then again I'm an extremely spiritual person and not a lot of people think like me.

Mystical? Maybe
Spiritual, hero who appears in you to clear your view when you're too crazy!!!

TLDR; We can never be who we were, but we can be who we are - we good and it depends on each situation.

1. And what about you (or the next person who comments) opinions on cheating? How did it affect you/your relationship?
2. Cats, dogs, or?
3. Have you ever had experiences with spirits/do you believe in them?
$poiled Bratz
The Walk-In Closet
WitchingHour's Clientele Discord: https://discord.gg/yZpW5S9

Karma is emotion, emotion is energy in motion. If I do something to harm then there will be no emotion.

F0r3v3r
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by F0r3v3r » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:36 pm

1. Hasn't affected me, but I mean it's fucked up. If you wanna fuck with someone else, go and fuck with someone else. Why you got to fuck with me on the side or them on the side? Make it official, god. Idgaf tbh. If you wanna fuck up, fuck up.
2. Dogs as I can talk to them as friends, but not those big ones, they SCARRY. I've got an nasty experience with a dog when we went to my aunt's for the weekend. The dog was barking all day and eventually when me, my friend and her GF went to the dog, he was chill to my friend but when I went to pat him, I got a little nice mouth to the chest (nah like literally he flew up and straight up onto my chests with his paws and face) funny experience, yet the dog instantly denied everyone's presence and kept on barking. haha.
3. Not at all. Everyone says they see their death angel or w/e when they're near death but I've not seen that bitch once. Maybe one time when I had really high temperature I might've seen hallucinations or w/e but nothing else.

1. Opinions on the current/past presidency of the United States of America? (lets just say Obama vs Trump?)
2. Worst five movies?
3. Best five movies?

WitchingHour
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by WitchingHour » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:58 am

1. I don't mean to make my answer dry, but I'm not into politics tbh. So I couldn't tell you. It's just not something I like to put my energy into, even though I have an understanding of politics when it comes to some things like how businesses may be effected by so and so, or some small things, in general I don't have much of an opinion to either at this time. As far as the claims towards Trump or Obama (It's not political, but people think a lot on those things), honestly, I don't care enough.
2. I only have three at the top of my head, the first I can't remember the name but it was a horror movie, my boyfriend stopped watching it halfway through with me and literally said "I can't" cause the ghost in it was so obviously fake and the screams, god, the screams LOL... If you were to, in a literal sense, SAY "aaaaah!" - That's how it was. It was like a kid scream in an episode of goosebumps or are you afraid of the dark or somethin. the worst being Human Centipede and another bad movie is Mean Girls 2, they didn't make it serious enough and it felt like a Disney movie with a few bad words. I did love the iconic sentence it had though "You spoiled, narcissistic bitch!" - Yeah, that's for sure something I could tell a few girls in LSRP, actually, I could tell quite a bit of guys that too. Oops, did I let that slip? :D
3. I can't really just pick 5, so some will be in series, sooo IMO

1) The Starwars series. Fuck off, it's GOAT.
2) Lord of the Rings series (The Hobbit series equally.)
3) The Resident Evil series
4) Mean Girls the original movie
5) Lights Out

I love scary movies. some people may feel differently, but something about Lights Out had me shook to my core. I don't get scared of scary movies. I find them entertaining and get a little spook here and then. BUT MY BOY.....
Spoiler: show

This is why I also loved it so much. Anyway!

1. What's your favorite scary movie?
2. What's one of the most scariest situations you've ever been in?
3. What's your dream job?
$poiled Bratz
The Walk-In Closet

Karma is emotion, emotion is energy in motion. If I do something to harm then there will be no emotion.

F0r3v3r
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by F0r3v3r » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:02 am

1. Scary movie? I guess I've not watched many but I liked Cabin in The Woods, the Slenderman (though it was blend and fell in with a weird plot) and Bye Bye Man, which spooked me the most.
2. My place has been burglared (however you spell that), I was upstairs while they were downstairs but never came to the second floor and left eventually. I was home alone too, though that for me never makes it scarier.
3. E-sports player, I guess? The money they make and it's not a 8 to 5 job what you have to attend every-day. You have your free time and your time you can play.

1. Who is your biggest role-model/idol?
2. Favorite rap song/artist?
3. Is horses in the back a good song? (Old Town Road oWo)

TheCed
El Señor de Los Santos
El Señor de Los Santos

Post by TheCed » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:15 pm

1. dad
2. kanye
3. yes

1. what's ur fav sports team?
2. milk before or after cereals?
3. do u use twitter?

F0r3v3r
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by F0r3v3r » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:55 pm

1. FC Jõgeva Wolves (estonian soccer team)
2. Is there another way? After.
3. Not actively.

1. Minecraft or Roblox?
2. Your favorite food item?
3. A MUST BUY when you visit the supermarket.

WitchingHour
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by WitchingHour » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:05 am

1. Minecraft
2. Watermlon
3. I'm an herbalist, so herbs herbs and more herbs.

1. What's your favorite thing to do during your free time?
2. What do you typically RP on SAMP as and why?
3. In a few short words, what is something unique that you would tell you significant other (or if you had one)? - Loving or hateful, doesn't matter.
$poiled Bratz
The Walk-In Closet

TheCed
El Señor de Los Santos
El Señor de Los Santos

Post by TheCed » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:19 am

1. i'm pretty basic i guess, i enjoy going to eat with friends, hitting the club occasionally, i love shopping, pretty much it
2. gotta be a latino male character cause the only way i can rp is if i identify myself with what i'm rping, hence why i can't rp being white, since i'm latino myself
3. pretty hard to imagine since right now i'm not really picturing myself in a relationship

1. favorite female artist?
2. celebrity crush?
3. what do u think about sex on first date?

WitchingHour
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by WitchingHour » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:22 am

1. Corinne Bailey Rae or Eartha Kitt (RIP) if passed people count.
2. I never really had one.
3. I've never done that, but if someone else does it then I see nothing wrong with it. I'm very big on "My body my choice" whether that's sex or surgery. I'd be more careful about it however because sometimes they just wanna hit it and quit it and may not ask for a second date.

1. Do you have a yearly festival where you're from that you go to?
2. What's a big life lesson you've learned?
3. What is something that genuinely makes you angry?
$poiled Bratz
The Walk-In Closet

F0r3v3r
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by F0r3v3r » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:36 am

1. Literally no, I missed this years one that I had been going to in my country, so none particular.
2. Err, I guess it might be something related to school, like don't mess with your teacher or some.
3. People who fake being autistic to be able to act autistic. People who break rules.

1. Have you ever walked in on someone having sex or masturbating?
2. What is your most desired dream that you want to accomplish before you die?
3. Do you have a favorite LSRP player?

TheCed
El Señor de Los Santos
El Señor de Los Santos

Post by TheCed » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:40 pm

1. nope
2. establish a happy, strong and functional family
3. there's a lot of guys out there but it's gotta be egn and kushin, they're really great at everything samp related, i mean the guys do a lot of research to bring accuracy and realism to the community, they really put an emphasis on detail and obviously love doing all that

1. your top 5 artists of all time
2. the next country you wanna visit
3. your top 5 factions in lsrp history

F0r3v3r
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by F0r3v3r » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:47 pm

I hope it's music.
1) King Lil G
2) 2pac
3) Quadeca
4) Mr. Criminal
5) Crypt.

2. Croatia

1) ViperZ
2) Los Cycos XVIII
3) LSCF
4) Mara Salvatrucha (any eras)
5) Like any faction I was in probs.

1. Favorite music genre?
2. Favorite movie genre?
3. Who has helped you the most?

TheCed
El Señor de Los Santos
El Señor de Los Santos

Post by TheCed » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:12 pm

1. hip-hop
2. thrillers
3. god and dad

1. a language you wanna learn
2. a must-watch movie
3. if you had a superpower, what would it be?

9TriLLo
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Masalis

Post by 9TriLLo » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:19 am

1. Spanish.
2. Lord of the Rings.
3. Immortality.

1. What show you always firstly recommend to others?
2. What's your favorite kind of RP and why?
3. What's your biggest regret? (If the question is too much, then: Your favorite candy?)
Kapetánios

Return to “Forum games”