Interview. [ 3 questions ]

Keep the forum games in here, and ONLY here.
Post count won't be raised in this forum.

Moderators: Game Admins, FM, Senior Lead Admins

F0r3v3r
Silver Member
Silver Member
Ingame name: Estefan Loza

Re: Interview. [ 3 questions ]

Post by F0r3v3r » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:05 pm

BaB0N wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:55 pm
1. Why did you start to play in LSRP?
2. Ever tried to join any team with the community?
3. Good question so I'll ask it again - (Probably) most hated on LSRP and why?
1. Friend influenced me to join. Still thankful him to this day yet he himself quit the server a long time ago.
2. I am part of a few of the teams in this community already, so I should say yes. It has been a fun ride and still goes on.
3. That's not going to happen'. It's not a question that we should ask or answer as it is provocative. Though, I certainly know a few people who would fit this title really easily especially with what they do.

1. Is it fine for you, if you role-play with a female and the other side constantly goes in your /pm with messages like "Sorry I'm a male" and acts really weird. How do you react do that if it ever happens?
2. What was the hardest subject for you in school?
3. If you was to choose a perfect partner, how old would he/she be and what'd be her/his best ability?

Trippyy
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: Shiloh

Post by Trippyy » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:45 am

F0r3v3r wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:05 pm
1. Is it fine for you, if you role-play with a female and the other side constantly goes in your /pm with messages like "Sorry I'm a male" and acts really weird. How do you react do that if it ever happens?
2. What was the hardest subject for you in school?
3. If you was to choose a perfect partner, how old would he/she be and what'd be her/his best ability?
1. Tell them you don't give a fuck and it's fine and they don't have to mention it again. But if it's /weird/ and you feel uncomfortable, tell them straight up.
2. No clue what I'm doing in Product Design, fucking suck at being creative.
3. 21 and being their own person. Don't like a girl that acts in a certain way only in front of their BF, it's just wierd.

Questions.

1. What are you trying to accomplish in the near future.
2. What was the biggest loss in your life?
3. Once you pass, what would be the legacy you want to leave behind?

WitchingHour
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Ingame name: Vittoria

Post by WitchingHour » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:47 pm

1. Getting my Cosmetology license.
2. My uncle, who I saw like a second dad, died on my birthday that morning. I was so stressed from that along with other shit going on in my life that throughout the years I began seeing hallucinations because of the stress. I don't anymore.
3. To be honest I don't think I care to leave a legacy behind. If it happens, it happens. I have goals, big goals, but so long as I enjoy my life and my kids (if I have/adopt any) are well off, then I don't care.

1. Have you ever explored your religious/spiritual options, if so what did you find out or believe in if anything?
2. Do you have any animals? Are they cute or demonic?
3. Who is one person in your life who truly inspires you?
$poiled Bratz
The Walk-In Closet
WitchingHour's Clientele Discord: https://discord.gg/yZpW5S9

They keep trying to play but I'm not about these games. So much competitive energy and I'm not in any competition. I'm here to make shit, I'm here to have fun, stop bugging me, I'm not here to be number one. Let me zap you out. Butterflies like Michael, obsessed like Mariah, but I come out strong and ascend like Diana.

Tony_Sosa
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Ant

Post by Tony_Sosa » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:21 am

1. Have you ever explored your religious/spiritual options, if so what did you find out or believe in if anything?
Yes, I was a muslim, but after exploring it enough, I became agnostic, I don't really know how nor why we're here, but I'm open for ideas.
But my conclution is: Abrahamic Religions are not it, they don't make sense, the depiction of God they give is not logical.
Good question.
2. Do you have any animals? Are they cute or demonic?
I don't have any :(
3. Who is one person in your life who truly inspires you?
I don't have any.

WitchingHour
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by WitchingHour » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:30 am

Someone's gonna ask some questions, and it isn't gonna be me. I did my time.
$poiled Bratz
The Walk-In Closet

They keep trying to play but I'm not about these games. So much competitive energy and I'm not in any competition. I'm here to make shit, I'm here to have fun, stop bugging me, I'm not here to be number one. Let me zap you out. Butterflies like Michael, obsessed like Mariah, but I come out strong and ascend like Diana.

Tony_Sosa
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Ant

Post by Tony_Sosa » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:40 am

my bad!
What do you hate about LSRP the most?
Who is your best buddy on LSRP?
What staff member you love the most?

WitchingHour
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by WitchingHour » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:56 am

Tony_Sosa wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:40 am
my bad!
What do you hate about LSRP the most?
Who is your best buddy on LSRP?
What staff member you love the most?
1. The toxicity and incredibly stuck up people. I've never in my life on any game I've ever roleplayed on met more stuck up and entitled little cunts that will quite literally talk shit behind your back for absolutely no reason and bitch and moan about the most mundane shit than I have ever met on LSRP. It's mallrats, it's people you meet in factions, it's people who roleplay civilians, people roleplaying in gov, people who are cops, literally anyone, anywhere. You will always find at least one bad apple and I literally want to choke them all. I'm not saying I'm perfect, I can be an entitled little bitch sometimes. But if you're going to be upset over someone over a screenshot or shit talk someone for something small you don't like, then you should re-evaluate your standards and maybe take a break.I have some great friends and met great people who I rp with, though. And I mod. So here I am. Not everyone's bad. You just have to weed out the "I'm better than you because XYZ (but not really)" and the "boohoo I'm special" people. You're not special Becky, and you never will be.

2. I have a few, I can't really choose one. Sugely_Cuevas is one, $POILED is another. Oh and PrivateKowalski especially. He's been with me for a very long time and is one of my favorites, he's Kif to my Zapp lol. There's more but I can't think right now about it.

3. None currently. I had one but he quit because toxic people he encountered (not on the staff team.)

---

1. What's your favorite old TV series?
2. Tea or coffee?
3. Be homeless for 2 years or in prison for 1 year?
$poiled Bratz
The Walk-In Closet

BaB0N
Los Santos Analytica
Los Santos Analytica
Ingame name: Abigail Bogdanovich

Post by BaB0N » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:14 am

1. What's your favorite old TV series?
A: Code Lyoko, Avatar, Game of Thrones and more.
2. Tea or coffee?
A:COFEE OH YEZ.
3. Be homeless for 2 years or in prison for 1 year?
A:The prison system in my country is pretty good, I prefer remain in prison for one year.

--
1. What do you do when you face a rulebreaker in LSRP? How do you stand such as scenarios?
2. Most epic\funny moment you had recently?
3. Most awkward moment you had recently?

F0r3v3r
Silver Member
Silver Member
Ingame name: Estefan Loza

Post by F0r3v3r » Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:55 pm

1. What do you do when you face a rulebreaker in LSRP? How do you stand such as scenarios?
As I have the mentality to adapt to certain things, I try to continue RPing and report them before if necessary but if it's just substandard I /report and obtain any proof I could to then report them.
2. Most epic\funny moment you had recently?
Life's quite boring, but I guess most recently a faction I'm in had a MASSIVE meeting. That's probably the only thing I can say rnow about "epic" stuff.
3. Most awkward moment you had recently?
None really. Do not have a lot of these.

1. Which faction is the most "official" candidate like from the current unofficial factions for you? Explain.
2. Who is the best role-player in LS-RP from 2010 to 2020.
3. Do you see any new players as "wonderkids" for role-play? Anyone that has ridiculously good character development abilities that is new to LSRP?

Return to “Forum games”