San Andreas Executive Orders - Office of the Governor

Find all the Laws and Acts of San Andreas in this forum.

Also contains the full Penal Code to list all crimes and punishments.

Moderator: Senior Lead Admins

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: San Andreas Executive Orders - Office of the Governor

Post by Surreal » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:04 pm

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
OFFICE OF GOVERNOR WADE REYNOLDS
EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. WR001-22

December 06, 2019

I, Wade Reynolds, Governor of the State of San Andreas, pursuant to the authority conferred upon me by the San Andreas State Constitution, Article II, Section II, (3), do appoint Miss Sugely Cuevas, to the position of Secretary of State.

In witness thereof, I have set my hand today, on December 06, 2019.

God Bless America and San Andreas,

Wade Reynolds
Governor of San Andreas
Thanks to those of you who made my time here unforgettable. You know who you are. It was an absolute pleasure to meet different people from all over the world and spend years building and enjoying a mutual experience together. However, all good things must come to an end, and that time for me has finally come. Best wishes.

2007 — 2019.

Ben
Management

Post by Ben » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:20 pm

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
OFFICE OF GOVERNOR DARRELL BRYANT
EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. DB001-20

January 30, 2020

I, Darrell Bryant, Acting Governor of the State of San Andreas, pursuant to the authority conferred upon me by the San Andreas State Constitution, order the following addition to the San Andreas Penal Code:

(10)10. Vehicle Impound Policy
1. A vehicle that is impounded for (10)06. Three-strikes Vehicle Policy shall be held for 12-24 hours at the discretion of the officer.
2. A vehicle that is impounded for charges on an officer discretion shall be held at a maximum of 6 hours. These charges are (11)20, (11)19, (11)18, (11)12, (11)04
3. A vehicle that is impounded for (11)09. Illegal Usage Of Hydraulics or (11)08. Illegal Nitrous Oxide Possession shall be held for 2-4 hours at the discretion of the officer.
4. A vehicle that is impounded for (11)06. Vehicular Endangerment shall be held for 3-6 hours at the discretion of the officer.
5. A vehicle that is impounded for (11)10. Driving While Impaired (DWI) shall be held for 12 hours.
6. A vehicle that is impounded for (11)11 Driving Under the Influence shall be held for 24 hours.
7. A vehicle that is used directly in a felony shall be held for 6-24 hours at the discretion of the officer, based on severity of the crime.
NOTES: show
A judge of the courts of San Andreas may issue longer impounds - up to and including permanent impound of the vehicle. ((If this is done, the player will be informed as to the time their vehicle is impounded - since the script is limited to 24 hours. If the player is found with their vehicle prior to the time given - it is considered powergaming and will be treated as such. Permanent impounds will be approved by Lead Admins and result in scrapping of the vehicle in question.))
In witness thereof, I have set my hand today, on January 30, 2020

DARRELL BRYANT
Acting Governor of San Andreas
Benjamin
Management
About me
Los Santos Roleplay
LS:RP UCP
Ticket Support
Contact Information
Discord: Bennemus#2367

Forum PM

Ben
Management

Post by Ben » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:26 pm

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. DB002-20

January 30, 2020

I, Darrell Bryant, Acting Governor of the State of San Andreas, pursuant to the authority conferred upon me by the San Andreas State Constitution, order the following amendment to Penal Code (13)03

(13)03. Gambling License Violation
  1. A person who violates the terms of their gambling or gaming license.
  2. A person who falsely claims to operate a business with a gambling or gaming license.
  3. A person who intentionally operates rigged games.
  4. A person who violates the policies set by the Licensing Code of San Andreas for gaming and games of chance.
  5. A person who operates any game of chance without proper permits, licenses, or authorizations. (This excludes games played in private residences, in which no person makes money for operating the game, except as a player.)
  6. A person who advertises any game of chance without proper permits and licensing (see notes).
    Notes: show
    While players are permitted to play games of chance in private residences, you cannot advertise these games to the general public. The purpose of this law is to allow citizens to play games privately without fear of legal repercussions, not to circumvent gambling regulations and taxation. (( You cannot advertise your private games on the forum or in game via /ad. They are private games. Only licensed gambling establishments - approved by Property Management, may advertise. ))

Private residences do not include the public areas of apartment complexes, or any business - whether open or closed to the public.

DARRELL BRYANT
Benjamin
Management
About me
Los Santos Roleplay
Ticket Support
Contact Information

Forum PM

Ben
Management

Post by Ben » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:56 pm

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. DB003-20

February 14, 2020

I, Darrell Bryant, Acting Governor of the State of San Andreas, pursuant to the authority conferred upon me by the San Andreas State Constitution, order the following:

State of San Andreas
Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) Requirements

The Regular Basic Course (academy) is the entry-level training requirement for most San Andreas peace officers. The Regular Basic Course curriculum is divided into 20 individual topics, called Learning Domains. The Learning Domains contain the minimum required foundational information for given subjects.

The Regular Basic Course prepares each student by providing hands-on experience, including weapons training, role-play scenarios, patrol procedures, emergency vehicle operations, and arrest and control techniques. The student must pass written, exercise, scenario, and physical abilities tests, to demonstrate readiness for entry into a department's standardized Field Training / Police Training Program. Academies provide requirements in addition to POST's and prospective students should contact the academies directly with any questions related to academy-specific requirements.

LD 1. Laws of Arrest
  • Peace officers shall be educated on:
    1. The bill of rights;
    2. Common caselaw;
    3. Articulable reasonable suspicion;
    4. Probable cause.
LD 2. Search and Seizure
    1. The definition of a search, and its requirements;
    2. The definition of a seizure, and its requirements;
    3. The difference between a search and a terry frisk;
    4. Precautions prior to searches/frisks;
    5. Preventaive measures for sexual harassment claims during searches.
LD 3. Radio Policy
    1. The FCC regulations for radio frequencies;
    2. The correct terminology to use in common scenarios.
LD 4. Use of Force
    1. The conditions justifying the use of lethal/deadly force;
    2. The conditions justifying the use of less-lethal force;
    3. The less-lethal equipment available and its best-use scenarios;
    4. The use of lethal/deadly force against moving vehicles.
LD 5. Vehicle Pullovers
    1. Officer safety principles for vehicle stops;
    2. Process for vehicle stops and taking enforcement action;
    3. Officer safety principles for high-risk/felony vehicle stops;
    4. Process for high-risk/felony vehicle stops and the justifying criteria;
    5. High-risk/felony vehicle stops follow-up procedure (Searching and identifying subjects, vehicle search, etc.)
LD 6. Pursuits
    1. Factors to consider when initiating pursuits;
    2. Officer safety principles during a pursuit;
    3. Pursuit intervention techniques;
    4. Prohibited maneuvers;
    5. Use of tire deflation devices;
    6. Surveillance mode;
    7. Post-pursuit process;
LD 7. Arrest and Control
    1. The objective of responding to a backup call;
    2. The concept of never having enough backup;
    3. The process for detaining, processing, and arresting a subject.
LD 8. First Aid and CPR
    1. First aid principles;
    2. Ensuring officers apply medical attention to the full extent of the law and their abilities;
    3. Controlling bleeding wounds;
    4. CPR.
(( LD 9. Out-of-Character Expectations ))
  • Faction members shall be educated on:
    1. The goal of providing quality police roleplay to the server, rather than policing the server;
    2. Their role is entirely in-character, and shall not be used to enforce server rules;
    3. To maintain roleplay standards regardless of the situation, and instead rely on server administration for rule breakers;
    4. To avoid any play-to-win mentality, and provide a fair/enjoyable atmosphere to all parties involved;
    5. To have a character background that defines the character's traits, goals, and personality, and to continue developing it.
(( The following Learning Domains shall be roleplayed as being taught to your character during the academy process and your character would have in-character knowledge of them, but it cannot be completed in-game due to inapplicability on LS:RP. ))

LD 10. Leadership, Professionalism & Ethics
    1. Professionalism;
    2. Policing ethics;
    3. Conduct with civilians;
    4. Conduct with outside law enforcement agencies.
LD 11. Criminal Justice System
    1. The criminal justice process (jail, prosecution, court, etc.)
LD 12. Policing in the Community
    1. Community Policing and Problem Solving;
    2. Partnership with Community
    3. Relationship with Citizens
    4. Delivering Service
LD 13. Investigative Report Writing
    1. Basic report writing skills.
LD 14. Vehicle Operations
    1. Emergency Vehicle Operations Course (code 3 driving, pursuit driving, etc.)
LD 15. Traffic Enforcement
    1. Traffic/intersection management.
    2. Traffic law.
LD 16. Crime Scenes, Evidence, and Forensics
    1. Basic evidence preservation skills.
LD 17. Lifetime Fitness
    1. Regular PT exercises throughout the academy.
LD 18. Firearms/Chemical Agents
    1. The training and use of department-issued handguns;
    2. The maintenance, cleaning, and mechanical operation of said handguns.
LD 19. Information Systems
    1. The MDC system.
    2. The use of SALETS.
LD 20. Cultural Diversity/Discrimination
    1. Cultural differences in policing;
    2. Dangers of racial profiling.

(( This is based on California's POST, which defines the minimum criteria of the subjects taught by law enforcement academies throughout the State. This is in use by both, the Los Santos Police Department and the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department, in order to ensure that players are qualified from both, an in-character and out-of-character point of view, to become peace officers on the server ))

DARRELL BRYANT
Benjamin
Management
About me
Los Santos Roleplay
Ticket Support
Contact Information

Forum PM

Ben
Management

Post by Ben » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:09 pm

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. DB004-20

February 18, 2020

I, Darrell Bryant, Acting Governor of the State of San Andreas, pursuant to the authority conferred upon me by the San Andreas State Constitution, order the following:

[SPACER]

[SPACER]
SAN ANDREAS TREASURY ACT OF 2020

SUBMITTED BY: Senator Park
SPONSORED BY: Senator Park
SENATE BILL N° 04-20

An act to establish the Office of the State Treasurer, the Treasury Department, and the Office of Contracting and Procurement within the Executive Office of the San Andreas Secretary of State for the purposes of managing the State’s finances, budget and investments.

THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF SAN ANDREAS DO ORDAIN AS FOLLOWS:

• Section 1. Authorization
    1. The State Senate authorizes the establishment of the Office of the State Treasurer, the Treasury Department, and the Office of Contracting and Procurement.
    Section 2. Roles and Responsibilities
    [SPACER]
    The State Treasurer shall:
    1. Serve as the State’s lead asset manager and financier, and implement the State budget.
    2. Manage the "Treasury Department," to finance important public programs needed for the State's future.
    3. Manage the "Office of Contracting and Procurement" within the Treasury Department, to partner with vendors and agencies to purchase quality goods and services in a timely manner and at a reasonable cost while ensuring that all purchasing actions are conducted fairly and impartially.
    4. Manage the San Andreas Community Development Fund (SACDF), to raise and invest monies on behalf of the state government, to help manage fiscal affairs, with authorization from the State Senate.
    Section 3. Reporting Requirements
    1. When the Senate is in session, the State Treasurer shall liaise with State executive departments to compile and submit monthly budget requests for government salaries and authorized programs to the State Senate.
    2. The State Treasurer shall submit an overview of all government expenditures and investments to the State Senate each month.
    3. The State Senate may vote to freeze funds directed to the State Treasurer at anytime with a simple majority vote.
    Section 4. Nomination and Confirmation
    1. The Secretary of State shall nominate the State Treasurer.
    2. The State Senate must vote to confirm the State Treasurer with a simple majority vote.
    3. When there is a vacancy in the office of the State Treasurer, the Acting Secretary of State shall serve in their place until a new State Treasurer is appointed and confirmed.

[SPACER]
Benjamin
Management
About me
Los Santos Roleplay
Ticket Support
Contact Information

Forum PM

Ben
Management

Post by Ben » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:25 pm

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. DB005-20

February 18, 2020

I, Darrell Bryant, Acting Governor of the State of San Andreas, pursuant to the authority conferred upon me by the San Andreas State Constitution, order the following addition to the San Andreas State Penal Code:

[SPACER]

SUBMITTED BY: Senator Eugene Park
SENATE BILL N° 03-20

An act to add Section 21 to Title 11 of the Penal Code, establishing regulations for the usage of all-terrain vehicles within city limits

• Section 1. SAN ANDREAS P.C. (11)21 — ADDITION
    1. Section 11(21) is added to the Penal Code to read:
      1. Operation of ATVs within city limits
        1. For the purposes of this section, the following definitions apply:
          1. "All Terrain Vehicle" or "ATV" means any motorized vehicle designed to travel on 2 or 4 tires and having a seat to be straddled by the operator and handlebars for steering control (( Sanchez and Quad )). "All Terrain Vehicle" or "ATV" does not include vehicles matching these criteria used for military, fire, emergency or law-enforcement purposes.
          2. "City limits" means the boundaries of an urbanized area with a population of at least 50,000 as defined by the U.S. Census Bureau (( Los Santos city limits )).
        2. A person operating or driving an ATV on a public street or sidewalk within city limits.
        3. Notwithstanding the provisions listed in subsection (1) and (2), a person may operate or drive an ATV on a public street within city limits for a special event of limited duration conducted under permit from a governmental unit having jurisdiction over the area.
        4. Road Law (11)21 is an infraction of $2,500 and the impoundment of the person's vehicle at the discretion of the peace officer.

[SPACER]
Benjamin
Management
About me
Los Santos Roleplay
Ticket Support
Contact Information

Forum PM

Ben
Management

Post by Ben » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:45 pm

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. DB006-20

February 27, 2020

[SPACER]

[SPACER]

SUBMITTED BY: Senator Park SPONSORED BY: Senator Park
SENATE BILL N° 05-20

An act to establish the Office of the State Auditor, to authorise the State Auditor to conduct an investigative audit upon receiving specific information that an employee or state department has engaged in an improper governmental activity, and prohibit an employee from interfering with a person's right to disclose improper activity and be free from reprisal under the act.

• Section 1. DEFINITIONS
    1. "Employee" means an individual appointed by the Governor or the Secretary of State, or employed or holding office in a state department or agency, inclusive, an employee of the University of San Andreas or an individual appointed to a state board or commission.
    2. "Illegal order" means a directive to violate or assist in violating state or local law, rule, or regulation, or an order to work or cause others to work in conditions outside of their line of duty that would unreasonably threaten the health or safety of employees or the public.
    3. "Improper governmental activity" means an activity by a state department or agency, or an employee that is undertaken in the performance of the employee's duties, undertaken inside a state office, or, if undertaken outside a state office by the employee, directly relates to state government, whether or not that activity is within the scope of their employment, and that (1) is in violation of any state law or regulation, including but not limited to, corruption, malfeasance, bribery, theft of government property, fraudulent claims, fraud, coercion, conversion, misuse of government property, or wilful omission to perform duty, (2) is in violation of an Executive order of the Governor, a San Andreas Rule of Court, or any policy or procedure mandated by the State Government, or (3) is economically wasteful, involves gross misconduct, incompetency, or inefficiency. "Improper governmental activity" also includes any activity by the University of San Andreas, or by an employee, including an officer or faculty member, who otherwise meets the criteria of this subdivision.
    4. "Person" means an individual, corporation, trust, association, a state or local government, or a department or agency, or instrumentality of any of the foregoing.
    5. "Protected disclosure" means a good faith communication, including communication based on, or when carrying out, job duties, that discloses or demonstrates an intention to disclose information that may evidence (1) an improper governmental activity, or (2) a condition that may significantly threaten the health or safety of employees or the public if the disclosure or intention to disclose was made for the purpose of remedying that condition. It includes communication or information delivered to the State Auditor's Office alleging an improper governmental activity and any evidence delivered to the State Auditor's Office in support of the allegation.
    6. "State departments" or "state agency" includes the University of San Andreas and shall be inclusive of all departments, offices and subdivisions belonging to the State Government excluding the Los Santos Police Department (PD), the Los Santos Sheriff's Department (SD), the Los Santos Fire Department (FD), the San Andreas Department of Corrections & Rehabilitation (SADCR), the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Courts of San Andreas.
    Section 2. AUTHORIZATION
    1. The State Senate authorizes the establishment of the Office of the State Auditor as an Executive Office of the San Andreas.
    Section 3. ROLES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND REPORTING REQUIREMENTS
    1. The State Auditor may investigate, report and deal with issues pertaining to improper governmental activities. If, after investigation, the State Auditor finds that an employee or department may have engaged or participated in improper governmental activities, the State Auditor may deal with it as necessary, may prepare an investigative report and send a copy of the report to both the Secretary of State and the State Senate.
    2. The State Auditor's Office may request that persons submitting an allegation provide their name and contact information and provide the names and contact information for any persons who could help to substantiate the claim. However, the office shall not require persons submitting an allegation to provide their name or contact information.
    3. Upon receiving specific information that any employee or state department or agency has engaged in an improper governmental activity, the office may conduct an investigation of the matter. The identity of the person providing the information, shall not be disclosed without the express permission of the person providing the information.
    4. The State Auditor's Office may request assistance of any state department, agency, or employee including the Department of Justice and the State Senate in evaluating an allegation or conducting any investigation of an improper governmental activity as authorized. In response to a request for a ssistance, these bodies shall choose to provide the assistance, including but not limited to, providing access to documents or other information in a timely manner. If an investigation conducted by the office involves access to confidential academic peer review records of the University of San Andreas academic personnel, these records shall be provided in a form consistent with university policy.
    5. When the State Senate is in session, the State Auditor shall liaise with State Senate when and if necessary. The office shall compile and submit their findings to the State Senate.
    Section 4. NOMINATION AND CONFIRMATION
    1. The Secretary of State shall nominate the State Auditor.
    2. The State Senate must vote to confirm the State Auditor with a simple majority vote.
    3. When there is a vacancy in the Office of the State Auditor, the Acting Secretary of State shall serve in their place until a new State Auditor is appointed and confirmed.

Image ______________________
Eugene Park
President Pro Tempore
San Andreas State Senate
[SPACER]

Benjamin
Management
About me
Los Santos Roleplay
Ticket Support
Contact Information

Forum PM

Ben
Management

Post by Ben » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:16 pm

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. DB007-20

March 3, 2020

I, Darrell Bryant, Acting Governor of the State of San Andreas, pursuant to the authority conferred upon me by the San Andreas State Constitution, order the following changes to the constitution of San Andreas:

[SPACER]

SUBMITTED BY: Senator Park
SPONSORED BY: Senator Park
SENATE BILL N° 06-20

An act to amend Addendum II of the San Andreas State Constitution to reflect executive jurisdiction over the Office of the Press Secretary, the Office of the State Auditor, the Treasury Department, the Bureau of Licensing and Consumer Protection, the Department of Health and Social Services, the Department of Labor, Transportation and Public Utilities, and the Department of Education.

• Section 1. ADDENDUM II OF THE SAN ANDREAS STATE CONSTITUTION IS AMENDED TO READ
    1. The Jurisdictions of the State Government of San Andreas shall be:
      • Property management rights for all hospitals, medical centers, clinics, or other healthcare institutions, that are not privately owned, in the State of San Andreas. This includes, but is not limited to;
        • All Saints General Hospital,
        • County General Hospital,
        • Crippen Memorial Hospital,
        • Fort Carson Medical Center.
      • Property management rights for City Hall, the Verona Mall and its adjacent parking area/sidewalks and the Nixon Estate.
      • The power to write contracts with the Lieutenant Governor's Signature, which may be reviewed and contested by the State Legislature.
      • The power to appropriate funds within contracts with the consent of the State Legislature.
      • The power to maintain departments of sanitation, public works, public relations, transportation, and any other necessary departments within the State Government.The power to maintain the Office of the Press Secretary, the Office of the State Auditor, the Treasury Department, the Bureau of Licensing and Consumer Protection, the Department of Health and Social Services, the Department of Labor, Transportation and Public Utilities, and the Department of Education.
      • The power to issue fines, licenses and regulate businesses.
      • The power to impound vehicles violating (11)04. Parking Violation.
      • The Department of Health and Social Services shall be led by a Director and report to the Secretary of State. It shall operate autonomously except in serious cases. The Department of Health shall be responsible for:
        • The power to regulate, issue, and create medical licenses for practice in the State of San Andreas
        • The power to regulate health codes and inspect facilities for health safety.
        • The power to issue health emergencies and establish triage facilities where necessary.
      • The Secretary of State may formulate and investigative committee with the consent of the (Lieutenant) Governor with the power to subpoena and have access to records not normally accessible to the public to report on issues and make recommendations to the Governor's Office.
    2. The Jurisdictions of the Los Santos Police Department shall be:
      • Is a Law Enforcement Agency employing Peace Officers in accordance with Penal Code Title 14.
      • Property management rights for the Pershing Square Headquarters and all other police stations.
      • Primary law enforcement authority and operation within the City of Los Santos, except on interstates
      • Issue search warrants at the rank of Captain or above and issue arrest warrants at the rank of Sergeant or above, so long as records are maintained. Internal rules may dictate a higher rank requirement at the discretion of the agency.
      • Issue fines.
      • The power to impound vehicles violating (11)04. Parking Violation, or vehicles creating an obstruction or hazard.
      • Arrest persons for felonies or misdemeanors.
      • The power to carry, maintain, and utilize firearms otherwise prohibited by the Penal Code.
      • The power to issue and regulate firearms licenses.
      • The power to revoke licenses.
      • The power to close roads or restrict access to public facilities for health and safety reasons.
      • To operate checkpoints for health and safety reasons.
      • The power to issue guard cards and other legal protection licenses.
      • To carry out paid duty services for private events and non-emergency services.
    3. The Jurisdictions of the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department shall be:
      • Is a Law Enforcement Agency employing Peace Officers in accordance with Penal Code Title 14.
      • Property management rights for the Dillimore Headquarters, all other Sheriff's Offices and Flint County Impound lot.
      • Primary law enforcement authority and operation outside the City of Los Santos and on interstates.
      • Issue search warrants at the rank of Captain or above and issue arrest warrants at the rank of Sergeant or above, so long as records are maintained. Internal rules may dictate a higher rank requirement at the discretion of the agency.
      • Arrest persons for felonies or misdemeanors.
      • The power to carry, maintain, and utilize firearms otherwise prohibited by the Penal Code.
      • Issue fines.
      • The power to impound vehicles violating (11)04. Parking Violation, or vehicles creating an obstruction or hazard.
      • The power to deputize any individual as a 'Public Impounder', and empower them to impound vehicles violating (11)04. Parking Violation.
      • The power to revoke licenses
      • The power to close roads or restrict access to public facilities for health and safety reasons.
      • To operate checkpoints for health and safety reasons.
      • To carry out paid duty services for private events and non-emergency services.
    4. The Jurisdictions of the Los Santos Fire Department shall be:
      • Property management rights for all Fire Houses, Fire Stations, and fire prevention, detection or firefighting facilities in San Andreas.
      • To provide firefighting & medical services at no charge to all residents & visitors of San Andreas, and may not deny any person this service.
      • The power to regulate Fire Codes, and inspect buildings for fire safety within the State of San Andreas.
    5. The Jurisdictions of the San Andreas Department of Corrections & Rehabilitation shall be:
      • Property management rights for the San Andreas Correctional Facility and property within 2000 foot radius of facility.
      • Primary authority and operation within the San Andreas Correctional Facility.
      • Authorize parole, manage and monitor parolees, and set parole policy.
      • Investigate and search parolees without a prior warrant, so long as they are in a documented parole program.
      • Conduct arrests of parolees and issue arrest warrants for violations of the parole program.
    6. The Jurisdictions of the San Andreas Department of Justice shall be:
      • Issue search and arrest warrants at the rank of Attorney General or above, so long as records are maintained.
      • Operation of the District Attorney's Office and the position of Attorney General, Chief Law Enforcement Officer and Legal Investigator of the State of San Andreas.
      • Representation of the State in lawsuits and legal actions and representation of State Agencies at their request.
      • Management of the Public Defenders Office or some other appropriate, legal bureau for pro bono legal access.
    7. The Jurisdictions of the Courts of San Andreas shall be:
      • Property management rights for the State Courthouse.
      • Right to manage, maintain, and control all warrant policies and warrant authorization agreements with State Agencies, including surveillance warrants and other specialty warrants.
      • The power for a Associate Justice or Chief Justice to issue an injunction with appropriate legal justification, including district or gang injunctions. This also includes injunctions and actions against State Agencies in a relevant court case.
      • The power to issue and revoke BAR licenses and regulate attorney membership in the State.
      • Collection of appropriate court fees as determined by the Supreme Court.

Eugene Park
President Pro Tempore
San Andreas State Senate
[SPACER]

[SPACER]
Benjamin
Management
About me
Los Santos Roleplay
Ticket Support
Contact Information

Forum PM

Ben
Management

Post by Ben » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:29 pm

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. DB007-20

March 22, 2020

Q1 APPROPRIATIONS ACT OF 2020

Author: Senator Park
Sponsor(s):
Introduced on: March 10, 2020
SENATE BILL NO. 08-20

An act to authorize programs and appropriate government funding for the Department of Licensing and Consumer Protection, the Department of Transportation and Labor, the Department of Health and Social Services, and the Treasury Department.

THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
DO ORDAIN AS FOLLOWS:

spacer

• Section I. PROGRAM AUTHORIZATION
    1. The Secretary of State is authorized, with the concurrence of the relevant departments, to conduct or support the following programs:
      1. The Department of Licensing and Consumer Protection:
        1. The San Andreas Business Compliance Program. The Department of Licensing and Consumer Protection will create an investigative program within its department. The program will investigate reports of businesses not in compliance with the laws of San Andreas, and send findings to the Los Santos Police Department and Justice Department for further action. The Department requires funding for investigative equipment, overtime pay and training programs for getting the program up to par.
      2. Department of Transportation and Labor:
        1. The San Andreas Student Work Program. The Department of Transportation and Labor, in conjunction with the Department of Education, will conduct a Student Work Program to encourage participation from students at the University of San Andreas to gain valuable experience in a work environment. The expenses will cover training, safety equipment and transportation for students to and from the DoT headquarters.
        2. The Public Vehicle Maintenance Program. The Department of Transportation and Labor will upkeep its vehicle fleet. This entails the purchase of two new buses, vehicle upkeep and fueling needs.
        3. The Transportation Equipment Procurement Program. The Department of Transportation and Labor will purchase new equipment, including power tools, jackhammers, concrete, concrete mixers, drills, and various supplies for the Bureau of Public Utilities.
      3. The Department of Health and Social Services:
        1. The San Andreas Housing Program. DHSS will offer public or government subsidized housing to low-income individuals and veterans. Funding will go to the renovations of two apartment complexes used to house low-income individuals along with veteran applicants.
        2. The San Andreas Welfare Events Program. Funding is authorized for various charity events such as clothing drives, soup kitchens, food drives, spousal abuse awareness, and other planned charity events. The funding will go to help organize these events along with cover and expenses.
      4. The Treasury Department:
        1. The San Andreas Public Contracting Program. This program will entail distributing competitive bonuses for contract holders, along with vehicle maintenance for sanitation and taxi cab contracts.
    2. The funding detailed in this bill is hereby authorized for expenditures for the current fiscal quarter.
    Section II. STIPULATIONS
    1. Termination
      Funds for programs stipulated in Section I. A. expire after April 30, 2020, unless the programs are reauthorized by the State Senate.
    2. Reporting Requirement
      The San Andreas Treasury Department shall present a report to the State Senate on the implementation of the programs no later than April 24, 2020.
    Section III. APPROPRIATIONS
    1. Allocations:
      • TOTAL GOVERNMENT SPENDING UNDER THE Q1 APPROPRIATIONS ACT OF 2020...................$700,000
        • The San Andreas Business Compliance Program.................................................$100,000
          The San Andreas Student Work Program..........................................................$100,000
          The Public Vehicle Maintenance Program.........................................................$150,000
          The Transportation Equipment Procurement Program...........................................$20,000
          The San Andreas Housing Program.................................................................$150,000
          The San Andreas Welfare Events Program.........................................................$30,000
          The San Andreas Public Contracting Program....................................................$150,000
    2. Amounts for assistance for programs in Section I. A. shall be derived from the San Andreas Community Development Fund.
    3. Any unused funds for Section I. A. programs at the end of the expiration date, detailed in Section II. A., shall return to the San Andreas Community Development Fund.

[SPACER]
Benjamin
Management
About me
Los Santos Roleplay
Ticket Support
Contact Information

Forum PM

Ben
Management

Post by Ben » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:55 am

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. DB009-20

March 24, 2020

[SPACER]

ANTI-DISCRIMINATION ACT OF 2020

SUBMITTED BY: Senator Park SPONSORED BY: Senator Park
SENATE BILL N° 07-20

An act to abolish discrimination within the working environment in the State of San Andreas.

• Section 1. DEFINITIONS
    1. “Demote” refers to the moving of a person to a lower position of authority.
    2. “Disability” refers to a physical or mental condition that limits a person's movements, senses or activities.
    3. “Discrimination” refers to making an unjust or prejudicial distinction in the treatment of different categories of people.
    4. “Employee” refers to a person employed for wages or salary.
    5. “Employer” refers to a person or organization that employs people.
    6. “Job applicant” refers to a person who has made a formal application of employment.
    7. “Promote” refers to moving a person to a higher position of authority.
    8. “Race” refers to a group of persons related by common descent or heredity.
    9. “Sexual orientation” refers to a person's romantic, physical or sexual attraction to other persons on the basis of gender. A continuum of sexual orientation exists and includes, but is not limited to, heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, asexuality, and pansexuality.
  • Section 2. PROTECTED CHARACTERISTICS
    1. Age;
    2. Marital status;
    3. Pregnancy status;
    4. Physical or mental disabilities;
    5. Race, including color, nationality, ethnic or national origin;
    6. Religion, belief or lack of religion/belief;
    7. Gender;
    8. Sexual orientation.
  • Section 3. PROVISIONS
    1. An employer may not deny employment to an job applicant based on any of the applicant’s protected characteristics unless so justified under Section 4.
    2. An employer may not dismiss an employee based on any of the employee’s protected characteristics unless so justified under Section 4.
    3. An employer may not promote or demote an employee based on any of the employees protected characteristics unless so justified under Section 4.
    4. An employer may not advertise a position specifically for a person who fits a certain criteria that conflicts with the protected characteristics unless it is justified under Section 4. A position of employment must generally be advertised to all persons, regardless of their protected characteristics.
    5. An employer may not request details of any job applicant’s protected characteristics unless so justified under Section 4.
    6. Violating Section 3 (A), (B), (C), (D) or (E) is deemed an offense in terms of this Ordinance, therefore, depending on the severity of the violation, a licensing official may fine such person or organization no less that $15,000 and no more than $50,000, and such offense shall be recorded as “employment discrimination.”
  • Section 4. EXCEPTIONS
    1. Employers are exempt from Section 3 (A) and (E) in the circumstances that it would be illegal to employ a person under the age of 21. This only applies for businesses that possess a gambling license, adult entertainment license or a liquor license.
    2. Employers are exempt from Section 3 (A) and (E) in the circumstances that the employer may deem the workplace unfit or unsafe for a pregnant or disabled person to work in.
    3. Circumstances in which violations of Section 3 (A), (D) and (E) are exempt include;
      1. Discrimination based on age, pregnancy status, physical or mental disabilities, race, including color, nationality, ethnic or national origin and gender, in the auditioning or employment for a role in television media or adult entertainment.
      2. Discrimination based on race, including color, nationality, ethnic or national origin and gender, in the employment within a group rights, civil rights or similar organization, which exists for the empowerment or interests of such group or community.

Eugene Park
President Pro Tempore
San Andreas State Senate
[SPACER]

Benjamin
Management
About me
Los Santos Roleplay
Ticket Support
Contact Information

Forum PM

Toretto
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

Post by Toretto » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:46 pm

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
OFFICE OF ACTING GOVERNOR JERRY RICHARDSON
EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. JR001-20

Marc 12, 2020

I, Jerry Richardson, Acting Governor of the State of San Andreas, pursuant to the authority conferred upon me by the San Andreas State Constitution do appoint Mister Isaac Disraeli, to the position of State Clerk for a period of 30 days. After 30 days he shall be subject to a senatorial confirmation vote in order to continue out his term in office.

In witness thereof, I have set my hand today, on April 12, 2020.

Jerry Richardson

Toretto
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

Post by Toretto » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:26 pm

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. JR002-20

April 26, 2020

I, Jerry Richardson, Governor of the State of San Andreas, pursuant to the authority conferred upon me by the San Andreas State Constitution do appoint Ms. Rachel Page to the position of Attorney General.

In witness thereof, I have set my hand today, on April 26, 2020.

Jerry Richardson
Governor of San Andreas

Toretto
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

Post by Toretto » Mon May 11, 2020 3:50 am

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
OFFICE OF GOVERNOR JERRY RICHARDSON
EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. JR003-20

May 10, 2020

I, Jerry Richardson, Governor of the State of San Andreas, pursuant to the authority conferred upon me by the San Andreas State Constitution hereby suspend the current election cycle due to recent ongoing events. The election cycle may continue once the State Clerk's Office has found a way to proceed.

In witness thereof, I have set my hand today, on May 10, 2020.

Jerry Richardson
Governor of San Andreas

Toretto
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

Post by Toretto » Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:57 am

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
OFFICE OF GOVERNOR JERRY RICHARDSON
PROCLAMATION OF A STATE OF EMERGENCY

• WHEREAS on May 25, 2020, George Floyd tragically died in Minneapolis, Minnesota, shortly following his arrest in which an officer of the Minneapolis Police Department kneeled on his neck to detain him during the arrest, and then did not respond to Mr. Floyd’s requests for help when he stated that he could not breathe; and
  • WHEREAS on May 31, 2020 violent and non-violent protests started up within the City of Los Santos. Creating a serious danger to residents, business owners and members of local government and agencies.
  • WHEREAS I find that local authority is inadequate to address the threat posed by the ongoing civil unrest within the City of Los Santos.
  • NOW, THEREFORE, I, JERRY RICHARDSON, Governor of the State of San Andreas, in accordance with the authority vested in me by the State Constitution HEREBY PROCLAIM A STATE OF EMERGENCY to exist in the City of Los Santos.
    • IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
    • All agencies of the state government use and employ state personnel, equipment, and facilities or perform any and all activities consistent with the direction of the Office of Emergency Services and the State Emergency Plan. Also, all residents are to heed the advice of emergency officials with regard to this emergency in order to protect their safety.
    • The San Andreas National Guard shall mobilize to support response efforts in the City of Los Santos
  • I FURTHER DIRECT that as soon as hereafter possible, this proclamation be filed in the State Department and that widespread publicity and notice be given of this proclamation.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF I have hereunto set my hand and caused the Great Seal of the State of San Andreas to be affixed this 1st day of June 2020.

Jerry Richardson
Governor of San Andreas

ATTEST:

Isaac Disraeli
Secretary of State

Toretto
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

Post by Toretto » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:51 pm

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. JR004-20

July 28, 2020

I, Jerry Richardson, Governor of the State of San Andreas, pursuant to the authority conferred upon me by the San Andreas State Constitution do appoint Mr. Frank Underhill to the position of Secretary of State.

In witness thereof, I have set my hand today, on July 28, 2020.

Jerry Richardson
Governor of San Andreas

Return to “Laws & Acts of San Andreas”