Executive Order B-07-21 - Declaration of State of Emergency

Find all the Laws and Acts of San Andreas in this forum.

Also contains the full Penal Code to list all crimes and punishments.

Moderator: Senior Lead Admins

ImperiumXVII
Assistant Head of Legal Factions
Ingame name: Zachary_Cook

Executive Order B-07-21 - Declaration of State of Emergency

Post by ImperiumXVII » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:27 am

Office of the Governor
State of San Andreas

EXECUTIVE ORDER B-07-21
DECLARATION OF STATE OF EMERGENCY

spacerWHEREAS this government has seen an increased amount of motor vehicle accidents, injuries, and other dangers to human life due to the ongoing tropical storm from the Pacific Ocean, which has caused power outages in Jefferson, Idlewood and other areas of East Los Santos

spacerWHEREAS this government must use its powers and authority to control the panic and danger to human life in order to safeguard its economy and citizens,

spacerNOW, THEREFORE, I, DARRELL BRYANT, Governor of the State of San Andreas, in accordance with the authority vested in me by the Constitution and statutes of the State of San Andreas, do hereby issue this Executive Order, effective immediately.

IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:

• 1. The State of San Andreas enters a State of Emergency

2. The Governor of San Andreas, as per the State Constitution, will issue emergency funds to the Los Santos Fire Department and San Andreas State Government's own Department of Public Works to make available water trucks to combat excessive flooding.

3. All public access to harbors is suspended, and both incoming and outgoing domestic and international flights are put on hold, except for necessary cargo (i.e. medical supplies, et cetera)

4. The Los Santos County Sheriff's Department and Los Santos Police Department will be tasked with maintaining order and increasing patrols to specifically combat speeding and reckless driving

5. The Los Santos Fire Department will field additional rescue ambulances and make available additional engines and fast response vehicles to combat an increased fatality rate amongst accident victims

6. The San Andreas National Guard be put on a state of high readiness to react to public unrest or disaster

IN WITNESS WHEREOF I have hereunto set my hand and caused the Great Seal of the State of San Andreas to be affixed this 22nd day of July 2021.

spacer
Police Deputy Chief David Zhuo
Police Captain II Joseph McRae
Police Lieutenant I Clarke Walker
Reserve Firefighter Danielle Garceau
Associate Justice Eric Cradle
State Bar Chairman Raphael Pachlinski
Developer
Junior Administrator
Assistant Head of Legal Factions

Return to “Laws & Acts of San Andreas”