New here!

If you are new / leaving / coming back / going on holiday or whatever, post it in here and ONLY here!

Moderators: Game Admins, Tester Team, Senior Lead Admins

hightax
Gangster
Gangster

New here!

Post by hightax » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:26 pm

Hello, what's up?. I'm hightax; been roleplaying for a while in Second Life, and then I moved into GTA V. I hear a lot of people saying LSRP is reference in RP.

I would like to meet some people who could teach me the ropes. I can roleplay but know nothing about the gamemode and I'm a little bit lost. Hope to see you around!
Mason Broussard - ALIVE

Lance Good
Civilian
Civilian
Ingame name: Lance_Good

Re: New here!

Post by Lance Good » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:55 am

hightax wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:26 pm
Hello, what's up?. I'm hightax; been roleplaying for a while in Second Life, and then I moved into GTA V. I hear a lot of people saying LSRP is reference in RP.

I would like to meet some people who could teach me the ropes. I can roleplay but know nothing about the gamemode and I'm a little bit lost. Hope to see you around!
Sure thing, Welcome to the Community!

Here are some useful tips on succeeding here:
  • - Be courteous to other players.
    - Learn the map, After 24 Hours you will know the area well.
    - Make Connections. Without friends or connections, you will be constantly bored.
Now about the gamemode, Picture it this way:
  • Grand Theft Auto V - Voice Chat - Graphics (You can use an ENB Mod) + Roleplay = Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

I played on FiveM for a while, But SAMP is known to be a lot better for both the roleplay and the amount of the players on the server.
If you have any more questions, You can contact me here: (Discord: Lance Good#8336), or open a new thread under this forum.

See you soon!

~ Lance Good
Republican Candidate for the Senate

Part-Time Trucker

Full-Time American

hightax
Gangster
Gangster

Re: New here!

Post by hightax » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:19 am

Woah, thanks you both. I'll make sure to mod my game; I tried already but I kept crashing. I also tried a map/minimap with all the streets so I wouldn't have to learn it so quick.

I'll make sure to message you Lance if I have any questions.
Mason Broussard - ALIVE

Return to “I'm new / I'm away / I'm back / I'm leaving”