Hi all

If you are new / leaving / coming back / going on holiday or whatever, post it in here and ONLY here!

Moderators: Junior Admins, Senior Lead Admins

klap
Ingame name: Joao_Caldeira

Hi all

Post by klap » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:39 pm

Hi all,
Im "new" , member of LS-RP Forum for a bunch of time, and got my account on the game for a bunch of years i think, but only now starting to play... (This time i got friends <3)

Well, about me...

My name is João Caldeira, im from Portugal, got 24 years old, doing 25 in 04/02
Im in samp world since 2008, and scripter since 2010 (I never used samp forums, since lately (Started using samp forums at the moment i stoped scripting (Wtf xD)))
I created 2 RP Gamemodes in portuguese, the first one with one existing Gamemode as Base, and the second one, i created it from Scratch...

Why i stoped scripting? and when? Well, i stoped working with Pawno about 3 years / 4 years ago, moment i started working as Web Developer in a big French company with a office here in Portugal. (Its kinda hard spend 8H programming by day, and go home and work on a gamemode , programming again... Now it needs to have a profit so i can work xD (adult life shit xD))

On LS-RP im taxi driver, and poor as fuck, spent 100 k hard gained in a taxi (full lock, and insurance, and bla bla) for with between 200 - 500$ per run. Im bad at business boy xD
Bad investment.

I got some friends, we always walk with a bat in a bag, but yep, we always rapped by some guy with a eagle or something like that.
But we love our bats...

Yesterday i got caught with 1 gram of Weed (im a bad boy)

The hardest thing that im living in LS-RP:
Understand what ppl talk when they say things like "aight" instead of "all right". (Already learned this one)
Haha

Nice to meet you all
and i hope i find you and i successfully beat you with my bat <3

bluesklues
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: banned

Re: Hi all

Post by bluesklues » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:44 pm

Welcome.

.kickback
- Bronze Member -
- Bronze Member -
Ingame name: kb

Post by .kickback » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:17 am

Welcome to the community.

Maxxy
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Maxxy » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:51 am

i love me some bad boys who get busted with one gram of weed ;)

Euss
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Euss » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:51 am

Hello klap. Welcome to the server! Don't worry about your speaking. We all came from that. Soon you'll learn more words and improve your speech. I hope you'll enjoy staying here. I wish you the best. :)

Return to “I'm new / I'm away / I'm back / I'm leaving”