[20-13] FRANK UNDERHILL APPOINTED SECRETARY OF STATE

Publications of the Governor's Office, State Legislature, and the Courts.

Moderators: San Andreas State Government Mods, Senior Lead Admins, Governor's Office

Max1M
State Government
State Government
Ingame name: Frank Underhill

[20-13] FRANK UNDERHILL APPOINTED SECRETARY OF STATE

Post by Max1M » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:00 pm

[SPACER]

PRESS RELEASE___
GOVERNOR'S OFFICE

[SPACER]

[SPACER]FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE [SPACER]

July 28, 2020

On Monday the 28th of July, Francis Underhill was sworn into office as Secretary of State of San Andreas with immediate effect.

Previously serving the citizens of San Andreas as Mayor and State Senator, Underhill has been entrusted to deliver an efficient and well functioning Executive branch of Government. The newly appointed Secretary of State will be working tirelessly in the days to come to ensure that the services the Government provided that are needed by the citizens of this State continued to be delivered.

Pictured: Secretary of State Frank Underhill

The establishment of a new Republican Administration will enable all the roles within the Executive Branch to be allocated and each Department to perform as highly as expected by the public. The appointment of the Secretary of State was preceded by the resignation of Democrat Lt. Governor Charles Moreno on Thursday 23rd of July and previously the resignations of other key administrative personnel.

The Secretary of State issued his first statement in office following his appointment:

"I thank Governor Jerry Richardson for his support, I am sure things will only get better from this point. I have already begun inspecting the state of the departments within the State Government and I am sure much-needed changes will soon follow. I want to ensure the people of San Andreas that I will do whatever it takes to advance San Andreas into a new decade of progress, industrialization and responsibility."

San Andreas State Government
[SPACER]

Cashew
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ingame name: George Dixon

Re: [20-13] FRANK UNDERHILL APPOINTED SECRETARY OF STATE

Post by Cashew » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:12 pm

A step in the right direction!

Return to “SAGOV Press Releases”