[Apartment] Jack_Brigham

Denied refund requests are found here

Moderators: FM, Game Admins, Lead Admins

M.Samson

[Apartment] Jack_Brigham

Post by M.Samson » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:35 pm

In-Game name: Jack Brigham
Date and time of loss: 03/12/2017 - 17:50 servertime
What happened: Was messing around with apartment commands and used the sell house command so I could learn the syntax for when I need to use it. Unfortunately, it was unexpectedly sold to the server for a measly 50k.

What and/or how much do you need refunded: I just want the apartment back. The apartment is: 1775 Alexandria Avenue, East Los Santos, Los Santos 424, San Andreas.
Evidence: Evidence
Other notes: Might be worth having a confirmation screen implemented to prevent people making the same mistake.

This is my second request before I take it to FM. It was denied because "There is no evidence I owned the house". The evidence is in the third screenshot, where it clearly shows a server message which is received after the sale of a property. There you can see I was charged $27499 for the sale, which I'm guessing went to the complex and I was also taxed $8333 for the sale. It also clearly says "Welcome to your house's porch!". The time it happened is in the report so that the logs can be checked. I wasn't told my the admin IG that I would need a screenshot of the server time, so I don't have one, but I've posted it in the appeal anyway so you may check yourself.

You can also see, comparing the screenshots that there is no house for sale text and then there is in another screenshot after the house sale. It's quite clear from the screenshots that I owned the house and then sold it by mistake.
Last edited by M.Samson on Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flemwad
Game Administrator
Game Administrator

Re: [Apartment] Jack_Brigham

Post by Flemwad » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:41 pm

I may have overlooked that one line that shows you sold the house. I see it now, but the decision for denial stands. You need to be able to provide the servertime. That's an absolute requirement. You'll need to take your appeal to to the head of Forum Moderation. Please don't make another request.

Alternatively, you could simply contact the owner of the complex.

Return to “Denied”