HUD Mods!

All old Questions / Technical Support topics are moved here. You can search this section for an answer to a question also, if you wish.

Moderators: R.Hout, Game Admins, LS:RP Testers, Player Support Mods, Junior Developers, Lead Admins

GhostOfProtocol
LS:RP Tester
Ingame name: Lucas Hawthorne

HUD Mods!

Post by GhostOfProtocol » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:05 pm

Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls.

I downloaded a beautiful HUD mod and I love it. However, one downside is that it has a lack of an on hand cash counter like the original GTA SA hud has. I can't actually tell how much I have on hand unless I /stats it.

So. Is there a way I can add something like that? An addon mod or something that adds that and nothing else? First time playing with HUD mods so.

Thankies :)
The Expendable Souls MC

Lucas Hawthorne - Former Horsemen of Apocolypse MC President, Former SD Corporal, Current Expendable Souls MC Patched Member ~ Alive

Brandon Daubney - SAN Intern ~ Alive

☯ Yin ☯
Gangster
Gangster

Re: HUD Mods!

Post by ☯ Yin ☯ » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:09 pm

By the sounds of it, it seems like you're using the GTA V hud? Unfortunately, you are unable to actually have it displayed. I believe if you press tab it'll display how much cash you have in hand. Or you can simply do /stats.

GhostOfProtocol
Ingame name: Lucas Hawthorne

Re: HUD Mods!

Post by GhostOfProtocol » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:14 pm

Yeah, GTA V hud.

That's depressing but all good. I can handle it. Cheers Yin.
The Expendable Souls MC

Lucas Hawthorne - Former Horsemen of Apocolypse MC President, Former SD Corporal, Current Expendable Souls MC Patched Member ~ Alive

Brandon Daubney - SAN Intern ~ Alive

Return to “Q&TS Archive”