Donation System

You'll find Official server guides in this section. The one-stop place you need to find all the information you require!

Moderator: Senior Lead Admins

Forum rules
Spotted a mistake? Let us know by reading the information and posting here: viewtopic.php?f=398&t=354301
LS-RP
Los Santos Roleplay
Los Santos Roleplay

Donation System

Post by LS-RP » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:29 pm

Donation System

Table of contents
1. Introduction
__ 1.1 Overview of the System
2. Donation Types
__ 2.1 Gold Membership
__ 2.2 Silver Membership
__ 2.3 Bronze Membership
__ 2.4 Name Changes
__ 2.5 Number Changes
__ 2.6 Fight Style Changes
3. Donation Perks
__ 3.1 Forum Ranks
__ 3.2 Reserved Slot
__ 3.3 Access to exclusive vehicles
__ 3.4 30 second delay on /ad system
__ 3.5 Quit your job after 1 hour instead of 4
__ 3.6 Free Saving Mask
__ 3.7 Namechanges
__ 3.8 Numberchanges
__ 3.9 Teamspeak Channel
__ 3.10 BMX Permission
__ 3.11 Auto Level-Up
__ 3.12 /blockpm
__ 3.13 Custom Chat & Walk Styles
__ 3.14 Increased Furniture Slots
__ 3.15 1 week extra leeway for inactivity (Properties)
__ 3.16 Vehicle Spawns
__ 3.17 Vehicle Ownership
__ 3.18 Phone Contacts
4. Payment Methods
__ 4.1 Paypal
5. Frequently asked questions
1. Introduction

1.1 Overview of the System

The donation system was created for players to have extra features whilst assisting the staff team in paying for the services they provide. The donation system consists of 3 different monthly options to choose from, gold which is $15 US, silver which is $10 US, and bronze which is $5 US. There are also one time pay options for name changes, number changes and fighting style changes which are $2 US each.

2. Donation Types

Click on any of the benefits below to be given more in-depth information on what the feature involves / how it works.

2.1 Gold Membership
2.2 Silver Membership
2.3 Bronze Membership
2.4 Name Changes
  • You can purchase namechanges individually for use at $2 each to be used to change either your character name or your forum name. These can be redeemed via your "Membership Central" page on the UCP. If you are using the new BETA UCP, you will need to load up your character and click the pen next to the name.

2.5 Number Changes
  • You can purchase numberchanges individually for use at $2 each to be used to change your phone number ingame. Please note that once you have changed your number, you will lose it if you purchase a new cellphone ingame or if you drop your cellphone. Make sure you have LOGGED OUT from ingame and have logged out of (and back in again) your UCP account BEFORE changing your number as you may find that your numberchange will be used but your number will not be changed ingame. These can be redeemed via your "Membership Central" page on the UCP. If you are using the new BETA UCP, you will need to load up your character and click the blue pen next to the number.

2.6 Fight Style Changes
  • You can purchase fighting style changes individually for use at $2 each to be used to change your characters default fighting style. There are two styles to choose from - Boxing or Kung Fu. These can be redeemed via your "Membership Central" page on the UCP. If you are using the new BETA UCP, you will need to load up your character and click the blue pen next to the fighting style.

3. Donation Perks

3.1 Forum Ranks

Gold: Image "- Gold Member -" or a custom rank of your choice
Silver: Image "- Silver Member -" forum rank
Bronze: Image "- Bronze Member -" forum rank

All donators are given the option to have a forum rank assigned to their forum name if they wish. Gold donators are allowed to have a custom forum rank of their choice. You'll also have the "Donator" userbar alongside the rank to show the community you are a donator. In order to get this set up, you will need to create a support ticket at Foco support. More information on the donation rank set up process and how to submit a ticket can be found by clicking HERE

3.2 Reserved Slot

Gold: Image
Silver: Image
Bronze: Image

You'll have a reserved slot on the server if the server should become full. This basically entitles you to join the server if a free slot comes up instead of a non-member. Handy in the evenings when the server is often at full capacity.

3.3 Access to exclusive vehicles

Gold: Image - Bullet, Banshee, FCR-900, Sanchez, Quad, ZR-350, Bike
Silver: Image - Quad, ZR-350, Bike
Bronze: Image - Bike

You'll have access to purchase these exclusive vehicles at a vehicle dealership at their standard market price. Note: This does not mean you receive this vehicle free after donating. You'll need to purchase it whilst you're an active member to be able to have access to it. It does not disappear once your membership has run out (unless it is destroyed) and cannot be sold on to other non-member players.

3.4 30 second delay on /ad system

You'll be able to reduce the 60 second timer delay on the /ad and /cad systems down to 30 seconds between each advertisement.

3.5 Quit your job after 1 hour instead of 4

Usually you have to wait 4 hours after taking a new job to be able to leave it. With this perk, you'll be able to quit your job after just 1 hour using the /leavejob command.

3.6 Free Saving Mask

Masks can be used to hide your nametag from other players and usually cost $5000-$6000 from any 24/7; they also do not save when you log out. With this perk, you will get a free mask which will save and can be used at any time until your membership runs out. Use /mask to activate this feature.

3.7 Namechanges

Gold: Image - 5
Silver: Image - 3
Bronze: Image - 2

Namechanges can be used to change your character name to a new one or to change your forum name. Each change will cost you 1 namechange. You can change your characters name yourself using the features on the UCP under the "Membership Central" tab. To change your forum name you will need to open a support ticket at Foco Support. Information on this can be found HERE

3.8 Numberchanges

Gold: Image - 1
Silver: Image - 1
Bronze: Image - 1

Numberchanges can be used to change your phone number into a custom number. Each change will cost you 1 numberchange. You can change your character's phone number using the features on the UCP under the "Membership Central" tab. Please note that if you drop your phone or purchase a new one in a 24/7 then your custom phone number will be erased and you will be given a random number.

3.9 TeamSpeak Channel

You'll be able to have your own Teamspeak Channel (+ one subchannel) on our LSRP Teamspeak Server for you and your friends to hang out in. You will also gain channel admin rights to this custom channel and also PREMIUM status on your teamspeak account. These do not disappear once your membership runs out but you can only request a channel whilst an active member. In order to receive a teamspeak channel you will need to create a support ticket at Foco Support. Information on how to request a teamspeak channel can be found HERE

3.10 BMX Permission

Only donators and certain gangs have the ability to ride BMX's around Los Santos. This will automatically be added onto your account which you have donated on and will not be removed even after your membership expires. However, please note that reckless behaviour whilst on a BMX can lead to having this permission removed by an admin and will not be refunded to you at all. You will have to purchase another membership to retrieve your permission back.

3.11 Auto Level-Up

In order to level up on LSRP you are required to earn enough Experience Points (1 gained for every paycheck/hour played) and use the command /levelup. Forgetting to use this command when you have enough experience points means you can end up wasting a whole load of points which will be lost when you do eventually /levelup. This feature allows your character to automatically level up when you have enough experience points so you do not have to remember to do it manually yourself. Note: It does NOT mean you get increased levels after donating.

3.12 /blockpm

This command allows you to block incoming PMs from certain ID's whilst ingame. Can be useful if you are being spammed/harassed and would like some peace whilst roleplaying.

3.13 Custom Chat & Walk Styles

By using /setstyle you can alter the way your character animates for both chatting and walking. Note that different membership packages have different sets of chat/walk styles unlocked.

3.14 Increased Furniture Slots

Gold: Image - 400
Silver: Image - 250
Bronze: Image - 150

The furniture system only allows the use of 70 item slots within your house. However, with your membership you will have more slots to be able to purchase and place more furniture items within your house.

3.15 1 week extra leeway for inactivity (Properties)

The property rules state that if you are inactive for 2 weeks then your property will be admin sold with no refund. Premium members are given an extra week on top of this, meaning you get 3 weeks allowed to be inactive before your property is sold.

3.16 Vehicle Spawns

As a new addition from the 9th of January 2020, Gold donators can now spawn up to three vehicles at any one time.

3.17 Vehicle Ownership

Gold: Image - 14
Silver: Image - 12

As a new addition from the 9th of January 2020, Gold and Silver donation perks can own up to 12 or 14 vehicles.

3.18 Phone Contacts

Gold: Image - 72 Contacts
Silver: Image - 48 Contacts
Bronze: Image - 24 Contacts

As of the 9th of January 2020, the limit for phone contacts has been increased dramatically from what it was originally.

You can see above for those new limits!

3.19 Clothing Restore

Bronze:Image

Silver members have the ability to /clothing restore. This will restore their clothing items after they die and /acceptdeath

4. Payment Methods

4.1 Paypal

You can access the purchase page by heading to your "Membership Central" page and selecting the PAYPAL logo image. You'll be shown a list of 5 previous transactions for that payment method if applicable and six different options to purchase different features. Click on the option you wish to purchase. The screen will refresh with a button at the bottom of the screen to take you to the PayPal site to complete payment. You do not need to have a registered PayPal account as you can complete payment as a "Guest" but it is recommended to sign up and use a PayPal account. This is to be able to solve any issues which you may have with payment. Remember to keep records of any transaction numbers just in case you run into any problems.

Click the PayPal logo below to head straight to the donation option page via paypal payment:

5. Frequently asked questions
  • If I buy gold, what about the features of the other memberships?
    If you purchase Gold membership, you will receive the features in Gold, Silver, and Bronze. If you purchase Silver membership, you will receive Silver and Bronze features.
  • I currently have a membership. If I donate now without waiting until my current membership expires, will it extend the time?
    No, memberships do not extend upon buying a new one but they do REPLACE the current one. For example, if you had 10 days left of a membership and bought a new one, it would still expire in 31 days (and not 41).
  • Do I lose my items following the expiration of my membership?
    Once your membership expires, you only lose certain features within that membership, listed below is what you will no longer have once your membership expires.

Note: Your name changes and number changes only expire once you use them, if you still have name changes & number changes left over when your donation period ends, you may still use them.

BRONZE:
    • Access to purchase donator vehicles
    • Auto-level up
    • /blockpm feature
    • Custom walking & chatting styles
    • Contact limit increased to 24
    SILVER:
    • 30 second delay on /ad system
    • Quit your job after 1 hour instead of 4
    • Free saving mask
    • Auto-level up
    • /blockpm feature
    • /clothing restore feature
    • Ability to own up to 12 cars
    • Contact limit increased to 48
    GOLD:
    • 30 second delay on /ad system
    • Quit your job after 1 hour instead of 4
    • Free saving mask
    • Auto-level up
    • /blockpm feature
    • /clothing restore feature
    • Ability to own up to 14 cars
    • Ability to spawn up to 3 cars at any time
    Vehicle permissions: Once you donate, depending on the rank you unlock permissions for certain vehicles, meaning if you have the money you may purchase them. You will not be able to purchase vehicles after your membership has expired, so ensure you buy them whilst you have active membership. You will not lose your vehicle (unless it gets destroyed) once your membership is up - only the ability to buy them.

Custom walking & chatting styles: Custom walking & chatting styles will stay on your character after donation, only if you do not change it. If you change your walking style to 11, and then your subscription runs out, you will still have walking style 11, but if you change it to walking style 2, you won't be able to get 11 back unless you donate.
  • How do I get my TS chan?
    Once you've donated, you simply go to our support website and file a ticket. When filing a ticket, this information needs to be filled out and pasted into the "Message" field.
    Ingame Name:
    Teamspeak Name:
    Requested Channel Name:
    Channel Password (optional):
  • How do I get Premium added onto my account?
    Once you purchase premium, our system will add it onto your account on it's own within a reasonable amount of time. (1-2 hours maximum). This is done automatically.
  • How do I obtain my forum user rank?
    To obtain your donation forum rank (Bronze Member, Silver Member or Gold Member), you need to visit our support website and submit a ticket. This needs to be copy and pasted into the "Message" field.
    Ingame name:
    Forum username:
    Link to forum profile:
  • How do I obtain my custom forum user rank?
    To obtain a custom forum rank, you need to visit our support website and submit a ticket. This needs to be copy and pasted into the "Message" field. Remember this is restricted to gold VIP users only.
    Ingame name:
    Forum username:
    Link to forum profile:
    Requested forum rank:
  • I cannot change my characters name, number or fighting style on the new UCP?
    As the UCP is still in BETA, we would suggest you use the current UCP as it is fully functional and some of the BETA features will still being worked on.

You can find the old UCP here
  • I changed my mind about donating, I want my money back.
    Donating to LS:RP is a nonrefundable donation. LS:RP does not offer the ability to refund. ATTENTION: If you decide to perform a PayPal chargeback without permission you will be banned. If you wish to cancel a premium membership, open a ticket at the LS:RP Support site within 24 hours of payment.

Belly
Silver Member
Silver Member
Ingame name: Sulaiman Perkins

Re: Donation System

Post by Belly » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:59 pm

Why i cant donate in Egypt Via Phone ? :'(

Facts
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Facts » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:10 am

Belly wrote:Why i cant donate in Egypt Via Phone ? :'(
Many countries are restricted in DaoPay, you're not the only one.
Retired Forum Moderator/Tester
August 12 2013 - July 19 2020
In loving memory, Facts

mo'fucker
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by mo'fucker » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:34 pm

Nice :D

$TesterFree$
Civilian
Civilian

Post by $TesterFree$ » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:26 pm

wow so nice system and prize for donation!

TheCoolNick
I'm here to help you!
I'm here to help you!
Ingame name: Guess it

Post by TheCoolNick » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:14 pm

$TesterFree$ wrote:wow so nice system and prize for donation!
Yes, the donation system is perfect and prices are good and easy to get the donator without any problems.
Ayo.
Have a problem? Need Help? Feel free to send me a private message and I will help as soon as possible!
About me

Dequain Brooks
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Dequain Brooks » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:23 am

Great prices for such abilities to be taken advantage of.

Ducky_eG
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Quinn_Rogers

Post by Ducky_eG » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:11 pm

Why can't we donate once for all characters? :/

Baker
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Baker » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:47 am

Ducky_eG wrote:Why can't we donate once for all characters? :/
Because donator status is only assigned to one character I'm afraid, multiple characters would require multiple donations.
NOTE: The character you are logged into on the UCP will be the one who receives the donation feature when paying with paypal. Ensure you are logged onto the correct character before donating as there are no refunds!

Jack_Marham
Ingame name: Charles_Thomson

Post by Jack_Marham » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:55 pm

Am I able to purchase a Namechange for another person, via PayPal. Since, it does say that I must be logged in on the character that I am buying for...

Baker
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Baker » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:24 am

Jack_Marham wrote:Am I able to purchase a Namechange for another person, via PayPal. Since, it does say that I must be logged in on the character that I am buying for...
There's no way to gift somebody a namechange if that's what you mean, you'd need to send them the amount and they'd need to purchase it via the UCP on their account.

xdrime
Gangster
Gangster

Post by xdrime » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:43 pm

Sorry for the bump but i got a question, do you need to buy a membership every month?

Orbit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Orbit » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:50 pm

xdrime wrote:Sorry for the bump but i got a question, do you need to buy a membership every month?
Once you buy the membership, it only lasts for a month but you will still have access to buy the vehicles stated with the package.. You won't have access to the perks though i.e auto levelup etc.. And yes to answer your question the membership expires every month and you are required to renew it if you want to continue to possess that membership.
Retired Lead (Level 4) Administrator, Head of Legal Factions

Sunset
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Sunset » Sat May 06, 2017 9:10 pm

Thanks, very good guide, explains everything.

ReaperGrim
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: DONT MG

Post by ReaperGrim » Tue May 23, 2017 7:11 pm

Hey i would like to know if i can donate using my debit card instead of paypal

Return to “Official Guides”