Lost my yahoo email account + can't get access

All old Questions / Technical Support topics are moved here. You can search this section for an answer to a question also, if you wish.

Moderators: Junior Admins, Junior Developers, Senior Lead Admins

James_Cloud
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: David Cloud

Lost my yahoo email account + can't get access

Post by James_Cloud » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:21 pm

Hi my name in game is David Cloud and I didn't play in a while because of exams etc....
Anyway as usual I connected to lsrp server, entered my password and I had a verification message just like usual.
So here begin my problem,when I wanted to get access to my yahoo email I couldn't and I'm certain that I've entered the right password and I wanted to get a new password but I forgot the verification questions :/
so my question is below is there a way to get back my yahoo email again or change my current one to another email, I can proove my identity if it's needed by skype or anything else, ( I can't do nothing without my old email, actually I wanted to change the password of my UCP account because there're too many numbers and words but RIP) What I want is to play again on this server and there're some players who know me ig and they can proove my identity such Claudia grany etc....
that's all I'm ready to answer any questions in private.
btw I remembered the story of my character that I need to make it in order to get approved and if it's needed I can tell you about it for security check
I founded some screenshots in my computer http://imgur.com/a/ViV20 I usually take some in case something happen.
Last edited by James_Cloud on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

James_Cloud
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Re: Lost my yahoo email account + can't get access

Post by James_Cloud » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:10 pm

* Updated
Hi, i'm the owner of David cloud account, the problem that I didn't play in a while and you know that it's mandatory to check your email ( I'm using yahoo) and approve thé vérification message which it sent automaticly by the server. And this is the issue, I forgot my yahoo email ( password) and even thé security answers as I have 2 emails ( one hotmail and yahoo) and it was a while that I didn't open my yahoo one.
Yahoo adresse: [email protected]
I still remember my password in game/ in forum and even my stats :
David cloud: level -- ( private) ( i have a ss on my deskop)
If you want to verify that it's trully me I have skype no problem but please all I want is to change my email to my hotmail one: azaiez*****@hotmail.fr
Another thing that I didn't mention that I don't know my password of the lsrp website because i usually open my yahoo email to enter bunch of letters and numbers.
Another details of my character: i was working as a taxi driver AT a transport company named alpha transport owned by roux and then i was prompted to supervisor unitil i become the assistant director.
After that I left the job and I worked as an interior designer, and i designed Clara granny's house( i think that she Can approves my identity) I'm not lying or something I'm saying the truth, btw I made an account on lspd website, made an app in order to get my PF licence and my Ccw, I can't remember pricisely but it might be gloge 22 something. Anyway that's all and I hope that these informations will help you to identify me.
Ucp account: (private) pass: forgotten
In game account :( private)/ pass: i know it ( private if it's needed)
Last edited by James_Cloud on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Orbit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Orbit » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:15 pm

If you have forgotten your email, head to the UCP and under settings you can place your new email address into the slot that asks for it then insert your security answer into the space under your security question and then press submit. If you would like to change your character's email, click character settings and select the character then apply your new email address under "Change Character Email", then once again place your security answer down under the question. If you've forgotten your Security answer, head to FOCO Support website where you will be required to submit a ticket http://support.foco.co/ to prove you're the owner of the account, the possibility to reset your security answer is pretty low due to the fact that the staff members expect you to keep sake of your information you provide upon registration, but that's a whole different story because at this point you don't remember you user control panel information which is pretty important because that's like the heart of your account, you need access to it or you basically have no ownership to the account.

To reset the password and the email of your User Control Panel due to you having no access to it, head towards focosupport once again http://support.foco.co/ and submit a ticket under "Change UCP/Character Password", here you would have to provide as much information as you can to prove ownership of your account and no do not provide them stories of who's house you furnished because they don't want that, provide them with genuine information, Your In game Name, Your forum name, your UCP name, the email that is registered under, last time you were on it, your IP, what characters are on the account if you remember it. The Staff that is handling the ticket will expect as much information out of you in order to determine you're the owner of the account, wait patiently and your answer will be given as soon as possible. That is all you can really do at this point due to lack of access, good luck!
Retired Lead (Level 4) Administrator, Head of Legal Factions

James_Cloud
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by James_Cloud » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:30 pm

Done.
I hope that someone help me as I want to get back to the server . I'm trying really hard to remember the password of my email but I couldn't :/

Orbit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Orbit » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:02 pm

James_Cloud wrote:Done.
I hope that someone help me as I want to get back to the server . I'm trying really hard to remember the password of my email but I couldn't :/
As long as you provide valuable information as well as credible.. they'll help you just wait patiently for your ticket to be looked at and handled accordingly.

James_Cloud
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by James_Cloud » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:07 pm

And will they send me a message to the adress that I wrote it and is it possible that they change my Ucp adress by themselves? I hope they do as I'm saying the truth and if not no problem i will make Another account as lsrp is one of my best server but it would be a Big Lost for me as I was playing like over 1 year, but i had to stop because of exams and with all this stress, not only me but any person can forget little details
Last edited by James_Cloud on Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Orbit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Orbit » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:09 pm

James_Cloud wrote:And will they send me a message to the adress that I wrote it?
Go to your email address that you put down.. it'll send you a code or a direct link to the ticket status and there you would be able to see replies from staff as well as reply to them. It should be labeled as "Foco/LSRP Support Team"

James_Cloud
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by James_Cloud » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:31 pm

Orbit! wrote:
James_Cloud wrote:And will they send me a message to the adress that I wrote it?
Go to your email address that you put down.. it'll send you a code or a direct link to the ticket status and there you would be able to see replies from staff as well as reply to them. It should be labeled as "Foco/LSRP Support Team"
I checked my address email and I didn't find anything and to make sure that I entred it correct I re-send the ticket with the same adress and it told me that you've reached your maximum of tickets​.

Orbit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Orbit » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:33 pm

Sometimes it doesn't send you it due to the email traffic issue. Wait a bit and check your spam folder constantly if not click check ticket status and place in your email address with no ticket number and click email access link and it'll send you a link via email, remember to check spam folder.

James_Cloud
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by James_Cloud » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:24 pm

Orbit! wrote:Sometimes it doesn't send you it due to the email traffic issue. Wait a bit and check your spam folder constantly if not click check ticket status and place in your email address with no ticket number and click email access link and it'll send you a link via email, remember to check spam folder.
Actually I send the ticket yesterday and till now I didn't recive anything and when I enter my addres without the number of the ticket as I don't know it, it doesn't send me anything, it told me error so I'm suppose to enter the number too so What i have to do, should I wait Another day till I have the number of my ticket or wait for an admin to reply here?

Orbit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Orbit » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:27 pm

James_Cloud wrote:
Orbit! wrote:Sometimes it doesn't send you it due to the email traffic issue. Wait a bit and check your spam folder constantly if not click check ticket status and place in your email address with no ticket number and click email access link and it'll send you a link via email, remember to check spam folder.
Actually I send the ticket yesterday and till now I didn't recive anything and when I enter my addres without the number of the ticket as I don't know it, it doesn't send me anything, it told me error so I'm suppose to enter the number too so What i have to do, should I wait Another day till I have the number of my ticket or wait for an admin to reply here?
Is your email a common email provider(gmail, yahoo)? Give it 24 hours once they reply expect an email, s because once they reply, normally it'll send you an email with an update even though it doesn't initially so check in 24 hours.

James_Cloud
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by James_Cloud » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:23 pm

Orbit! wrote:
James_Cloud wrote:
Is your email a common email provider(gmail, yahoo)? Give it 24 hours once they reply expect an email, s because once they reply, normally it'll send you an email with an update even though it doesn't initially so check in 24 hours.
I'm using hotmail

Orbit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Orbit » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:31 pm

Wait 24 hours to 48 hours then send in another ticket using a gmail. Email traffic has been very slow lately with the systems.. try again with a gmail or a yahoo account in my suggested time frame, that's all you can really do at this point. You don't really wanna flood and spam the ticket system in one day due to the fact that your email isn't working I understand you really want to get in and play on the server but you have to realize these things require patience in order to allow your issue to be dealt with. Try again in my suggested time frame.

Christopher Hamilton
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Christopher Hamilton

Post by Christopher Hamilton » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:27 pm

If you created a ticket on foco, just delete the screens of your stats from here, so no other person will use them as being the owner too.

James_Cloud
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by James_Cloud » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:31 pm

Christopher Hamilton wrote:If you created a ticket on foco, just delete the screens of your stats from here, so no other person will use them as being the owner too.
Ok thank you:)
Thank you both of you for helping me :)

Return to “Q&TS Archive”