The Dolinskaya Bratva [L&A]

Archive for dead / inactive faction topics.

Moderators: Junior Admins, Senior Lead Admins

-SX3-
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Zoloto

The Dolinskaya Bratva [L&A]

Post by -SX3- » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:20 pm

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mob found dead into his own nightclub!
By Robert Arlen | 11th November 2016

10th November 2016, the jew mob, Roman Goebells, was found dead into his club, in Las Colinas, by one of his manager, Yegor Mikhailov.

Yegor Mikhailov told us that he received a text message on his phone from Roman at around 5pm, saying that he will take a better look at the recordings from 2nd November, so that he can understand what exactly happened on that night at the club. Yegor reported that after a while, around 2 hours after he had received the message from Roman, he went to the club to visit him and talk business. " I parked the car infront of the club and noticed that the door was opened. As i saw that i took out my .42 and went inside of the club. When i entered inside i saw Roman laying down on a couch without giving any vital signs so i took out my phone and called the paramedics. After some minutes they showed up and confirmed Roman's death! "

Roman's body was repatriated to Israel whereas there will take place the funeral. Rest in peace!

Commentary section
12.11.16 | 09:51 | Unknown: Rest in peace Roman! We have just lost eveything together with his gone... We miss you already! :(
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
12.11.16 | 01:43 | Unknown: Impossible!!! I met with him yesterday... i have no words to express my sadness... Rest in peace " The GENTLE GIANT"!
12.11.16 | 00:18 | Unknown: Rest in peace!
11.11.16 | 23:58 | Unknown: May god take care of your soul Roman! Rest in peace!
11.11.16 | 23:28 | Unknown: I'm shocked-... what happened?
11.11.16 | 22:18 | Unknown: Rest in peace boss! :cry: I will follow your advices till the end!
11.11.16 | 21:56 | Unknown: Those who want to take part to the funeral, we organized a free flight to Israel and back, contact me via e-mail: [email protected] for more details. Rest in peace boss!

Terrible turn!
By Robert Arlen | 15th November 2016

After the suspicious death of Roman Goebells, reported on 10th November 2016, the LS-PD started an extensive investigation on a secret CASEFILE. LS-PD kept the investigation secret until they came up with a result. Los Santos Police Department's spokesman said: " The case wasn't easy for us, it was a quite hard task but because of the other many informations we had we came up with a conclusion. Responsable for Roman Goebells death was Yegor Mikhailov. We won't disclose any other further informations as we are still on the lookout on the Las Colinas area.

Yegor Mikhailov, known by his nickname "Mikhas" was sentenced to 20 years of prison for multiples crimes, for example: murder, illegal possession of firearms, drug smuggling, fraud, prostitution and bribery.

Commentary section
17.11.16 | 21:03 | Unknown: Mikhas is not guilty! Corrupt cops, detectives! Will do JUSTICE!
15.11.16 | 23:28 | Eyes: You have just sentenced a not guilty man! Impossible to be Mikhas the one who did that.
15.11.16 | 22:18 | Civilian: Corrupt system!
15.11.16 | 21:56 | Unknown: Shame on you all! Sentenced the wrong person!

Peterburge Restoran
By Ana Dabija | 6th January 2017

(( viewtopic.php?f=374&t=592960 ))

For us, citizens of Los Santos, Fort Carson should look like a ghost town but for others it is like a gold mine. We all know that for several years Fort Carson was just a simple town of Bone County, a town which for some, leads to the DOC, for others it brings the peace they were looking for and for not many, a way of life.

Now, someone thought to bring to the locals a drop of fun, joy, happiness and health. A known russian entrepreneur fought for months to take the reins of the Fort Carson Diner and now as he managed to take it on his care he promised a lot of events, sweepstakes prizes, traditional russian food and drinks, multiple discounts on the drinks, live music and so on.

On this ocassion we would like to announce that the owner is looking forward to find a good staff for the restaurant: gaurds, bartenders, waiteress.
Check the website and fill the application right now: www.peterburgerestoran.ls.com

We wish him good luck and a long run!
The Dvorets Motel & Korolevskiy Pawn Shop
By Ana Dabija | 9th January 2017

(( viewtopic.php?f=374&t=593114 ))

(( viewtopic.php?f=374&t=593116 ))

After the opening of Peterburge Restoran two new businesses just announced their opening under the same owner, Vitaly Troestki.

Now we are presenting a modern motel, The Dvorets Motel, which comes with a large parking place, internet, TV, bathroom, a very good security, a lounge and a shop right near the motel reception desk.

On this ocassion we would like to announce that the owner is looking forward to find a good staff for the motel and pawn shop: gaurds, front desk clerks, housekeepers and sellers.
Check the website and fill the application right now: www.dvoretsmotel.ls.com
www.korolesvskiypawnshop.ls.com

We wish him good luck and a long run!
If there is someone who would like to join the faction and can't find us make sure to pm me and we will organize it slowly.

✔All recruitment will be done In Character only without any exception
✔We won't accept any unrealistic portray of a russian character. Make sure to do your best on RPing as a real russian!
✔Currently we are accepting only Russian or Russian Jew Characters.
✔If you want to join the faction be focused on our legal ADVERTS about hiring staff for our assets.
✔By joining The Dolinskaya Bratva you automatically agree to be Character-Killed by any member upon a leader request. Make sure to complete this form and PM -SX3- with the filled format.

Code: Select all

I, XXXXX_XXXXX, forum name, am fully agree with the terms that stands behind the CK policy of The Dolinskaya Bratva. Upon joining this faction i understand the meaning of CK and won't compromise this Character-Kill Policy with anything. I dub my character to the high council of the faction!
Last edited by -SX3- on Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:02 pm, edited 8 times in total.

-SX3-
Mafia
Mafia

Re: The Dolinskaya Bratva

Post by -SX3- » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:20 pm

Last edited by -SX3- on Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

-SX3-
Mafia
Mafia

Post by -SX3- » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:58 pm

Last edited by -SX3- on Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Makee1986
Smokey
Smokey

Post by Makee1986 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:04 pm

Good luck with this one.
bitch we not from 63rd

Dreams & Nightmares
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Dreams & Nightmares » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:25 pm

This is much better.
Liberty City

budala.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by budala. » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:32 am

Seems okay, good luck and have fun.
better days, better days

Kushologist
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Kushologist » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:05 am

Good luck.

Cuie
Silver Member
Silver Member
Ingame name: YG KEEM

Post by Cuie » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:17 am

Good luck man, can't wait to see some screens :D

Tinchy
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: 1444

Post by Tinchy » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:04 am

I can feel it coming in the air, good luck with us!
THE END GAME

Louis_Romano
Members Only
Members Only

Post by Louis_Romano » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:45 pm

Best of luck.

-SX3-
Mafia
Mafia

Post by -SX3- » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:43 pm

Thank you all for appreciating the hardwork i've put into this faction. I'll come soon with the SS!

-SX3-
Mafia
Mafia

Post by -SX3- » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:25 pm

-SX3-
Mafia
Mafia

Post by -SX3- » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:23 am

Ligzonton
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Benjamin Moolah

Post by Ligzonton » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:29 am

Gl and have fun
i beat the game, official is superficial uselessness.
ImageImage

"The Snake Eats The World. We Eat The Snake" - Charlie Manson
If you have any hatred toward me, just know I'm glad I was able to leave my mark on you.
Past Characters
Spoiler: show
Kevin Luc-Patched Member of the Disciples of Odin Deceased Died in Police shoot out during a raid
Kevin Ligzonton- President of the Warlords Motorcycle club & Don of Organized Crime. Gone But Always in Your Hearts

Peter_Nielsen
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Peter_Nielsen » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:00 am

Take it far.
an ode to the end

Return to “Faction Forum Archive”