Bring back the original /siren position

Once suggestion is approved by a developer and or lead developer it will be moved here.
LemonPower
✞↘± ☯₆⁶₆☯ ±↙✞
✞↘± ☯₆⁶₆☯ ±↙✞

Re: Bring back the original /siren position

Post by LemonPower » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:41 pm

Converse™ wrote:I also suggest moving this or implementing script where we can position these objects ourselves. This is available on other servers so why not implement it in ours, are we the best or not?

The only problem with that is that due to the different mods everyone uses you'd find sirens in some pretty stupid positions.
ImageImageImage
"I will lay down my life for you and expect nothing but love in return. I protect my officer with my life, and would gladly take a bullet in his place.
I am sent in to find lost children and fugitives on the run. I find drugs and weapons and even bombs. I am the first sent in and sometimes the last to leave. I am the nose and ears of my officer. I will protect and serve him. I would die for him and for you. I only ask for compassion and a kind word.
"

ConverseTM
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Jason Converse

Post by ConverseTM » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:00 am

LemonPower wrote:
Converse™ wrote:I also suggest moving this or implementing script where we can position these objects ourselves. This is available on other servers so why not implement it in ours, are we the best or not?

The only problem with that is that due to the different mods everyone uses you'd find sirens in some pretty stupid positions.

Nah. Every mod is pretty much the same height. It would barely be noticeable.

Los Santos Police Department
To Protect and To Serve
Police Officer III Jason Converse, #52543

.Andy
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: M.Foster

Post by .Andy » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:36 pm

Yes-yes-and yes. I don't see how the glorified pizza topper is at all a compensation for something that looked nice. I think that the one in place should be moved to be placed on the dashboard, the first suggestion should be put in the rear of vehicles, and the lightbar should be put on the top of vehicles. For vehicles like the High Speed units and what not.

Redz
Senior Forum Moderator
Senior Forum Moderator
Ingame name: Akio Odonnell

Post by Redz » Wed May 31, 2017 6:34 am

Forwarding.

LSRP Tester
Senior Forum Moderator
Tester-Admin Member
Faction Management
Property Management