[Guide] Realistic Character

Find all sorts of guides created by our community here. Includes guides such as drug use, roleplaying different types of characters, weapons etc.

Moderators: Junior Admins, Senior Lead Admins

Forum rules
The guides you see here have been unofficially created by the players, for the players. LSRP cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of any of the content you see here.
Duco
Questionable Member
Questionable Member

Re: [Guide] Realistic character

Post by Duco » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:31 pm

Also when you have a good Character Development its much more easier to join such things as SD where you have to write about your character.

dzgapaan
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by dzgapaan » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:24 pm

Josh_Newton wrote:Also when you have a good Character Development its much more easier to join such things as SD where you have to write about your character.

Depends on what you write. If you write there about your personality,thoughts and abilities then it's fine. But if you start telling them your story, they will deny you for story telling.

Feenix
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Feenix » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:34 pm

I used this to develop my character abit more, thank you.

dzgapaan
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by dzgapaan » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:56 pm

Stone. wrote:I used this to develop my character abit more, thank you.
Thank you for using this.

bahm
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: you will never see me

Post by bahm » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:20 am

How did it go?

:?:

dzgapaan
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by dzgapaan » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:18 am

bahm wrote:
How did it go?

:?:
How would it go in your opinion?

dzgapaan
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Re: [Guide] Realistic Role-play

Post by dzgapaan » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:21 pm

Updated and merged the guides.

illegitimate delinquent
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by illegitimate delinquent » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:43 am

Kidnapping guides come in handy.

dzgapaan
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by dzgapaan » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:02 pm

Thanks, planning to add more guides tho.

=CYBER=
=CYBER=
=CYBER=
Ingame name: Thomas Ross

Post by =CYBER= » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:25 pm

dzgapaan wrote:
Nick_Cyber wrote:Impressive.
And thank you again! You'll need this in your future plans of joining faction. If you know what I mean :D
I do know what you mean as I meant that way before you. :D
Good that you have united, add something though.
Spoiler: show
Nick Ramos - Dead -
David Battaglia - Dead -
Luca Bendeliani - Alive - New York.
Thomas Ross - Alive - Los Santos
Lucky

Mortal
The truth hurts.
The truth hurts.
Ingame name: Bella Pereira

Post by Mortal » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:25 pm

It looks good but uh-..

dzgapaan
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by dzgapaan » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:51 pm

Well, you don't have to read everything, you can read the part you'd like to read. It's guide so it's going to be long to read. Anyway, you need to read the realistic character part. While you are saying: "Guard card - Bartender" and then having a photo with bullet is funny. LOL

Mortal
The truth hurts.
The truth hurts.

Post by Mortal » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:53 pm

dzgapaan wrote:Well, you don't have to read everything, you can read the part you'd like to read. It's guide so it's going to be long to read. Anyway, you need to read the realistic character part. While you are saying: "Guard card - Bartender" and then having a photo with bullet is funny. LOL
What's the issue with having a photo with a Bullet? Recommending for me to read something is slightly naive, specifically when you're not exactly thew best yourself. You're right; I am going around offering my work services, but that's because I need to earn a living, just as everyone else does? I don't see your issue about me having a Bullet and a Guard Card / Bartender experience? Can you elaborate please?

dzgapaan
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by dzgapaan » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:01 pm

Watson' wrote:
dzgapaan wrote:Well, you don't have to read everything, you can read the part you'd like to read. It's guide so it's going to be long to read. Anyway, you need to read the realistic character part. While you are saying: "Guard card - Bartender" and then having a photo with bullet is funny. LOL
What's the issue with having a photo with a Bullet? Recommending for me to read something is slightly naive, specifically when you're not exactly thew best yourself. You're right; I am going around offering my work services, but that's because I need to earn a living, just as everyone else does? I don't see your issue about me having a Bullet and a Guard Card / Bartender experience? Can you elaborate please?
You need money from bartender job for living while driving a bullet? That was my point in my post. I can afford 40 bullets, but there's reason why I drive Sentinel IC. Anyway I am not going to argue more and you don't have to defend yourself from me as I did not mean any offense. You know that I am right in what I say in this given situation with out trying to elaborate more. And it's guides' section, if you did not come here to get advices and to read something then you should not come just to post some ugly meme.
Last edited by dzgapaan on Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mortal
The truth hurts.
The truth hurts.

Post by Mortal » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:03 pm

dzgapaan wrote:
Watson' wrote:
You need money from bartender job for living while driving a bullet? That was my point in my post. I can afford 40 bullets, but there's reason why I drive Sentinel IC. Anyway I am not going to argue more and you don't have to defend yourself from me as I did not mean any offense. You know that I am right in what I say in this given situation with out trying to elaborate more.
I don't drive a Bullet? What makes you think it was mine? I drive a BMX, and my Character walks around in broken heels? I don't see the issue. There's nothing to support that Bullet being mine, That's just an assumption, is it not?

Return to “Player-Created Guides”