Black Ops 2 thread. (Reveal trailer tonight)

This section is dedicated to all of the Call of Duty! All 304 versions of World War 1 and 2!
Michael Amato
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Black Ops 2 thread. (Reveal trailer tonight)

Post by Michael Amato » Tue May 01, 2012 7:16 pm

www.callofduty.com

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 will be set in the near future according the game's official website, which has gone live ahead of the game's reveal later today. According to the site, Black Ops 2 will push "the boundaries of what fans have come to expect from the record-setting entertainment franchise" and "propels players into a near future, 21st Century Cold War, where technology and weapons have converged to create a new generation of warfare."

The first trailer, due to debut around 6.30pm PST / 2.30am BST, is teased on the site with a screenshot showing a helicopter flying over a war-torn city – most likely Los Angeles, according to another image on the site – with smoke billowing from skyscrapers. A caption for a greyed-out picture also highlights a Quadrotor screenshot, but no other information is currently available.

If it's set in the near future, I hope it's not the same sort of thing as MW3 with ridiculous robot shit. Reveal trailer tonight though, quite excited.

Rory_Lee
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Rory_Lee

Re: Black Ops 2 thread. (Reveal trailer tonight)

Post by Rory_Lee » Wed May 02, 2012 8:37 am

Here you go. Looks pritty good, not better than MW2 / 3 IMO.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3tedlWs1XY[/video]

Rory_Lee - Sheriff's Department DSG
(former / future) Reserved tester

MaliKid
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by MaliKid » Wed May 02, 2012 11:38 am

MW3 is terrible. COD4/MW2 were the best CoD's. This one looks promising but it looks like its going to be mainly about kill streaks. Its shocking that this resembles battlefield with a CoD touch - good job. And I hope there's a zombie story mode, probably the main reason I'd get this game.

Oggy
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Jackson Lane

Post by Oggy » Thu May 03, 2012 8:32 am

I gotta be honest, I haven't been a fan since MW2, mainly cause its the same thing over and over again. Now though, this stuff has really crossed the line. War against machines in 13 years? Come on! It's pretty sad to see a game set like this. I know I won't but this for sure.
Image[hr][/hr]RETIRED DEPUTY CHIEF JACKSON LANE
CHIEF OF SPECIAL OPERATIONS A.D.

Michael Mendoza
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Michael Mendoza » Fri May 04, 2012 12:51 am

TBH I'm not a fan of those future games and such, its just sad they continue making a second Black Ops BUT making it in the future which it makes IMO bad.
But..I didn't watch the gameplay so I can't really judge it, I just hope it wont be like Battlefield 2142

Cormac
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Cormac » Sun May 06, 2012 9:53 pm

Horses were confirmed as a killstreak... Horses.........

Duke of Manhattan
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Duke of Manhattan » Sun May 27, 2012 7:37 am

Black Ops 2 looks promising from all the original and authentic videos I've seen of it. Although, seems like they're making something special.. or weird for this in my opinion. Robots mixed with horses... dunno, doesn't feels good.

Remini
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Remini » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:46 pm

I'm not a really big fan of games like these set in the future and stuff.. Doesn't light that spark that COD 4: MW Set.. Maybe MW2's good, and Black Ops: Wow I was in love with it, gives you the experience of actual war, god forbid we ever experience it irl. Up till now, Black Ops II Doesn't really rise up to my expectations as a sequel to COD:Black Ops, I really wanted to know what happens since the ending really got me to fall off my chair, non the less, I won't judge this still I see some Gameplay, but a good story line is my kinda' thing when Gameplay isn't the best of all, this better have a good story line other than the usual "Machines turning against Humanity" Theme, and as it seems; This is going to be inducted into Black Ops II, I don't think they'll really ruin COD with this, so let's have patience and see what it's gonna turn out to be.

Hunter
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Hunter » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:33 am

I hope it will be better then Black Ops. In my opinion COD 4 was better then Black Ops. The servers on Black Ops were lagging. Ugly red dot. The trailer looks good but I want to see more gameplays.
Gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUUm7PxtK6A

smalls
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by smalls » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:00 pm

I'm dissapointed, COD series are now ruined just because of BO2! I hate Treyarch-.. Only COD5 and COD7 were good (Kinda) but this.. Oh this is sh**!
sur

Azark
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ingame name: Joseph Santorelli

Post by Azark » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:07 pm

Looks like shit, really.
Mistake is a single page of life but relation is a complete book. So don’t lose a full book for a single page.

Return to “Call of Duty”