Frequently Asked Questions

Forum rules
Latenight
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Gabriel Zheng

Re: Frequently Asked Questions

Post by Latenight » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:43 pm

Question: Do I have a chance on joining If I roleplay a heavy drug addict teenager? Like, doing heroin and PCP.
Slave of nostalgia.

Ali_Moreno
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Ali_Moreno » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:44 pm

Latenight wrote:Question: Do I have a chance on joining If I roleplay a heavy drug addict teenager? Like, doing heroin and PCP.
Sure. I wouldn't suggest making him a gangster already though, but it's up to you. But yeah, you would have a chance at joining, as long as it's realistic.

ignorant
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by ignorant » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:29 am

Latenight wrote:Question: Do I have a chance on joining If I roleplay a heavy drug addict teenager? Like, doing heroin and PCP.
Why the hell not, i mean aslong as your character doesent do really stupid shit you're fine.

LuigiX3
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by LuigiX3 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:08 am

Of course, we don't restrict anyone OOCly.
Doubt motivates me.

Latenight
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Gabriel Zheng

Post by Latenight » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:36 pm

Thanks, I was worried about the IC restrictions like getting so much pressured because of drug-use and getting treated like a fiend but It turned out pretty well, thanks again.
Slave of nostalgia.

Blommas
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Blommas » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:38 pm

Latenight wrote:Thanks, I was worried about the IC restrictions like getting so much pressured because of drug-use and getting treated like a fiend but It turned out pretty well, thanks again.
It's interesting to have different types of characters and personalities. Would be great to have you here.

ProdyG
Mafia
Mafia

Post by ProdyG » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:26 am

Hey, I'm looking to RP in this faction. I wanna make a young char, maybe 8 - 13 years old?

I was wondering if any of you members wanted to RP my older brother or even my father, uncle, etc.

Hit me up if you interested.

almightybounter
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by almightybounter » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:03 pm

ProdyG wrote:Hey, I'm looking to RP in this faction. I wanna make a young char, maybe 8 - 13 years old?

I was wondering if any of you members wanted to RP my older brother or even my father, uncle, etc.

Hit me up if you interested.
It is not a must-required thing to roleplay as someone's family. You can start and develop a character on your own and go far with it.

ProdyG
Mafia
Mafia

Post by ProdyG » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:09 pm

almightybounter wrote: It is not a must-required thing to roleplay as someone's family. You can start and develop a character on your own and go far with it.
Yeah ive done this countless times over the past years but I was maybe looking to try something new and RP a family or with a family member, would greatly motivate me to thoroughly develop my char.

almightybounter
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by almightybounter » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:38 pm

ProdyG wrote:
almightybounter wrote: It is not a must-required thing to roleplay as someone's family. You can start and develop a character on your own and go far with it.
Yeah ive done this countless times over the past years but I was maybe looking to try something new and RP a family or with a family member, would greatly motivate me to thoroughly develop my char.
You can simply ask some of your friends to help you out with that.
Personally I wouldn't let you roleplay a member of my family due to my IC reputation and other stuff like that.

bluetail
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by bluetail » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:36 am

Don't plan on joining so soon because my level is pretty low atm but just curious, is recruitment IC only?

ignorant
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by ignorant » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:03 pm

bluetail wrote:Don't plan on joining so soon because my level is pretty low atm but just curious, is recruitment IC only?
Yes, and level does not really matter considering I started roleplaying as a level 1 here.

Lijpe
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Lijpe » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:49 pm

Hey, I am planning to roleplay with you guys but still I don't know how to get jumped in - What do I have to say? Should I ask others if they want a cigarette the whole day? I don't have any experience with any factions so I'm pretty confused.

LuigiX3
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by LuigiX3 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:13 pm

All you have to do is log in game to have fun. That's if you are into gang-roleplay. If your purpose is to get jumped in, you will most likely be dissapointed because things don't work that way. It's more about developing your character until he reaches a point that he's trusted enough in the gang. Getting initiated in the gang requires some time of course. Some get it quicker while some others have to wait for a long time. It all depends. As I said, you shouldn't go after the gang initiation.
Doubt motivates me.

Pwedmy
Bruh
Bruh
Ingame name: Hue unknown

Post by Pwedmy » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:51 pm

Lijpe wrote:Hey, I am planning to roleplay with you guys but still I don't know how to get jumped in - What do I have to say? Should I ask others if they want a cigarette the whole day? I don't have any experience with any factions so I'm pretty confused.
There's a lot you can do, you should definently make a proper character developement for your character, work on getting knowledge about the gang, don't rush it simply just let it all come by time. Get information on how the gang works ic'ly, get taught how to do stuff, such as making tags, get involved in small times crimes, such as stealing from the local store, do some roleplay for IC purposes of money, this can be car robberies, eventually get put into a crew and sell drugs.

Return to “Los Cycos XV3”