Frequently Asked Questions

Forum rules
Alessyo.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: Frequently Asked Questions

Post by Alessyo. » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:26 am

why my name aint yellow like yall bruh
I got a million ties. Suits up like Tom Ford when I top back in the five. So alive I could die right now, come back still alive. You was fake with the handshake, now you come back still at fives.

Malfoy
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Malfoy » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:30 am

Alessyo. wrote:why my name aint yellow like yall bruh
you aint a soldier/insider
Psych Out!

Lucky.
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Tony In The 80s

Post by Lucky. » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:26 pm

Default forum color is reserved for insiders/soldiers.
Enjoy the interlude

carulet
Gangster
Gangster

Post by carulet » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:54 pm

Hi there!! What's the right way of approaching this faction?

I tried talking with the members of the gang and introducing myself but they just ignored me. First instance, I started the conversation with 'What's up?' and after 5 minutes, the member decided to reply with an incoherent line of /do. After I asked him the question again, he decided to reply, only after a while. Assuming that he was spammed or something and missed my questions, I asked another question. After 5 minutes, he decided to just walk off and beat someone who was trick or treating.

Went on to the next member and he just entered a car that arrived immediately after I said, "What's up?"

Approached another member and he too ignored me.

A few then went inside a house and AFK whereas some just went AFK outside, in public.

I might seem like I'm bashing the faction but I'm just sharing my experience. What should I do? I'm looking for a faction to RP with after my previous faction closed and Los Cycos XV3 was one of my first considerations.
Joseph Kowalski

LondonSoldier
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by LondonSoldier » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:02 pm

just chill and wait for them to walk up to u or find some excuse - if they see u around, they'll take note

its better to join factions with friends because you know you'll have someone to rp with at the end of the day regardless if anyone knows you in the faction. hell even get ur irl friends to play, thats what i did :lol: :lol: :lol:

aboodidaabas
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by aboodidaabas » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:24 am

straight up, londonsoldier is a shiekh and u should listen to him, he knows better than anyone.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

nhAtz.
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: Mia Cortez

Post by nhAtz. » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:05 am

Is there need permission or official gang members to post sreenshoots on the topic? Everyone able to post it?
I, nhAtz., will join the probation scheme in order to serve my debt to Los Santos Role Play. I am here to help around on the LS:RP forum board among other tasks. I choose to follow the rules inside the scheme. I fully understand I am liable to return back to my original punishment should I not be fulfilling my purpose in the scheme.

LuigiX3
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by LuigiX3 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:55 am

You can post your screens without permission but if we feel like removing them for any sort of reason, we'll do so.
Doubt motivates me.

Alessyo.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Alessyo. » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:09 am

I don't really know how it works but if playboys broke la eme's rule, means other factions under the mexican mafia's control icly war them too?
I got a million ties. Suits up like Tom Ford when I top back in the five. So alive I could die right now, come back still alive. You was fake with the handshake, now you come back still at fives.

Augisto
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Frank_Mora

Post by Augisto » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:09 am

Alessyo. wrote:I don't really know how it works but if playboys broke la eme's rule, means other factions under the mexican mafia's control icly war them too?
its ic nobody knows what big eme calls

carulet
Gangster
Gangster

Post by carulet » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:49 pm

Alessyo. wrote:I don't really know how it works but if playboys broke la eme's rule, means other factions under the mexican mafia's control icly war them too?
The top dogs need to give Playboys the green light before they can be attacked. Alternatively, your faction can start a war with Playboys if you believe they violated a rule even though the Mexican Mafia hasn't given the thumbs up — slim chance of this ever happening in real life if you're not already enemies with the faction. PM me and I'll give you some scenario examples :D
Joseph Kowalski

Lucky.
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Tony In The 80s

Post by Lucky. » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:12 pm

We no longer use our own category, thread locked.
Enjoy the interlude

Return to “Los Cycos XV3”